Scamerslist
Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1423)

Seiten: 1 2

Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-11-2024

<sweetttsauceee@yahoo.com> <ttennnndra@yahoo.com>

Zitat:I would like to chat with you. I sincerely hope that my letter will be the pleasant message for you.I am not sure if you search for the same as I search, but in any case I will hope that my letter does not remain without the answer.I search for the partner of a life, who would fill my heart.I search for the soulmate of my destiny to go by way of a life together,to share simple pleasures, rejoice in a rain together and together wait for arrival of a golden autumn,together get rid of a cargo of loneliness, which so quickly takes away forces and fills a life with grief and disappointment.I will wait for your reply and if you are really interested, you may write me. Write to me please on my email: berryfilllingg@yahoo.comI with pleasure will answer you.Have a good day.

Show Content

RE: Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-11-2024

Zitat:68.205.247.17 - Geo Information
IP Address 68.205.247.17
Host syn-068-205-247-017.res.spectrum.com
Location US US, United States
City Orlando, FL 32837
Organization Time Warner Cable
ISP Time Warner Cable
AS Number AS33363 BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS, LLC

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxx!Thank you for your  reply, I am grateful that you foundtime to reply. I am sorry. I could not answer quickly.I earlier wrote to you from another email.Previous email any more does not work.Write to me now here.I'm seriously interested in knowing more about you.Dating is not a joke for me, I never play games. I hope that you arealso serious. I'm a lonely woman that wants to find a man that willlove and understand.  Let me tell you more about myself.I assume that I am a strong woman with goals, ideals and ambitions.I am 34 y.o; I was born on July, 11th, 1976. I am 169 centimeterstall. My weight is 58 kg.If my message interested you, write me back,I'll be waiting for your reply.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_02_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_03_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:76.106.231.49 - Geo Information
IP Address 76.106.231.49
Host c-76-106-231-49.hsd1.fl.comcast.net
City Orange Park, FL 32073
Organization Comcast Cable
ISP Comcast Cable
AS Number AS7922 Comcast Cable Communications, LLC

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxx!I haven’t written anything about myself –so I’d better do it now.Let me tell you more about myself.I assume that I am a strong woman with goals, idealsand ambitions.  I live in Russia ,in the city of Voronezh.Voronezh be in  the  Russia. It in  a Southwest Russia.We have a three-step education here: School – College - University.I have finished The Voronezh state Medical university   in the city of Voronezh.I studied Medical in the university – I have received the invitation to work in the therapist.I have finished in addition rates for this purpose.I work The children's therapist.I like my job. Thank you for answering me.In the end of my letter I want to ask you a couple of things (just a little piece of female curiosity).What music do you like? What kind of movies do you usually watch?Sorry that I didn’t answer your letter sooner. I was very busy at work and my notebook has been stolen.I guess I  will be able to write you from my work.Thank you for a beautiful picture. I loved it.P.S You likely wish to know  why I am lonely. I had boyfriend.He change  me with my best girlfriend. I so have lost the girlfriend and boyfriend.My heart was grievously.I just hope that it is the beginning of something big…Sincerely,Natalya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_04_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_05_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:67.8.224.176 - Geo Information
IP Address 67.8.224.176
Host syn-067-008-224-176.res.spectrum.com
City Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Organization Time Warner Cable
ISP Time Warner Cable
AS Number AS33363 BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS, LLC

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxxxI am sorry.  I could not write to you quickly. These days I have been very occupied.Of course, it would be great to chat with you a little but unfortunately I have neither Yahoo nor MSN messenger.When I fix my home PC I will install them straight away.I feel I have to write a couple of things about myself more.I the only child in the family.But I have the cousin. Cousin lives in Moscow.My Mum has the sister.  She are my aunt.The sister of mum lives in Moscow. I wish to inform you.I have started to do the visa  three months back. Soon I shall receivethe visa. Approximately in four weeks.  I can arrive to your country.My parents live far from me.They live in the city of Irkutsk. I was born in Irkutsk. But when has finished University.I have got a job to Voronezh. I seldom see the parents. Voronezh  be from  Irkutsk 4 hours drivings on plane..I started learning English in college - I hope that it’s not really that bad.I’ve never been married - and I don’t have kids. I guess you wonder why I don’t want to start dating a Russian man.The reason is very simple - most of them are incredibly boring. They know nothing about romance and passion.And their feelings are boring and monotonous as well. They drink alcohol much.I’m tired of such men -that’s why I decided to look for love abroad.I’m planning to leave Russia in the future.I want to move to your country. I’ve never been there - but I hope I will be able to live and work there.I am going to visit in the beginning the as the tourist. I plan visit to your country in September.I can visit your area. How about a cup of coffee in cafe? You not against personal meeting?I can stop in hotel.I hope hotels is not far from you?  I yet do not know exact dates of arrival.What do you think of it?I love different music flows - from classic to rock.My favorite singers and bands are Madonna, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani.I adore symphonic music by Tchaikovsky and Wagner.Most of my favorite films are American - Gladiator, Groundhog Day, Basic Instinct.However, that’s just a tiny bit of the things I like…I prefer melodrama and comedy. I like skating, skiing and swimming.Hiking is a great fun for me. I enjoy camping in forest.I also take a great interest in sports dances and yoga.I wanted to ask you about the time difference between our cities -please, inform me if you manage to find it out.I have to finish my letter now.Natalya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_06_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_07_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:68.61.18.97 - Geo Information
IP Address 68.61.18.97
Host c-68-61-18-97.hsd1.mi.comcast.net
City Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
ISP Comcast Cable

Zitat:Hallo!!Ich bin nicht gegen Bekanntschaft.Schreiben Sie mir bitte auf meine E-Mail ttennnndra@yahoo.comWenn Sie mit daran interessiert.Ich werde warten Ihre Antwort

Show Content

Zitat:67.182.103.85 - Geo Information
IP Address 67.182.103.85
Host c-67-182-103-85.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
City Fresno, CA 93722
ISP Comcast Cable

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.