Scamerslist
Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Seiten: 1 2

Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> - admin - 12-09-2023

Katrina Kiss / Elvira / Olga / Anastasiya / Maria Solovyeva / Victorya / Vikky

<KatrinaKiss@yandex.ru> <fortavay@rambler.ru> <kolonkakolonka200808@rambler.ru> <lvirasweet2008@yahoo.com> <plenrigs@yahoo.com> <beautykiss2008@rambler.ru> <suesseolka@yahoo.de> <olgasharopina@yahoo.co.uk> <franziflower@googlemail.com> <liebeolga007@yahoo.de> <suessefrauolka@yahoo.de> <olga2001@fromru.com> <liebenastasya@yahoo.de> <rikasta@gmail.com> <vikubasya@yahoo.com> <rikasta@gmail.com> <innavinn@yahoo.com.au>

Zitat:katykrasa@yahoo.com ist Ekaterina Kudryavtseva aus Izhevsk Russland. Sie war in FS24 als lonleygirl29 aufgetretten. Bekannt ist sie auch als Alena (golybka) aus Cheboksary und Yoshkar-Ola Russland und ist weltweit auf allen Kontinenten (Australien, USA, Brasilien usw) aktiv und hat mehre Komplizen und E-Mail Adressen. Beispiele: Golybka777@yahoo.com , Golybka777@yandex.ru , golybka@hotmail.com , katyfromrus@izhevsk russia,, milaiykrasa@yandex.ru , marjahka@novoaydar ukraine , liliyaone@izhevsk russia , liliyaone@gmail.com , katyfromrus@gmail.com , abrakate@izhevsk russia , katykrasa@volzhsk russia , nastu6onok@volzhsk russia , elena.vilkova@gmail.com , krasotka07@krasnodon ukraine , lank@volzhsk russia Es gibt auch viele Namen von Frauen (scammer), die im zusammenhang sind oder die gleiche Dame verkörpern: Alena Petrova aus Yoshkar-Ola -Elena Vilkova aus Cheboksary - Ekaterina Rozhentsova - Larisa Gaynulina aus volzhsk - Olga aus volzhsk - Darya Dimitrieva aus volzhsk - Natasha Selivanova aus izhevsk - Liliya Isamova aus izhevsk - Anastasiya Bondaletova aus izhevsk - Ekaterina Abramova aus izhevsk -Elmira Avzalova aus izhevsk - Snezhanna Sudorgina aus krasnoyarsk - Yana aus krasnodon, ukraine - Alisa Ochka aus cheboksary - Lidiya Plyusnina aus izhevsk Die Liste ist sehr lang und scheint sicher nicht komplet zu sein! Google gibt sehr gut Auskunft über die Damen und vergleicht die Bilder miteinander!

Zitat:Hello xxxx! Good surprise to receive yours the message. I am glad, Thanks to communicate with me. I love your profile. I hope, that you Have time to send to me, some messages and we could, that To study each other. Well... Now about me though you already know It is a little from my profile. To me of 27 years, my name Ekaterina. I live in Russia, city Novocheboksarsk. I was never married, I live one in apartment. My work is interesting, but also sometimes it seems for me boring and I want not much another I work as the manager in firm which is occupied in purchase and To real estate sale. Tell to me about yours work. You love Your work? I also like to travel, and I love new the various Places, but my work does not allow me to travel often. I have It is a lot of friends, we have spent time together, usually we go to cafe to cinema on Concerts, we have many other entertainments. Also I prefer Healthy style of a life. 2-3 times during a week I visit gymnastics. I Hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports Competitions in a life now? Tell to me. I send you my pictures, I I hope, that you love. Also I want it you send me some Your pictures. Also tell about you, about yours interesting things, that you love To make, your hobby, what your character? I hope, that we will have Time to write another interesting letters to each other. We Let's look, that will be... Write to me xxxx, I will wait yours the letter. Your friend Ekaterina.

