Scamerslist
Ekaterina <mountainflower1978@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Ekaterina <mountainflower1978@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=3)

Ekaterina <mountainflower1978@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-07-2023

Zitat:Hello XXXX. I'm glad to see your letter.I'm sorry that i have not write you earlier. XXX, I want to tell you a little more about myself. I hope that it's interestingly for you. My name is Ekaterina. You can name me shortly Katya. I have been named so in memory of my great-grandmother. She was very clever and wise woman. I never saw her, but heard many good memoirs. And what about your name??? Why you have received such name? I live in Saint Petersburg. It is the big and beautiful city. I have been birth here. I live with mum. My father has thrown family when to me there were 4 years. I remember him a little. I don't know where is my father now. But if it's fair, I do not want to know him. I like to dance and listen to cheerful music. I believe that music helps to be cheerful. And what type of music do you like? It will help me to understand your character. I never had experience of acquaintance to the man from other country. But I think that it really interestingly. I heard much that outside of Russia men are more gallant and more polite. Is it valid so??? I saw one vital example. My girlfriend, has married and has left in Europe to her husband. Recently she again arrived to Russia already with the husband. I looked at them and was pleased to their happiness. It's really fine pair. I saw how they love each other. By the way, their names Vlada and Derrick. Vlada advised me to follow her example. I'm for a long time could not be solved on it. But having thought, I was solved. I had attitudes with men in Russia earlier. I have many admirers till now. But I understand that it will not bring anything serious. I'm enough adult, also do not want attitudes for some weeks. I have decided that I'll try to fasten acquaintance through internet. I have internet cafe near to work. Therefore I can frequently write to you and write to you earlier. XXX, and what you seek in internet? You search for serious attitudes or all this only for the sake of an entertainment? Please answer my question sincerely. I appreciate kindness and sincerity in people. I don't like liars and egoists! Oh if it's fair, I do not know what I can tell about myself more. I hope that you can ask me about something. I'll answer you with pleasure. I studied English in institute and I hope that I do not make many errors in the message My grammar English not so well but I speak almost freely! Thank you for a photo, i like it. Now I can see with whom I communicate. I'll attach my pics for you. And wait your comment about it, well? I should go now. I'll wait your letter. Bay for now. Ekaterina.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_01_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_02_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_03_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_04_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_05_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_06_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

RE: Ekaterina <mountainflower1978@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-07-2023

Zitat:Received: from unknown (HELO KUKO-2E576CAB44) (mountainflower1978@91.186.10.67 with plain)
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional
+0300 From: mountainflower1978@yahoo.com

