Scamerslist
Linda Philip <lindaphilip95@yahoo.com> <carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Weibliche Scammer aus Afrika (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Linda Philip <lindaphilip95@yahoo.com> <carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=24)

Linda Philip <lindaphilip95@yahoo.com> <carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-16-2023

Zitat:Dearest,Thanks for your mail,I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Linda, 25 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Philip morgan the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father,s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.500, 000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in th university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.I send you my pictures.Yours Sincerely,Linda

Show Content

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_linda....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_linda....thumb.jpg]

RE: Linda Philip <lindaphilip95@yahoo.com> <carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-16-2023

Zitat:IP Details For: 213.154.68.248

Decimal:3583657208

Hostname:213.154.68.248

ASN:8346

ISP:Sonatel Societe Nationale des Telecommunications du Senegal

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Dynamic IP

State/Region:Dakar

City:Dakar

RE: Linda Philip <lindaphilip95@yahoo.com> <carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com> - admin - 12-16-2023

Zitat:My Dear,I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, becuase since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad now that I saw your email.Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the refugee camp,I told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult.Dear you can contact me through the Rev father who is taking care us us in the Refugee camp.Here is his Telephone number +221 76 28 97 673, remember to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Linda Johnson who is staying at Female hostel 14 Room 2 he will send some one to call me.Sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have borderd you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.Though I do not have money to be calling you on telephone.But I still need your contact information, your Telephone Number and your House Address so that i will send the Contact of the Bank to you so that you will contact them for comfirmation and proceedure for transfering the money as we proceed in the transaction, I also want you to send to me your current picture to enable me know how you look like now.I have prepared the letter which you will have to send to the bank, I will be sending to you by tomorrow as soon as I received your next email.I will be waiting for next email with happiness.regards loveLinda

Zitat:My Dear,I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, becuase since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad now that I saw your email.Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the refugee camp,I told the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult.Dear you can contact me through the Rev father who is taking care us us in the Refugee camp.Here is his Telephone number +221 77 108 1864, remember to tell him that you want to speak with Miss Linda Philip who is staying at Female hostel 14 Room 2 he will send some one to call me.Sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have borderd you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.Though I do not have money to be calling you on telephone.But I still need your contact information, your Telephone Number and your House Address so that i will send the Contact of the Bank to you so that you will contact them for comfirmation and proceedure for transfering the money as we proceed in the transaction, I also want you to send to me your current picture to enable me know how you look like now.I have prepared the letter which you will have to send to the bank, I will be sending to you by tomorrow as soon as I received your next email.I will be waiting for next email with happiness.regards loveLinda

Zitat:Dearest In Heart,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs.Carolin Johnson and her email address is as follows : (carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com) Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs Carolin and instruct her where to send you the draft. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Carolin Johnson on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now. As soon as you are in contact with her you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,Yours truelyLinda

Zitat:IP Details For: 41.208.137.250

Decimal:701532666

Hostname:41.208.137.250

ASN:8346

ISP:Sonatel Societe Nationale des Telecommunications du Senegal

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Static IP

State/Region:Dakar

City:Dakar

Zitat:Dearest In Heart,I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a Good-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs.Carolin Johnson and her email address is as follows : (carolinjohnson53@yahoo.com) Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs Carolin and instruct her where to send you the draft. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs Carolin Johnson on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now. As soon as you are in contact with her you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,Yours truelyLinda

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.