Show Content

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_01_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_02_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_03_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_04_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_05_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_06_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:IP Details For: 207.226.45.250

Decimal:3487706618

Hostname:accel-gw.spectrumsat.net

ASN:3491

ISP:Gilat Telecom Ltd

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Static IP

State/Region:HaMerkaz

City:Petah Tikva

Zitat:Hello. I have received your letter. I'm glad that you have interest to me. From first lines my letter i want to tell to you that i'm from russia. I think that now you had question. &quot; Why my profile spoke another? &quot; I'm right!? The matter is that I could not place a profile on this site if I'm in Russia. I write you from internet cafe. I asked the manager about help. He has warned me that can place my questionnaire if will specify other country. I heard about dishonest girls from the East Europe much, therefore I'll understand if you do not want to speak with me further. It's a pity to me that i'm not from your country. Otherwise I could not make this compelled deceit. I want to tell that I'm not one of many girls which search for rich men for a deceit. I only want to meet pleasant and fair man. I think that it enough for the first time. I hope that you'll understand me and forgive my small dishonesty. I shall understand if you simply will not answer me again. But if it is fair, I'll wait your answer. Bay for now. Evgeniya.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_13_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_14_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:IP Details For: 91.186.10.67

Decimal:1538918979

Hostname:91-186-10-67.static.siterollout.com

ASN:29550

ISP:Simply Transit Ltd

Services:Datacenter

Assignment:Likely Static IP

Country:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

State/Region:England

City:Maidenhead

Zitat:Name: Inna Gender: female Age: 23 Country of Residence : Ukraine State/City: Rovno Nationality: Ukraine Language Spoken: English Education: High School Occupation: School Teacher Marital Status: Single  &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Religion: Christian - Orthodox Has Children: no Zodiac: AQUARIUS Height: 5 ft 6 in Weight: 106 lb Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Do you Smoke: No Do you Drink?: No Report Abuse    Self Description I'm a kind girl who loves life and lacks only my man in it..I don't think I'm too demanding and that's why I'm alone.I'm just very romantic and sensitive,but ready to start relations and be happy:) I'm also active,easy-going and have a good sence of humor,and I hope that I'll find a close person and we will be able to share everything..    Interested in Music, Nature, Movies or Cinema, Travel/Sightseeing    Looking for... man Age 25 to 35 for Penpal  I want a simple guy who is kind and caring,supportive and wants to create a family with a girl like me..We could be a nice couple,don't you think? I really hope that it's you whom I'm searching for..

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_15_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_16_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Evgeniya Nikolajevna Kopejkina 99 76 537590

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_Pass_liebenaty_1.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Olga Michailovna Scharolina 83 03 232161

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_Pass_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Olga Michailovna Scharolina 83 03 232161

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_Pass_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Der Inlands-Pass ist zu 100 % ein Fake-Dokument! Die Stempel-Nummer 120-002 ist nicht mit der im Schriftteil  identisch! Die Stempel-Nummer 120-002 war einmal die 123-002 aus Yoshkar-Ola! Die Unterschrift links kommt  von einem Beamten aus dem Zentralen Passamt in Yoshkar-Ola, der Hauptstadt der Republik Mari El! Die 83 03 ...  der Serien-Nummer passt nicht zum Ausstellungsdatum vom 05.04.2001! Die 83er Serien-Nummer passt nicht  zur Republik Mari El, dort gibt es nur die 88er Serie! Der hier verwendete Schrift- und Zahlen-Typus entspricht  keinem Originalem Schrift-Typus! Das  Pass-Foto kommt aus einem Privat-Bild und wäre so in keinem Russischen Inlands-Pass möglich! Die Sicherheitsmerkmale werden oberhalb des Pass-Fotos unsichtbar und am linken Rand bleibt nur noch ein  Fantasie-Sicherheitsmuster erhalten! Das Pass-Bild ist quadratisch und die Seite wurde links in ihrer Farbe  verändert! 

The Domestic Passport is 100% a fake document! The stamp number 120-002 is not part of the script identical!  The number of the stamp 120-002 was once 123-002 from Yoshkar-Ola! The signature on the left site of the  stamp is from an official of the Central Passport Office in Yoshkar-Ola, the Capital of the Republic of  Mari El in Russia! The 83 03 ... the serial number does not match the issue date of 05.04.2001! The '83  of the serial number does not match with the Republic of Mari El, where there is only the '88 series! The  here used font- and number-type dosn't correspond to the original font type used in Domestic Passports!  The Passport picture is from a private image and wouldn't be able in any Russian Domestic Passport! The  security features above the passport picture remains invisible and on the left side of the picture there  it recieved only a Fantasy security pattern! The passport photo is square and the site on the left has  changed in its color!

