Scamerslist
Tatyana <leyapulka@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Tatyana <leyapulka@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1416)

Seiten: 1 2

Tatyana <leyapulka@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-07-2024

Zitat:Hello! How are you? My name is Tatyana. I am very interesting women,who is looking for a serious relationship! I want connect my life withresponsibly man! If you are interested in me, please contact by email:leyapulka yahoo comI hope my message will not remain without attention and you write me!I would be glad to see your letter!

[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_01_leyapulka.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_leyapulka_02_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_leyapulka_03_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_leyapulka_04_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_leyapulka_05_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_leyapulka_06_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_07_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_leyapulka_08_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Tatyana <leyapulka@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-07-2024

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=49021

Zitat:leyapulka

- 27 y/o female   - volgograd, Russia   - English, English, English   -   - Have no children   - Last logged in: 2010-09-25 11:33:44   - ID: 49021   - Friends:...      Personal detailsProfileType    Sex    femaleChildren    0Want children    MaybeDate of birth    1982 - December - 20Height    5'4&quot; - 5'7&quot; (161-170cm)Body type    AverageEthnicity    Middle EasternReligion    ChristianMarital status    SingleEducation    Some collegeIncome    $10,000/year and lessSmoker    NoDrinker    NoDescription:Hard to say about myself, but I'll try. In my heart is always happy, trying to be optimistic in everything and always. I love life and everything in it happens! I think that girl should be feminine, natural, instilled with a sense of dignity and humor, tact, and of course, beautiful. That she was soft and warm, so it was comfortable not only talk, but to keep quiet! I also kind, caring, modest and appreciate the honest and sincere people. I love to create coziness in the house and cook. I consider myself so, I hope you will understand if we communicate.Ideal match description:Hope to meet a real man who can love and make a girl happy! Looking for a serious relationship, not only correspond through letters. In man I appreciate above all honesty, seriousness, punctuality, good manners. I like men who know what they want, men who seek only love by correspondence, please do not disturb! If you are kind, gentle. true, good, courageous, and seriously want to find a future wife write to me, I'll be glad to get acquainted with you

[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_Profile_leyapulka.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello! How are you my new friend? Thanks for the photos! You're veryinteresting and handsome man! I hope you are all ok and good mood.And we'll get acquainted! I would just warn you I'm not looking forgames through the Internet, do not seek knowledge merely forcorrespondence. I want to meet this interesting man with seriousintentions! If you are, it is very glad to meet you. I think it isvery difficult to find a man who is really seriously and honestlydecided to find a soul mate, because now a lot of deception in theInternet, but I hope I will get and you can help me with this and youwill be with me sincere and honest in all things, and I'm with youtoo. Please write about yourself all you want, I'm very interested ineverything about you: where you work? what do you do in your sparetime? your hobby? where and with whom you live? I will be very glad ifyou send me your photos! I am very shy, but still send you my picturein this letter, I hope you enjoy it. I wonder how you feel aboutdating women who far from you, for you the distance barrier, or not? Iask because I live in Russia, we live in different countries, for meit is not a problem because I think for the love of distance is not aproblem. I live alone in the city of Volgograd. I work as manager of salesdepartment in women's clothing shop. Work like this, but I want tofind another more interesting. I'm 27 years old, but alas for thistime, did not find love, but I'm not upset because they stillcontinue. Actually I do like the way I live, but really want change,want to meet a real man who will make me the happiest girl in theworld! If you are able to do so, look forward to your reply. I hopeyou do not make me wait! I wish you a successful day.Tatyana

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_01_leyapulka.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:97.97.91.166 - Geo Information
IP Address 97.97.91.166
Host syn-097-097-091-166.biz.spectrum.com
Location US US, United States
City -,
Organization Time Warner Cable
ISP Time Warner Cable
AS Number AS33363 BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS, LLC