Zitat:IP Details For: 91.186.10.67

Decimal:1538918979

Hostname:91-186-10-67.static.siterollout.com

ASN:29550

ISP:Simply Transit Ltd

Services:Datacenter

Assignment:Likely Static IP

Country:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

State/Region:England

City:Maidenhead

Zitat:Hello my friend XXXX!  How are you?  I very much waited your new message, and now I read it with greater pleasure!  All that you write is very interesting and I wish to learn you more and more.  In this message I promised to tell to you more about myself.  You already know that I the Russian woman and I live in Saint Petersburg.  I was born september 25, 1978. I lonely and beautiful, and I am 30 years old Smiley  I the only child in family and have passed all my childhood together with mum, and she have presented me a lot of caress, heat and love.  I have arrived to Moscow to study in institute as the floral artist when I have left school. I adore flowers, therefore have chosen this trade.  Now I live again in Saint Petersburg, and I work in the individual company on cultivation and sale of flowers...  My day very sated but I always try to have personal time to go in for sports and have rest!  The woman is similar to a flower therefore I try to be beautiful always Smiley  Certainly each woman has secrets of beauty but for me the main thing an active way of life, an wholesome food and a healthy dream.  I very much love cinema, music, theatres and walks in park.  I love popular music of the end of the last century more.  My favourite is Modern Talking, Bad boys blue and Rolling Stones.  I very much love romantic films such as &quot;The House at lake&quot; or &quot;The run away bride&quot;.  I would like to learn more about you?  If you will have questions, please ask, I shall be glad to answer!  I very much like your photos, but I want to see on these photos of you, and I do not need another!  I have made new pictures for you!  I hope that they will bring to you a lot of pleasure.  I shall wait very much your new message!  With the best regards Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_21_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_22_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:How there is your day?  At me all excellent!!! Bad weather behind a window cannot change my mood, because correspondence with you brings to me a lot of pleasure.  What weather at you?  I have told a little to you about my work in the last message.  I work as the manager in the individual company on cultivation and sale of flowers.  It is very important part of my life and I receive a lot of happiness, when I perform the work.  My favourite flowers are lilies.  I have chosen this trade in the childhood, and have finished institute to have an opportunity to execute my dreams.  Certainly it demanded efforts, but I very much tried Smiley  It was my dream and the purpose, and I can tell with pride to you, that I have reached it.  Not looking at my young age, I am serious enough in the plans and the purposes, and always I try to lead up business to the successful ending.  I do not want that you thought of me as about the woman the absorbed work, because it only a part of my life. I very active and cheerful therefore am in time all!  My life is filled by pleasure, care and attention of my friends only in it there is no man.  You possibly have a question, why I still lonely? Many people with surprise ask me this question too.  In my life there were relations, but I understood that they are not serious.  There were disappointments, but now it in the past, and I any more do not recollect them.  I always dreamed of the true feelings. It seems to me that each woman wishes to be surrounded by respect, care, tenderness and love.  I want to see beside me the man, which my defender and the best friend.  I have got used to enjoy a life today and to take a broad the opened eyes.  Yesterday for ever remains in the past, and I take the responsibility for my future in my hands.  I think that my dream will be executed! I am always very positive Smiley  Please, tell to me, what you search in relations?  I shall wait very much your answer.  Do not forget that your messages give me a lot of pleasure!  Yours friend Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_23_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_24_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Good day! My dear friend XXXXX!  Yours beautiful mail brings to me a lot of happiness!!!!!!!  Thank you!!!!!  Our correspondence with each new message becomes more and more interestingly and more fascinatingly.  I ask you to not become angry, if I do not answer quickly. Each new message from you I wait, and I try to answer as soon as I have a free time.  Certainly I would like to arrive to you to have with you unforgettable time together that you have shown me some sights of your city or the country!  But it will be better, if we we learn each other better, and we shall solve the problem then about our meeting, Ok?  We still shall have time to discuss our meeting in the near future, but for the present early to do it.  My friend, how your mood? I am full of emotions and my mood aspires to a maximum!!!!  I am very glad that we discuss relations between the man and the woman.  It really very serious and interesting question.  Unfortunately now in Russia it became very fashionable to &quot;buy&quot; relations.  Successful men who possess money and authority aspire to &quot;buy&quot; attention and love of the woman. Many Russian beauties choose this way and exchange happiness for money.  As a result they have a beautiful life but have no true happiness.  For me money never was a key fortunately.  I always dreamed of the real feeling and real emotions which force blood to play veins and heart to knock!  When I studied in institute my life seem to me carefree.  Some times I felt something similar to love, but it was illusion when the fog disseminated, I understood that it only whiff of a spring wind Smiley  Relations between the man and the woman it not only tenderness and passion.  The man and the woman first of all should be the best friends.  I hope that you will agree with me?  Attention, honesty, respect, fidelity, mutual understanding, support and care about each other - the basis of strong and long relations!  The life it not only pleasure, fun and happiness, difficult days at this particular time is checked strong relations.  The most important, seems to me that to support each other during a hard time, both to be able to find the compromise and to concede each other.  I really think and very much wish to learn that you think of it?  I shall wait your answer with impatience!  Have a good day!  