Zitat:Hello my dear xxxxxxx I am glad that you answer me so quickly and so we can learn each other faster!!! I feel in you real man Danny. I start to know you more, and it very much  Pleasant for me to carry on dialogue with you my friend. I also hope, that also it is interesting to you to study me as the person.  The my dear friend, I wish to tell to you very important Point which has compelled me to write to you. 2 years ago, when to  Me there were 25 years, I had a guy from ours a city about which  I already spoke in the previous letter, in general here in Russia  I had then still girlfriend Irina from whom I always divided ideas  Concerning love to it of the man. Then it was going to leave  Abroad also has told to me, that I have made the same. Most of all, she to tell, that the Russian men are not reliable, and on them It is impossible to rely. Also it is impossible to feel similarly behind them  As behind a stone wall, as to the protected girl in reliable hands  From the favourite person. But I did not trust it, and hoped to find happiness here.  Also did not trust girlfriends of a deposit of words Irina. But unfortunately its words  Appeared the severe truth for me minefriend. Then I do not find Here it more any other person, simply I could not make it after mine  The loved one has not made this which should change on me with other woman  Which much more is more more senior than I... To me has hardly transferred it, and still  I could pass it and find in me directly forces, to write to someone on The Internet, in general I have decided to begin seriously search from The Internet and not to wish to play game, and to wish to find Directly worthy person who can understand all me and allows To me all love and care only to me one, easier Internet - my last The hope to find happiness and unique love in the person. My friend I want, speak you approximately to girlfriend Irina, it still When I to concern with this person to start to search on Directly for someone from the Internet. I thought, that it and in expenditure  From time, but as has appeared, that it to find to itself The happiness there, it already lives in France, in a city Marseilles approximately 2 years. Its name of husband Jacque and it are happy With it I also am glad for them, I cannot simply transfer all pleasure For mine the girlfriend, approximately 2 months ago she to write to me The telegramme from a city of Marseilles to me, it to write in it It in them, the son was born, and that it she does not want it I Remaining here in Russia and to tell to me, that I have tried to find Someone through the Internet also, and I thanking to its words have Solved to try to make it, I do not know, from which it will turn All it, but however I think, it is real. Strange, but to The husband 45, and it only 29 years, and not considering this distinction Aged they could find in the friend to the friend that all people On the basis search - love. I also trust only to men which is more The senior than I, I am simple not to want, that my history with my the first The love has repeated again. My friend I do not know, how are you doing On the Internet, whether I know, that people find happiness here Whether it is very interesting, me the nobility your ideas rather This case, I am good, simple to use for the first time it as I Never thought, which it is necessary for me to exploit The Internet to search for happiness there. My friend I do not do Know it, and I hope, that I can make it as I seriously to solve it for Independently. Yours it is probable in the future we will study each other more Also we can possibly make, something for the sake of it, but I think, That we have time to study in the friend to the friend to those people Which come nearer on in steam of love of people and to construct happiness Together, but while early to think of it, I simply have very insistently Reflected while I write you this letter. It is possible to name it a deposit The majority of sincere dreams about a life, is correct dreams? My dear anyhow I all the same should dream to find happiness here on The Internet. I think, it will be enough to dream.  Now I wish to tell to you about my family: It - my mum Elena. And also my younger sister Dasha, which  Still to study in to school, in 6 classes, my sister only 12 years, and it  Already adult girl who can understand people. We often speak  To it about its affairs in school, and even sometimes I help to make to it  Problem that to it have established on the house at school of its teacher. My mum  The seller of shop of clothes, we have always shared with it impressions after  The difficult working day, also we joke in this case behind a cup  Tea with sugar. My mum has divorced from my father when  To me there were 6 years. I did not see it since then, and almost I do not do  To remember. Mum tries not to speak with me about it and always translates  Conversation on other theme when I try to ask about it. I have heard, that it  There was a thief and even was imprisoned, but I was then the child and me many  Did not understand. Well, I think, it more it is not necessary to write  About it. Allow it to remain in the past.  I am glad for our family the friend. Our family lives without That or conflicts, at us are very good understanding between the friend  The friend. Also I to want I say to you, that we live in apartment with  Two rooms, it not as abroad, but all place always satisfies us to invite  Also visitors. I wish to tell to you, that I to say mum, that I have  My friend getting acquainted with you... She to understand it and To tell, that I the clever girl and to make only as, it will be better for my happiness  And the further life, it is simply very interested in my past  With this guy, also wish me only good luck and understanding from the favourite  What person I could name destiny. My friend I would be Like to come back to work, and to write you it more about it as I, to tell  Earlier I work as the hairdresser (the female owner), in our city people basically  Only polite also are never rough to us, but there are also exceptions  That mood of benefit within all remained day, but it happens very seldom. I very much  Very much would like to learn about your work more as it is very interesting  To me that the nobility as live and people work abroad?  I to wish to tell to you still which never was abroad and was not present See, that there occurs. My dream still consists on travel to other country,  I to want it just as the small child possibly, but however it is the fact  From my dream. My friend I possibly have tired you with it, well I will finish mail to you, and I will write to you more tomorrow. I only  To wish to transfer you warm congratulations From my family, I hope for yours  The answer soon. Maria.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_57_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_58_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my dear
I am very glad to receive news from you so soon. I am glad, That you have answered me, also I hope, that my e-mail was The big surprise for you my friend. The truth? I do not know, how me begin The letter as I did not communicate on the Internet earlier. I want to Speak you fairly, I have written to 3 men from your country. But unfortunately Or fortunately you have written to me only, and I am very glad to it. I very much hope, that we can be friends, and we can be and more, in The future. You possibly wish to ask, why I search for someone Through the Internet. I wish to answer sincerely this important point For me my your friend. I can name you the friend? I had a friend From my city which I was happy. I even wished to become His wife and to have from it children, I have counted me as the happiest The girl on light. But this person was the usual deceiver. He spoke about The beautiful life and about the fine future, and I was naive and always It trusted it. Then I studied, that it has other woman, I was Necessary for it for the sake of entertainment or game. My friend Yours, I will not tyre more you with it. It is unpleasant To me to recollect it. Well my your friend. I will not do it. Simply for me it is very important point. Well, I to want I speak you yours, it is not a lot of about myself. I hope, That is pleasant to communicate for you with me just as me and Also it is interesting to study each other, it is more. As I to write to you With best regards Maria

