Scamerslist
Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1430)

Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-13-2024

Zitat:I am very pleased, now receive a letter from you. I am waiting for your letter and finally I got a letter. I am sorry that I did not have much concern now. But I think that you are sensitive to this, because I really like me and do not want to lose our fellowship with you. Now I immediately want to tell you that I am interested in finding a serious relationship. What are you looking for dating site? What do you want to receive from us acquaintances with you, and our communication? Please answer me, for me it means a lot. So I want to say that you are the first person with whom I respond on the Internet. In my first letter I want to tell a little about myself and I hope that you will be interested in further development of our acquaintance? So now I want to talk a little about myself, that you had to me more times. My name is Olga. I am 27 years old. I was born and still live in a small town of Ulyanovsk. I have a small, but very friendly family. But live separately from my parents. 3 years ago I finished the course and worked as a manager in a small company in Metalplast. However, due to the crisis I had to change my job, and now I work. bartender in a restaurant is not big. In my job I do not get much money, but I have enough money for the most necessary for life, as well as for entertainment. Entertainment, I prefer to choose a walk in public places. I want to go to cafes, parks, and also in the movies and sometimes I go to a disco. Even in my free time I go in for sports. And what do you like to do in your free time? What is your favorite sport to choose? I ask you to tell me more about you. And now I will conclude my letter yet, but will wait impatiently for your answer! I wish you a great mood and have a nice day. Olga

[Bild: Russland_oilymillo_01_oilymillo.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_02_oilymillo.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_03_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_04_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_05_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_06_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_oilymillo_07_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_08_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_09_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_10_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_11_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Olga <oilymillo@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-13-2024

Zitat:Hello! How are you? I have a wonderful mood. I thought that you and Iwill build a serious relationship. But you have to stop writing to me.Why do not you write me? What's happening? Explain to me please. Wewill continue with you correspondence? Or have you lost the desire tocommunicate with me? . Write me please what you decide. I'll lookforward to your letters.

[Bild: Russland_oilymillo_02_oilymillo.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_03_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello xxxxx! I am very pleased to now receive from you your letter. I am waiting for your letter and then finally I got your letter. I am sorry that I did not much worry now. But I think that you're sensitive to this, because you really liked me and I would not want to lose our fellowship with you. Now I immediately want to tell you that I am interested in finding a serious relationship. What are you looking for a dating site? What would you like to receive from our acquaintance with you and our communication? Please answer me, for me it means much. And so I want to tell you that you're the first person with whom I correspond on the Internet. In my first letter I want to tell a little about yourself and I hope that you will be interested in further development of our acquaintance? So, now I want to talk a little about about yourself that you had me more views. My name is Olga. I am 27 years old. I was born and still live in the small town of Ulyanovsk. I have a small but very friendly family. But I live separately from my parents. 3 years ago completed the courses and worked as a manager  in a small firm of metal. But because of the crisis I had to change my job and now I'm working. bartender in the restaurant is not large. In my work, I did not get a lot of money, but I have enough money for bare necessities for living as well as for entertainment. From entertainment, I prefer to choose a walk in public places. I like to go to cafes, parks, as well as in movies and sometimes I go to discos. Even in my spare time I go to sports. And what do you like doing in your spare time? What is the favorite sport you choose? I beg you, that you told me more about you. I now conclude my letter yet, but will wait with impatience for your answer! I wish you a wonderful mood and have a nice day. Olga

[Bild: Russland_oilymillo_04_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_oilymillo_05_oilymillo.jpg.thumb.jpg]

https://www.femeionline.com/krla22_4047.htm

Zitat:Discuss free with Krla22

[Bild: Russland_oilymillo_Profile_oilymillo.JPG.thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.