Zitat:Hello! How are you? Thank you for your letter! I am glad, because you answer me. For me it is a sign of what we communicate andknow each other. Please be with me always honest and sincere. For me now it's the main thing. I really hope that you will notplay with me in love and we will treat each other seriously, with respect and care. I think it is difficult to communicate at adistance, because I do not see you and your emotions, but we can handle and may one day we can look each other in the eye. Firstwe need to know each other stronger. xxxxxxxxxxx, you do not already know a lot about me and want more to tell you. My name - Tatyana,you can say me Tanya. I am now 27 years old, born December 20, 1982. By zodiac sign Sagittarius, on the Chinese calendar wasborn in the Year of the Dog. When were you born? When you have a birthday? I live alone, rent a a apartment in the city ofVolgograd. Big, beautiful city. You can see pictures of our city on the Internet, if it does not I can you send them, I thinkyou will like. I live alone, because she had come to live in the city from the village.After studying at the University stayedhere because there is no work in the village and not to do. At university studying to be an economist, but alas was unable tofind work in the profession, and working in women's shop. In my spare time I like to spend with friends, I love to cook,sometimes that just passing the time at home and watch TV. On weekdays after work, sit at home, reading books and dreaming ofhome. I very much want a family, on this decided to try to get acquainted with the man through the Internet, but I think it willbe hard to do. Perhaps most importantly, I am not afraid of difficulties and I hope you will too! I believe that a man shouldnot even be afraid of difficulties, and to help us we need to support each other, do you agree with me? And if you're reallyserious about starting a family too, we will be simpler. I hope you will answer me once and tell about yourself. was verypleased today to hear from you! Now we'll wait for you to respond, please do not make me wait, and write as soon as you havefree time. I wish you good day! Tanya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_02_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:98.175.159.107 - Geo Information
IP Address 98.175.159.107
Host wsip-98-175-159-107.ri.ri.cox.net
City Granby, CT 06035
Organization Cox Communications
ISP Cox Communications
AS Number AS22773 Cox Communications Inc.

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxx! Thank for you letter, I am very pleased to read you reply. I like the fact that you are serious about ourcommunication, for me it is a very big sign, which shows you interest. I would like to learn more about you too. You veryinteresting man, I am interested to read your letters, and I want you to tell more about yourself. It is better if we actuallytalked, and would know each other faster, but alas you are away. It is a pity that you do not live nearby. I should be frankwith you and always sincerely and honestly to write to you! I am surrounded by many men, but I have not met one person who isnext, with whomever wanted to spend his entire life. I need a man who is very serious about life, who will appreciate and lovemy family. Unfortunately, in Russia, men drink a lot and this lot of problems. Maybe for this I decided to get acquaintedthrough the Internet, and while I do not regret because they found you and I wonder with you. Now even waiting for letters fromyou, frequently check my email. Write me more about you, about what surrounds you, about your feelings, I really have to knoweverything about you. Maybe all the same to happen our meeting in the future. It is too early to talk about it, but if wehonestly to each other and to the fact that you and I want to start a family, it's real. It is interesting that it is necessaryto visit your country, it is certainly not easy! You know? Unfortunately, I never traveled, it was not possible, was only in hisvillage and in Volgograd. I hope I still have ahead. You love to travel? What do you do in you spare time? It would be great ifyou have answered all my questions. I hope you look closely you refer to my letters. xxxxxxxxxxx please understand me, I am distressedfor communication, because they do not intend here to play games, really want to find a man who will love life! You'll give mepleasure if you send me your photos and not force me to wait for your answer. I'll wait for you reply . I wish you good mood!Tanya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_03_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:72.12.66.180 - Geo Information
IP Address 72.12.66.180
Host 72-12-66-180.static.firstlight.net
City Bethel, ME 04217
Organization Oxford Networks
ISP Oxford Networks
AS Number AS21547 Oxford Networks

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxx. How are you? I hope you are very well. I'm all right. Thank you for your letter, you make me happy when replying. Very interesting to know each other through letters. It would be super if we were near, but a letter can also learn a lot and feel. If you write a letter with the feelings that I think interlocutor feel this. How do you think? If we are going through the letters very well understand each other, it is very well know, I think so. And suddenly there we met, we will have a full understanding. Dear, English is not my native language, but I hope you understand me. I studied English at school and university. I write to you letters myself. Sometimes we have to use a translator, but I think this is not a problem, basically I know and understand. When we will have the opportunity to talk on the phone, you will hear me and my English. It would be very nice if we have such an opportunity. It is better to meet, but alas it will be difficult to do, because we are far from each other. The good news is that we are both serious about communicating, it is very good. The seriousness, honesty, responsibility, respect, understanding now the most important thing in our communion, without this we will be very difficult! xxxxxxxxxxx, you agree with me? These qualities are very important for a family. What is most important that the family was happy? I think the most important thing is of course the love, caring, friendly attitude! If people love each other and want to be together, then the distance, age and other factors are not the problem. For love there is not any obstacles. The most important thing to meet someone who will be very loving and care for him all his life, and in sorrow and joy! Nowadays it is difficult to find love, now rule the world money and deception. I do not know how you are, but here in Russia so. I am very sad about this, but a lot of confidence and hope that the meeting my love and be loved! You will find, too. You deserve it, because I feel you are good and very good man! xxxxxxxxxxx, I wish you good day and good mood! Waiting for your reply. Tanya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_leyapulka_04_leyapulka.jpeg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.159.103 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.159.103
Host dynamicip-188-187-159-103.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424002
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS41786 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.