Scamerslist
Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Weibliche Scammer aus Afrika (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> (/showthread.php?tid=4)

Seiten: 1 2

Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Oduro Evelyn 

<yaa_kasswa@yahoo.com> <oduro_evelyn@yahoo.com>

Zitat:monica osei 28 year old, woman from Ukraine

Zitat:hello how are you to day am soo happy for your massage plz this is my addressmonica_asamoah@live.com or yahoo is yaa_kasswa@yahoo.com thank you ihope you will mail me or add me.
hello how are you am soo happy for you massge ammonica asamoah from South Afirca but now i live in Ghana becoz myfather has came here and work for long time am 30years old am single nokids am looking for good friend first so that we can see what thefituer will do for us am studert nurse i hope i will here more from yousoon thank you take good care.

Show Content

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg]

RE: Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:IP Details For: 41.210.23.236

Decimal:701634540

Hostname:41.210.23.236

ASN:29614

ISP:Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Dynamic IP

State/Region:Greater Accra

City:Accra

Zitat:hello how are to day am soo happy for you massge.ammonica asamoah from South Afirca but now i live in Ghana becoz myfather came here and work for long time so i was 9years old done i cameto Ghana i nrven go to South Africa agin so i can say that am Ghanainanow becoz aill my famliy live in ghana now my father was dei lest yaerso now i live with my mum and jonya bother .am nurse studert i will endschool nxt two moth am single no kids am looking for firend like you nothat we can see what the fituer will do for us and am soo happy to metyou i will show your pics to my mum . and dare i like cooking wsih andmore thing as woman do in home i like aill and i hope we will see eachother will so that we can be together take good care i hope i will heremore from you soo.

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:hello my love XXXXX<br how aer you i hope you are good.<br am soo happy for your massge &nbsp;to start love with me . but love XXXX when i relpy you will take long time befor you will relpy me why are you bussy in work that is why you did relpy me farsit? becoz when you did relpy me i think you live me .so when i see your massge to day i was soo happy for your relpy .dear love can you give me your phone number so that i can call you so that i will haer your lovrly voice, and i will show your pics to my mum and tell you about my mum ,i hope i will haer good relpy from you soon, becoz am looking for whit man in my life to marred and i hope that is you and i hope you can take good care of me when i be with you there . and i hope we will think what we can do so that we will live together soon thank you soo mauh for your relpy.take good care for me i hope we will live good love foreve and eve XXXXX

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:hello my love  xxxxx  how are you to day i hope you are good for me .about my famliy my mum name is Yaa  Kesiwaa and my father name is Kwaku ,and we are 3 son two bother and one girl me only ,and about my life i want to  met good and love man so that i can be tohether and aft that i will like to frin work   so that we can have good fituer to take good care of our kids  and i will like to have kids 3 2boys and  1girl  but am soo sorry i did tell you this my father has dei about 2years gone  and will my bothers has marred so day live with daer home so i live with mum alon . dear xxxx  am soo happy to met you i hope we will be together soon so that we can have good kids in our life and i hope you will like that for me . your room is looking soo nice i love there and i hope i will be with you soon i hope you like that thank you for your relpy take good care for me .i  love you xxxxx .

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:hello honey i have some new pics for you i hope you love it honey try to send me yours in loveto see you agin becoz i have missed you too mach i love you xxxx take good care for me i hope you will be good soon thank God you are back for me

Zitat:owow nice to here that and am soo happy that you see my pics and you will that is good honey so now  what we will do so that we can  see that we  can together, i hope that will be good  for us to do that becoz we have take for long time go,honey try to reply me for this and i will be soo happy to hear that reply i hope by theGod name you will be will soon thank you soo mach for your reply

Zitat:hello my darling i will like to ask if you can help me with some small money for my internet bill because my friend bill is  due and she want me to help her pay the bill and i need you to help me ok so that i can use to the computer all time without complain from her ok  honey if you will like to help me this is my addrsses i hope you will do that for me i live you  Name...........Monica Asamoah<br Country.......Ghana<br City.............Accra<br zide cedo....00233 westen union Ghana Accra hello my love this is my addrsse to send the money i hope you will do that for me i love you in my heart

Zitat:hello my love how are you i hope you are good like me here .plz chaek here for me the passpot i want there and give me that . (www.easywaytrarelandtours.page.tl ) that is informations about that passpot thank you soo mach take good care for me.

Zitat:TAKE GOOD CARE FOR ME I LOVE  YOU<br hello my love i hope i have send you the west union copy befor only that you will need to send the money my love i want there to axk them , so this is my addrsses agin ,NAME ,,,,,,,,MONICA  ASAMOAH<br COUNTRY....GHANA<br CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ACCRA ZIDE CODE.......00233<br PHONE  NUMBER 00233246551813 WEST UNION GHANA ACCRA . MY  DEAR   LOVE  TAKE GOOD CARE FOR ME I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you everyday<br FROM MY HEART I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much these past months, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby<br TAKE GOOD CARE FOR ME I LOVE  YOU hello my love i hope i have send you the west union copy befor only that you will need to send the money my love i want there to axk them , so this is my addrsses agin , NAME ,,,,,,,,MONICA  ASAMOAH COUNTRY....GHANA CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ACCRA<br ZIDE CODE.......00233<br PHONE  NUMBER 00233246551813 WEST UNION GHANA ACCRA . i hop e you will do that for me soon take good care for me my love xxxxx , the pic i send you that is my father land

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.