Scamerslist
Nataliya <nataliyasuhorukova6@googlemail.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Nataliya <nataliyasuhorukova6@googlemail.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1407)

Nataliya <nataliyasuhorukova6@googlemail.com> - admin - 10-05-2024

Zitat:To you writes Nataliya from big and beautiful Russia.I am glad that you answer me, because it is my first acquainted on theInternet. And is this new for you also, xxxxx?I really want to get acquainted with an honest and decent man.I'm afraid to be deceived. Count on your honesty.Because I has grown up without a father, he left me and my mother for another woman.If  you  are  not  against, I'll tell you a little about myself. I wasborn and raised in the city Chelyabinsk.I  love  my  city,  there live simple and good people. In my city manywonderful places to relax - cafes, parks, squares and embankments.I walk with my friends at the institute, because they are all educated people wealways have a topic for conversation. How do you rest? I live with my mother.Mom has done everything that I grew up honest decent and educated lady.I  dream  to take her to the sea. All her life she worked at the plantto provide me everything necessary for a happy childhood.Now my time taking care of relatives. I always helped my mom.I strive to do all the best for her. I work for a administrator in the car shop, my job is not far from home.I like my job, but it is not the ultimate dream.I was not husband, and I have no children of their own, I am very fond of children. I have a good character. And you love children?I graduated from the Pedagogical Institute, the Faculty of Philology.What education do you have?  I speak perfectly Russian language, but the English at the primary level. But I think that it will be no problem for us.I love outdoor recreation. I walk in the park with my little cat named;Chipuh;.Chipuh 2 years, I love her so much, she is white and very beautiful.Do you have any pets, xxxxx?I do like physical activity, and used all to ourselves. Nature gave me a beautiful figure.When there is free time I have been doing sports dances. This is my hobby.Yes, and sometimes after work, I help my old grandmother.My grandmother is 75 years old, and I am always ready to help in every way.With grandmother I can talk for hours, she is the closest to me.She is support me too as she can, and asked when I will find my happiness...I count on your understanding. I think that we have more to tell each other.I finish my letter, and wait for a response from you. I think in the next letter you tell me more about yourself. Your new friend Nataliya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_01_nataliya....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_02_nataliya....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_03_nataliya....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_04_nataliya....thumb.jpg]

RE: Nataliya <nataliyasuhorukova6@googlemail.com> - admin - 10-05-2024

Zitat:85.176.78.41 - Geo Information
IP Address 85.176.78.41
Host dynamic-085-176-078-041.85.176.pool.telefonica.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Trittau, 10 22946
Organization Telefonica Germany
ISP Telefonica Germany
AS Number AS6805 Telefonica Germany

Zitat:Hello my dear new friend xxxxx!Writes to you Russian beauty Nataliya. I am very glad that you communicate with me.So beautiful when two people from different parts of the world can communicate on the Internet.I was interested to read how you live and how to get involved. You are a very interesting person. I first make friendship with a foreigner.I want to know more about you.I lived in a place with a Russian man for 2 years. However, Russian men do not appreciate women, even if the woman is very beautiful.I did everything for him that he wanted to work, ran the household and did a wonderful massage.But he drank a lot of alcohol and cheated on me with other women. I hope you are an honest man!xxxxx. You drink alcoholic beverages?I love to cook, especially on holidays, because you can cook, roast chicken and potatoes ;It's very tasty. Especially nice to cook for her lovely man.It is very difficult to live without second half of my heart.Which season do you like xxxxx? I like summer. In the summer I go to the beach. There cool, I can swim and sunbathe. I use suntan lotion and lie on the golden sand.I especially like to walk on the wild beaches, where I sunbathe naked. Of course, if there are no men. I do not like it when people look at me strange men.I am a decent girl. For this reason, I am one.What is the weather in your area?As well, when you have a pet [ch61514]In the last letter I wrote that I have acat named ;Chipuh. I want to tell you a funny story how I play with him when I am sad.I tethered him to the tail of the rope with a piece of paper and cat fun rotates.It's so fun, I strongly laugh.=)))Dear xxxxx you like to travel? Which countries have you been?That one day can be reality!!! I hope…. I once did not visit other countries, but I know that I like to travel.Because I traveled in Russia. I was in Moscow, capital of my homeland, St. Petersburg, and in the resort town of Anapa, which is located on the Black Sea.Unfortunately now, I have no opportunities to travel.I dream to see the whole world. But this is only a dream ...I have to finish the letter and go six kilometers to the grandmother to help around the house my grandmother. I have great respect for adults. I look forward to your response and hope for the understanding of each other. Your new friend Nataliya.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_01_nataliya....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_02_nataliya....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:134.102.133.186 - Geo Information
IP Address 134.102.133.186
Host spit-442.wohnheim.uni-bremen.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Bremen, 03 28195
Organization Universitaet Bremen
ISP Universitaet Bremen
AS Number AS680 Verein zur Foerderung eines Deutschen Forschungsnetzes e.V.

Zitat:Hello xxxxx.First of all, I have to say that I very much waited for your answer. When I read your letter I feel your caring and warmth. I do not have enough heat here, I think I can feel it through the distance which divides us. You exercise the care, this attention to my life, to my family. With every your letter I get a particle of warmth and confidence in the future. Now, I want to talk about today, it was not the easiest. Today at work, I was approached by a young man. He often comes to us in the store, but only dared to speak today. Since I often try to meet. But he was very polite and resourceful. Outwardly, he was quite attractive, very neatly dressed. When he tried to turn the conversation about clothes that I sell, on a more personal about me. I suddenly realized that he was not interested in me as a man. Behind, I realized that I think about you. For some reason I told him that he was very attractive young man but, despite this, I already have a man. The thought of you was with me the rest of the day. It warmed me, she gave me strength to continue this difficult day. I do not understand what you tell it. I do not know whether to trust you enough personal stories and thoughts. If not then I ask, please, not yet too late to stop our communication.After work, I met with Dasha. We went to the cafe. I told her about the present case. Her reaction to me did not like! She told me that communication over the Internet can not replace real relationships. With all these visitors to this site, deceivers. She also told me that he watched program on television, which talks about her over the Internet. In this program, said about people who are acquainted with the girls, bring them to their country, and begin to mock them. I told her that you're not. I told you caring kind. But she did not listen to me. I tried to convince her, but she still refused to listen to me. Then I got up, grabbed his things and left.After today, I have a question. You really want a serious relationship? I ask you this question because I need the relationship, which I wrote to you.With impatience I will wait for your answer!Gently kiss you my dear xxxxx.Natasha

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_03_nataliya....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_nataliyasuhorukova6_04_nataliya....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:213.167.30.38 - Geo Information
IP Address 213.167.30.38
Host 213.167.30.38
Location BG BG, Bulgaria
City -,
Organization TV SAT NET
ISP TV SAT NET
AS Number AS28909 TV SAT NET

Zitat:Sorry, I fell in love with another

Show Content

Zitat:84.56.120.234 - Geo Information
IP Address 84.56.120.234
Host dslb-084-056-120-234.084.056.pools.vodafone-ip.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Lahr, 01 77933
Organization Vodafone DSL
ISP Vodafone DSL
AS Number AS3209 Vodafone GmbH

Show Content

Zitat:91.52.250.192 - Geo Information
IP Address 91.52.250.192
Host p5b34fac0.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Nienburg, 06 31582
Organization Deutsche Telekom AG
ISP Deutsche Telekom AG
AS Number AS3320 Deutsche Telekom AG

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.