Scamerslist
Tatyana <nikolaeva.taty@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Tatyana <nikolaeva.taty@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1414)

Tatyana <nikolaeva.taty@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

http://singles.freenet.de/Berlin_Frau_tatyananik.html

Zitat:tatyananik

Geschlecht:      weiblichIch suche:  einen MannStatus:Letzter Besuch:     18.09.2010 12:40Alter:  25Sternzeichen:   Steinbock / VergleichWohnort:    BerlinBundesland:     BerlinMeine Intention:    E-Mail KontaktMehr über michHallo! Ich will dich treffen.Schreiben Sie e_mail: nikolaeva.taty@yahoo.com Ich schicke Ihnen mein Foto und sagen Ihnen, uber mich.Tatyana.AllgemeinesFamilienstand:  SingleTyp:  Süd-Europäisch. OrientalischAugenfarbe:  blauHaarfarbe:  schwarzKörpergröße:  172Gewicht:  50Statur:  normalKinder:  mit KindernAusbildung:  LehreBeruf:  RentnerRaucher:  NichtraucherGlaubensrichtung:  keine10 FragenSingles Awards

[Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_Profile_nikolaev....thumb.jpg]

[Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_01_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_02_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_03_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_04_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_05_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_06_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_07_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_08_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_09_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Tatyana <nikolaeva.taty@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

Zitat:Hello my new friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxx!I'm so glad to your letter, and I ask you forgiveness for what not to able to quickly answer you, and I hope you will forgive me and be able to answer me very soon, I will be glad if you reply to my letter, ok?Thank you for your photo, I was very pleased to see you, because I was waiting with impatience your photos, thanks again! I hope you also enjoy my photos and as you'll send more, and I want you to just send your wonderful photo, ok?If you can talk about myself, I humble and educated in a good family woman, I love sports, love to read books, I am against drugs and against smoking, because I believe that every person must be healthy, but health is important, and everything else will be then, You agree with me my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxx? I'm curious to know your solution!I am writing you from internet cafe and I hope that we will be able to correspond every day, and you want it?My name is Tatyana, I'm 25 years old, I'm lonely, have not yet met a man who would become my future man, and I decided to find through the Internet, because so many people through the Internet is its second half, and I hope that we can get to know each other more and I can be your second half!My friend, very nice for me to get acquainted with you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please write me about yourself! What is your full name?I would be interested to know more about you and I hope that you would like to correspond with me, if not then say so I'll understand, ok?I end my letter here now.I will wait your letter tomorrow and I hope that you and can answer me, my dear friend.I'll post my pictures and I hope that you enjoy, and so I'll wait for your pictures and I hope that you can send them to me in my next letter.I will be glad to receive your answer and I'll look forward to tomorrow, and I hope it is with great pleasure I can meet with!Your new friend Tatyana

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_02_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_03_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.132.173 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.132.173
Host 188x187x132x173.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Tomsk, 75 634051
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS56981 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello my lovely friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!To me to see pleasant again your letter.How do you feel? I hope, that all is good.How your mood when you have received my letter, has changed? I Hope, that my photo to you was pleasant. I hope, that my photos it is pleasant to you.As I and send today you the photos and I hope that to like you my lovely friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx.I hope that you can send me your pictures, I would like to see many your photos and I hope that you cannot be given for me such gift?As at me all goes well, and I feel myself well, as today weather good. And in the street it is pleasant.To me it is pleasant that you have answered also I hope that our dialogue on it not to stop and I with can see your letters and tomorrow, simply I consider that we can communicate!But to me to like with you to communicate, and I consider that you the good and lovely person. I will tell more about me directly. My growth of 168 sm, weight about 51 kg. I, appreciate in people kindness, sincerity, honesty and the good relation to the near. It to like me in people and what you appreciate? Can to me concerning it will tell my lovely friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx you like to prepare? I simply adore. The grandmother has learnt me and now I always and all I do on kitchen itself or by means of mum.My hobby to go in for sports, I go on swimming as in fitness club, I like to cook tasty food.To you to like, when the woman is able to prepare? You love what dishes? What women like you? I, for an example, like men who are kind, sincere and do not deceive.I hope, that you will write to me sincerely and the truth always.You can sincerely communicate with me.I think, that we will be xxxxxxxxxxxxx, soon to know it. When we study each other better.Than you have been occupied today xxxxxxxxxxxxx? I hope, when you receive my letter,It warms you and does your day better.I hope, which in All of you is good. I will wait for your letterTomorrow. I hope, that I will receive answers to all questions and many your photos.As I send my photos to you also I hope, that to you to like.Yours faithfully, Tatyana

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_04_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_05_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_06_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.139.237 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.139.237
Host 188x187x139x237.dynamic.barnaul.ertelecom.ru
City Kursk, 41 305009
AS Number AS59713 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello my dear xxxxxxxxxx!!xxxxxxxxxx, your letter again does me happy. You in a condition to make, a smile on my person. I forget at once about everything, and I think only of you.How you today? Successfully? I hope what yes.At me as all goes well, and I feel well. Because your letters give me a lot of pleasure and I hope as my letters to like you, it so?If that that not to like you that you can tell to me about it I you I will understand, ok? I want that we were sincere and spoke each other the truth because only on it it is possible to have real and the good relation, you agree with me?And me that I can pleasantly learn about you so much because it is interesting to me to know about you all!xxxxxxxxxx I would like to learn about your family. That can speak youTo me? At you it is a lot of relatives? Where your parents?My family not so big, is at me mum, the daddy, and the grandmother which lives in village and I sometimes to it go and I visit, and I live separately from parents because I not so small and should provide the a life, but I wish to adjust and have the family, children because without it the full pleasure of a life cannot be received and I hope that I with can have this all very soon!It will be interesting to me to learn about you why you have for example decided to communicate through the Internet, and it to you delivers a lot of pleasure? I, for example, have tried to find the person in a city earlier, but nothing has appeared. All of them like to drink alcohol a lot of. I do not love it.Because I have no bad habits and I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol because my family has brought up me well and I am grateful to them, and I on all am ready for the sake of the family because they the most expensive that at me is.I have not met anybody here and have decided to learn about you more. I wish to meet such person which would understand me. Who can support me and to whom I will be necessary. And I will always love such man, and I will be only with it.As I wish to construct the family and relations serious.xxxxxxxxxx I do not think, that age - the important factor. And for me the age between people is not important. How you consider? I like to enjoy love, passion, tenderness, to me to like to see happiness of enamoured people. And I will make all for the sake of it. And you xxxxxxxxxx? I, do not love quarrel. I think, that all can be solved in common.How you think? I have decided to send today again to you a photo me.I send you an air kiss, and I hope, that it does your dayThe successful. I hope, that I will soon receive the answer.You will write to me at once how will receive my letter?Yours Tatyana

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_07_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_08_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nikolaeva.taty_09_nikolaeva.taty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.128.55 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.128.55
Host 188x187x128x55.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
City Tomsk, 75 634051
AS Number AS56981 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.