Scamerslist
Marina <marinasmirnovayes@gmail.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Marina <marinasmirnovayes@gmail.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1415)

Marina <marinasmirnovayes@gmail.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

Zitat:Hello My name is Marina. I really like your profile. I would like toget in touch with you. I would like to know more about you. If youlike my profile, please feel free to contact me.You may reach me:  marinasmirnovayes@gmail.comSo my plans are to find my best friend and lover and enjoy the journeythat life holds for us both, together, and strong. Well, how do youfeel? What are your big interests? Are you alone? I hope to hear fromyou.Regards,Marina!

Show Content

RE: Marina <marinasmirnovayes@gmail.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

Zitat:24.249.52.69 - Geo Information
IP Address 24.249.52.69
Host wsip-24-249-52-69.ks.ks.cox.net
Location US US, United States
City Salina, KS 67401
Organization Cox Communications
ISP Cox Communications
AS Number AS22773 Cox Communications Inc.

Zitat:Greetings! How your day? I hope, that you have time to send me someIt is more than messages. Now I would like to tell to you still some details about Independently. To me 24. My birthday on October, 10th, my name - Marina! I never reachedMarried and I live in apartment of my girlfriend. As I finishThe college I worked in clothes shop as the seller. When I have a free time, I go gymnastics to make sports meets becauseI care of the body. I like to travel and visit various places,But my work does not allow me to do it often. I have manyFriends, we spend time together, game billiards, tennis,Also have other entertainment. I send you the picture, thus you can ideaFrom me it is closer. I wish to admit in beeing in sweettooth, I like ice-cream, pies, a sugar candy. But I can seldom allow it becauseNot to be full. What can I tell to you about me directly? I loveBeautiful clothes and various things of easy colours. Blue, pink, beigeAnd other simple colours force me to relax and even to feel better. Also thatYour favourite colour? Please Ask me some more interesting things about Independently. How you prefer to relax? What your character? What your preferable qualities in women? You wish to have the wife?You can set also to me questions in in what you are inetrested.I impatiently wait for your letter and impatient to answer your letter.Also it will be final pleasantly for me to receive your new photos And even you wish to learn about you a little more information. Write to me, I wait. Your girlfriend Marina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_02_marinasmir....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_03_marinasmir....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_04_marinasmir....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:70.254.32.146 - Geo Information
IP Address 70.254.32.146
Host 70.254.32.146
City -,
Organization AT&T Internet Services
ISP AT&T Internet Services
AS Number AS7018 AT&T Services, Inc.

Zitat:Greetings! I am glad to receive your message. thanks for your picture to me are pleasant it very much.  I always wait for your electronic letters impatiently, it means, that to me it is curiousAbout your life and it is valid very much intetrested in our relations. You saw my pictures? Which I have sent in last mail? You like they?In the following letter I will try to send to you some other pictures me.  In your letter you set to me some questions? I will try to answerThem now, I hope, what you will be satisfied? If you do not understand, that you canAsk me again. It is very important for me.I think, that you have read my profile and, probably, saw there, itFor me it is very important to get acquainted with the good person forSerious relations. For this reason I will try to tell to you a little aboutMy character. I do not know what to begin with, well, I think, that I - aVery romantic person. I like to communicate with other people, at me is asence humourIt it is very important presently in our severe world. I Appreciate in people such qualities as fidelity, kindness and honestyCertainly. I trust enamoured, and I think it very valuable thing whichRequirements which will be protected. I very jealous person. I adore, to pay peple Congratulation and I are always ready to listen to them from other people.For me it is necessary, to hold all that. Also it is pleasant to me toPrepare various tasty things. I make sense to mention that     appritiate good relations between the man and the woman. I think it women Are more romantic, and they dream to find, that the person has with it Serious relations. But it is very frequent their dreams are broken, because idealiseAll. And many complete a brake the female heart taking pleasure of a life for ever.As to me, I had a bad experience in my life with the person. When we sepsrated I have lost intention to live. Now I wish to find the person to whom I can divideMy happiness and problems. Now it - only dream, but I want it To become true very much. I think, that for women the main thing should live home life not, but is not present To construct career. Tell to me please, what woman of your dream?I am a pity tha I disturb you the question, but to me it is very curious about you. I impatiently wait for your following e-mail. Sincerely yours Marina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_05_marinasmir....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_06_marinasmir....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_07_marinasmir....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:70.254.32.146 - Geo Information
IP Address 70.254.32.146
Host 70.254.32.146
City -,
Organization AT&T Internet Services
ISP AT&T Internet Services
AS Number AS7018 AT&T Services, Inc.

https://bigbookname.com/en/user/marishka-smirnova-27506180

Zitat:Marishka Smirnova

Full name:
Marishka Smirnova
Date of birth:
22 december
Russia
City:
Yoshkar-Ola
Region:
Марий Эл

[Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_Profile_marin....thumb.jpg]

https://sociumin.com/en/?id=27506180

Zitat:Marishka Smirnova

Geburtstag: 22. Dezember
Kontakte
Stadt: Joshkar-Ola
VK: id27506180
Interessen
: Ich liebe Sushi, Einkaufen, Kino, Clubs, Musik, Shisha, Schokolade, Solarium.......
Lieblingsfilme: Coco Chanel und The Devil Wears Prado. Lieblingsbücher
: Shilova
Über mich: „Ich bin zu gut, um sich ein Gewissen zu erlauben …“ Steinbock Sie mögen kein Licht – sie fühlen sich von der Dämmerung angezogen. Das Motto lautet: „Kein Änderungsbedarf, alles ist so wie es ist sehr gut.“ Praktisch. Pünktlich und treu. Zuverlässig wie die Erde, einfach, ehrlich. Ja, sie sehen kalt aus, aber sie lieben zutiefst und es fällt ihnen sehr schwer, Gefühle auszudrücken. Er ist in jeder Arbeit erfolgreich. Er kann zeichnen und Rüstungen tragen. Er kann eine Intrige so weben, dass selbst der Teufel sie nicht entwirren kann. Er ist ein Zeichen des Schicksals. Er braucht keinen Charme. Sein Aussehen erregt ihn nicht, zieht ihn nicht an. Darin fließt pure Energie. Es gibt jedoch viele Minuspunkte. Grausamkeit. Geiz. Sturheit. Und doch hat er Erfolg – überall: Auf der Erde und im Untergrund, Und im Himmel, Und im Wasser.
Lieblingszitate:
„Alles Gute im Leben ist entweder illegal, unmoralisch oder macht dick.“
„Hören Sie nie auf zu lächeln, auch wenn Sie traurig sind, sonst könnte sich jemand in Ihr Lächeln verlieben.“
„Das Leben wird auf einmal geschrieben …“
kein Entwurf...
ob du es willst oder nicht.
Eine Frau ist eine wunderschöne Blume. Und eine Blume ist schön, wenn sie ein wenig geöffnet ist.
„Nur Feinde sagen einander die Wahrheit. Freunde und Liebhaber, verstrickt in das Netz gegenseitiger Schulden, lügen endlos ...
Nicht jede Schönheit hat die Fähigkeit, einen zum Verlieben zu bringen – manche erfreuen das Auge, erobern aber nicht das Herz ...
Gehst du, Liebling? Geh.... Niemand hält dich an den Hörnern...!!!
Ein schönes Mädchen kann nicht dumm sein.
Denn kein kluges Mädchen wird es zulassen, hässlich zu sein...!
„Beurteile einen Mann nicht nur nach seinen Freunden. „Beurteile einen Mann nicht nur nach seinen Freunden.“ Denken Sie daran, dass Judas‘ Freunde tadellos waren.“
Hemingway E.
Wenn Sie im Bett frühstücken möchten, schlafen Sie in der Küche.
Ich habe einen unprätentiösen Geschmack – mir reicht das Beste!
Denken Sie daran: Es gibt ZWEI Meinungen – MEINE und die falsche!
Ich bin die Königin dieser Welt! Gibt es etwas, das Ihnen nicht gefällt? Suchen Sie nach einem anderen!
Alles liegt in meinen Händen, und was nicht in meinen Händen ist, liegt zu MEINEN FÜSSEN!
Wegen Leuten wie mir beginnen Kriege und du erzählst mir von einer Art Krise...))))))))).
Vergleichen Sie mein Leben mit Ihrem und dann bringen Sie sich um, Verlierer!
Wenn ich jemals wegen eines Mannes sterbe, dann nur vor Lachen.
Ich liebe Menschen, die mich mögen!!! Für guten Geschmack!)
Gefühle sind wie bei Louis Vuitton: entweder real oder nicht ...
Sex wie Gucci: Man kann nie zu viel haben...
Mit Kokain ist es wie mit Versace: Es ist nicht mehr in Mode, aber viele sind daran gewöhnt ...
Clubs wie Richmond: Es ist einfach lustig...
Alkohol ist wie D&G: nur in Maßen...
Bescheidenheit – wie Cartier: schmückt...
„Mein Leben ist MEINE REGELN! Wenn dir meine Regeln nicht gefallen, HALTE MICH AUS MEINEM LEBEN!!!“
Frauen haben keine Freunde. Sie werden entweder geliebt oder nicht!
Der Ekel kommt oft nach dem Vergnügen, geht ihm aber oft voraus
Heiraten Sie keine Männer mit Geldbörsen

[Bild: Russland_marinasmirnovayes_Profile_marin....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.