Yours friend Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_26_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_27_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:My lovely and gentle XXXXX!  You have again made me very happy!  I see your new letter and my eyes shine for pleasure!  Your new message is food for my soul and heart, therefore when I have your new letter my soul sings and heart strongly knocks!  I wish to open more quickly the new letter and to read it! Only having satisfied my interest I can freely sigh Smiley  Having read through your letter the first time I understand only 50  of its contents, because in me many emotions and pleasures and I not in a condition to catch all sense Smiley  When I little calm down, I read your letter again and again, and I absorb the information and emotions which you have enclosed all in it!  This surprising condition!  We are divided with the big distance, but during this moment it seems to me, that we beside and we talk with each other.  I wish to tell to you much, but the storm of my ideas cannot be quickly fixed in virtual letter, because I not so quickly print Smiley  Now I sit at a computer and think of you!  I allocate this time only for us a two and nobody can prevent to us!  When I write the message for you to me it seems that you read it at once, and I represent expression of your face, your sight, your smile to this moment.  My lovely friend what you feel, when read my message?  I already wrote to you that I like to dream.  Only in our dreams I see our possible future. Dreams give me force and inspire me to move forward!  I see you in my dream!  I want that you were in my future! I want that we had the general dream and our future!  It is really surprising!  More recently we knew nothing about each other, but now all differently!  You became for me the closest person and the best friend!  You understand me best and our ideas are very similar!  The Internet - the excellent opportunity which reduces distances and removes borders between people! I feel very comfortably and easily with you!  I forget about all, when I write for you! I plunge into the world, where in the center of attention only you and I!  I do not wish to hurry up, and I do not wish to frighten you, but should tell, that in me there is a dependence on you Smiley  It does not frighten me, and I do not want that it frightened you!  I never had such interesting feeling.  Before falling a sleep I think of you and our future much. These are really beautiful dreams!  Really it is not a shame to me to speak about it, because all this is in me!  You think of me?  Sometimes it seems to me that we know each other a lot of time and to me it is very easy with you. You became very close to me.  Soon I shall fall a sleep, and I shall think of you!  My darling XXXXX, I wish good night!!!!  I miss you very much!  Yours Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_28_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_29_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:My sweet and gentle man XXXXX!  I very much waited your new message!!!!  Expectation selects all my forces, because I very much miss on you and I wish to receive your letter more likely!  I am now madly happy, because I see that all my ideas have found reflection in your letter!  I really hoped that you will understand and support me. I was not mistaken!  You really my angel! Yes so, because you are the man who inspires, the care of me understands it also!  I thought of you and about our correspondence very much!  When I receive your new message my temperature grows and the soul sings, because I cannot remain indifferent to your ideas and words!  All your words and ideas find reflection in my heart!  I do not know that it, but I always feel when you think of me. During this moment I feel special heat on my heart and my mood improves!  XXXX, I think of you! I think of you all time!  I feel that you are the closest person for me and I cannot be quiet! I understand that you are my happiness! You - happiness, which I long waited and searched!  You understand that this happiness to meet you! I do not know whence in me a lot of boldness that directly and openly to speak it to you Smiley, but I cannot differently!  I cannot hide and hold more my feelings and emotions closed in heart! If I shall continue to do this my heart explosion and I shall lose mind.  Only I ask do not reject my tenderness to you, because it will be the most terrible impact for me.  I do not want it more, but now I know that this all not so.  You another, you fine, kind, gentle and tender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have nothing to hide more, because only I hid the true feelings from you. I do not know that will be further, but I wish to trust you.  I wish to entrust myself to you, because only the man can kindle fire of passion and love in the woman.  Our future should depend on you. I the modest woman and I require your decision, your opinion and yours support, attention and care.  The life forces the woman to be strong, but I wish to be weak to find shelter in your strong hands. I want that you were my defender and the master.  I should inform you that I do not regret about the decision all to tell to you because only this way will allow us to carry out the dreams.  I always dreamed of it and the God has heard my prays. I am happy that in love again warms my heart and only I ask to kindle this fire!  I have no shame and I wish to tell to you the most important words!  Only I wish to be cautious because fire which burns in my heart can go out.  That I have all now in my heart for you! I want only fresh air of happiness which there is no in my fire.  I have understood that love you XXXX!  It not explosion of emotions but I feel this tender feeling in depth of the heart and I shall store it while we shall not be together and we shall not find out all between us.  I hope that I have not frightened you?  It was very difficult to me to dare to write all of you, but I cannot wait more. Now all of you know.  I only ask to not hasten, because we shall have time to discuss all.  I wish to know all your ideas?  I send you the most gentle kisses and strong embraces!  I wait your answer!  Yours Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_30_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_31_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my darling XXXXX!  Today, the happiest day, because I have received the most long-awaited message from you!  I weigh day could not find to itself a place and there was very much an inspiration and a heat!  I could not wait, when I shall receive the answer from my sweet XXXX!!!!!  I love you my gentle XXXXX!!!!!!!!! I wish to say out it for the whole world!!!  