Scamerslist
Rosselle <rose_burrell2005@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Weibliche Scammer aus Afrika (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Rosselle <rose_burrell2005@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Rosselle <rose_burrell2005@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:Thankyou for the mail and you sound good to me and i will love to talk toyou better and we can know more about each other and you are lookinggood and cool guy.....i am Rosselle Burrell, and i am a cool and lovinglady and i  do love my life and i care for others life as well, becausei am sincerely and honest and faithful , and i am a woman of my own andi am living alone, and i am single woman.. and i am working for UnicefOrganization as a Nurse, and i do love to swimming and reading aswell.. and i do love to have a great  fun in breach as well.... i wasborn in Mexico  country  and living in mexico city, and i was leftmexico when i was ten years old, and my sister took me down to Uk,because she was married in Uk, and  i have three sister and onebrother, and my parent is not more working  we are the only one takingcare of them...and when i was in Uk my sister helped me to got a workin Unicef Organization feild, and i am working as a Nurse there and ido travel alot  and i was always go to USA to visit my brother that is living in Vermont state.. and  i do love Usa , i wish to have a goodman that i can alway care for me and always make me happy as well,and iwant to always share the rest of my life with  a good heart man thatwill always be open  an sincerely to me and a loving heart man and afaithful man as well.... i hope i can find the man i want in my  lifesoon..... well i will like to know more about you as well.. and if youwanna know mnore about me just ask me any question and i will get backto you Okay...

Show Content

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_rose_....thumb.jpg]

RE: Rosselle <rose_burrell2005@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:IP Details For: 196.220.6.62

Decimal:3302753854

Hostname:netcomafrica.com

ASN:30998

ISP:Netcom Africa

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Static IP

State/Region:Lagos

City:Lagos

RE: Rosselle <rose_burrell2005@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:Thank you for the mail you sent to me and i hope you have a good day and i do love to meet you one day and i hope you can send me your picture Okay so that i can see you well Okay.. and i do want to talk to you and to get to know you better Okay and i think you can tell me what is on your mind to me? hope you can get back to me Okay

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.