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_59_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:I am glad that you so have quickly answered me! I really think that could live with the person in other country, but it is difficult, all the same I think that you will support me, because you very kind and fair!!! Now I will tell a little about myself. I live in Russia, in city Cheboksary, It is very fine city and which very beautiful streets are and Parks in which probably to spend time in very well summer, It very much to love, when I go in the evening on beautiful park of ours City not that so, what it is romantic? I have been born for July, 28th 1985. On a nationality I Russian girl, on religion I The Christian also to which I trust in God Jesus, I, never was, is married and is not present Have that children also. From opinion my friends and relatives I cheerful, clever, the girl possessing investigation, for this purpose to me very much It is very pleasant to learn about itself such good words. My dear The friend I would like to come back and more to tell to you about my city, Cheboksary is approximately in 650 kilometres from the capital of Moscow. It not while, from the centre of Russia, also in it a city, there a cold Winters, because of that, in what people should decorate only warm clothes Winter time, also what concerning your weather? In us in the winter The temperature sometimes reaches to-28, is very cold. And in The summer also is very warmly to 30, it is very good, in general My favourite season in this summer, to me very much to love, when in This time year sings birds and to go somewhere on bathing, it very much Pleasant for my soul, I think, that each person is individual and to it Character traits, the truth is characteristic??? My your friend, Also what yours the most favourite a season, is pleasant to you summer? I think, what yes as summer this time trips of a resort and holidays. My friend I think, that it will be interesting to you to learn about mine Work so I to wish to tell to you about it. I work as the hairdresser, It seems to me, to it is good work for me, I very well cope with it, and it Interesting to me, that the nobility concerning your work. I have a higher education, On a speciality the teacher. I was trained in me directly in a city, at university On this speciality. But unfortunately I could not find work the teacher. And I have finished college, on trade - the hairdresser. But it is good Work, I never to feel similarly lonely, I receive there very polite dialogue From my colleagues on work and also from our polite visitors. My your friend, I wish to ask you about a deposit English language, You understand my letter to you? When I studied at university, I also studied, On English language I think, that you should understand me, it Possible even with a smile, but me very much it would be desirable to Study the opinion in this case, well? . Well, I will finish mail to you my your friend. I will be Very grateful if you write to me also. As your family, whether the truth it Your city is big, it is good to allow me to stop on it. I have placed a photo, and I hope, That you will find its advantage. Well my friend Yours, while. I hope to receive news from you very soon. I speak you DOSVIDANIYA, is in Russian good-bye. Yours faithfully, your familiar from Russia.

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_60_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_61_liebenaty.png.thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.