I am madly happy, because all my feelings have found reflection in your heart!  I knew that you the best the man on the Earth, and only you can understand completely me, approve and support!  I have read through your message many times and could not believe in our happiness!  When I read your letter, in me even there were tears! But it was no tear of grief.  It was tears of pleasure and happiness, because I know that you approve my feelings!  When I have written to you the first message an internal voice spoke me that it is that which man I always waited.  It is surprising, but my internal voice has not deceived me!  With each your new letter I understood, that you that of the person, whom I always searched and that you the for the best for me.  From your letters I saw that you sincere and fair the man and that the main thing for you care and attention to other person.  Now I know that it really and you have the big heart!  I trust you and is ready to follow you that do not happen!  I cannot believe that our happiness very close and soon we can enjoy it.  Promise me, that when we shall be together you will pinch me, that I did not think that it is a dream Smiley  It really similar on a dream! I all time thought of you when we shall meet also I waited during this moment all time!  When we shall be together, I would like to present you all my tenderness and love, because you that person which deserve it.  I wish to embrace strongly you and never to not leave any more your embraces!  I cannot wait, I wish to be close to you, because I love you my darling XXXXX!  I am grateful to you for sincerity and for support, which you have rendered me now!  I should tell about my love to you, because it is so difficult to hide and it should not be hidden!  I love you XXXXX, and I wish to tell to you it now, I wish to speak you it always!  I cannot without your letters now, your letters necessary for me, I cannot be far from you!  I LOVE YOU MY SWEET XXXXX!!!  Now I wish to reduce all distances to be near to you and all to tell to you!  My girlfriends and parents will be madly happy when learn about our feelings, because you already became for them the friend!  XXXX, I have found sense of my life, I love you, and I grieve without you my darling.  I can receive month of rest from my work, and we should start to plan my travel to you.  I should speak with my chief that we could define terms of my rest from work.  I never was abroad, except for one trip to Turkey and it will be improbable travel for me!  The most important that we can meet and learn all between us!  My darling XXXX, on this, I shall finish my letter to you, I shall wait for your following letters!  Know that I the happiest woman and you the originator of my happiness!  I love you my darling XXXX!!!!!  You always in my heart!  Only yours Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_32_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_33_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my most gentle, most lovely and sweet XXXX!  How mood at my beloved?  I madly missed your attention and very much waited your new letter! Yesterday I long could not fall asleep, because thought of you. Ifelt that you think of me too and your ideas found the response in myheart. Emotions overflow me and I could not find for myself a place on a bed :) I would like to jump out at night on a balcony and a drink freshair; because my heart strongly fought also to it there was no oxygen. Has woken up in the morning and has seen that the blanket is turned out on a wrong side and pillows lay on a floor :) But sleepless night could not afflict me!!!! Because I have woken up with excellent mood, and I would like to sing with happiness!  I have understood that I am the happiest woman!!!!!! My eyes again shine my cheeks again burn, my smile again sparkles, because you are at me! You only my! There is only you and I!!!!! It is valid happiness!!!! This all owing to you my sweet XXXXX! I was never happy as now, because I love and you love me! I am grateful to you for understanding, care and support! You unique man, which could understand me and allow me force to believe again in love! When I have come for work all have seen changes in me. All spoke that in me something has changed and I as fly :) I really flied with happiness and all turned out without effort. I have had time to talk to my chief about my rest from work. To my surprise, he has informed me that I can have rest in a week. He has told that I well carry out the duties recently and necessarily should have rest.  Then we have gone with girlfriends there is an ice-cream in cafe and they were very glad to learn about our happiness. They transfer you the Best Regards and want that we were happy together! My darling, I very much wish to be near to you! Now this most important for me, because I very much miss and I wish to reduce distance which divides us. I constantly think of day, when we shall meet. I represented this happy moment many times, and I can not wait when it will come. I see as you meet me at the airport, and I run to you towards to fall in your embraces. Then you show me the house, and all your friends and relatives hurry to get acquainted with me. They speak: &quot;XXXXX, it is beautiful Russian woman about which you spoke much?&quot; And you answer them: &quot;Yes! This is my Ekaterina!&quot; At this moment we are in the happiest pair! I still many imaginations :) Certainly now I do not know as it willhappen, but will be assured that it very interestingly and funny!  The most important for me that we shall be together! All rest only addition to our happiness! I think of travel really much, because it is my first trip abroad. To me spoke, that I should order documents necessary for a trip and reserve tickets aboard the plane. Tomorrow I shall find out all that is necessary for me, and I shall begin official registration of papers. My darling XXXXX, as soon as I shall receive the information we can plan a trip. Know, that I love you my sweet XXXXX!!!!! Today at night I shall think again of you!!!!!! My heart fights only for you! I send you the most passionate kisses!  Yours baby Ekaterina.

[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_34_mountainf....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_35_mountainf....thumb.jpg]

RE: Ekaterina <mountainflower1978@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:Ekaterina
Heimatland: Russland
Jahrgang: 1984

Größe: 169cm
Gewicht: 54kg
Haarfarbe: blond
Augenfarbe: grau
Beruf: Verkäuferin

Sprache: Englisch
Interessen: Lesen, Kino, Sport
Mitgliedsnummer: 135
[Bild: Russland_mountainflower1978_Profile_moun....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.