Scamerslist
Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru> (/showthread.php?tid=1401)

Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru> - admin - 10-04-2024

Zitat:Hello my new friend xxxxxxxxx!!! I am very glad that you are interested in me. And I'll try to make you not disappointed me and know more about me. But I just want to know you better. I am about you only know your name!  I beg you to write about myself more. What is your full name and surname. And do not forget to send me their photos. After all, First Sight allows you to see only what is obvious. And when you know people better, the estimates of character, world view can change, and drastically. You Seem to me a very nice and pleasant person. I hope that you are also a very good man and we will soon get to know each other better. Well I'll tell a little about myself. I am an ordinary Russian girl, actually does not differ from the others. Likely to describe themselves, I would have been easier if I did not do it first. I mixed up words and thoughts, because I'm a little worried. I did not expect that you will answer me. And when I saw your letter to me like an electric shock to the heart. And now I'm sitting at the computer and do not know what you write. Excuse me if I made a lot of mistakes in the letter, I'm just very excited. I do not quite know well the language you speak. While studying the language at school and at university. If you something is not clear, then you ask me again. Well it is time to continue the story about himself. My name is Maria I was born on June 20, 1984 in the city of Kirov. As I have said that my age 26 years. My height 170 cm, my weight 54 kg. I think I'm a normal configuration. I try to keep up his figure. And in my spare time I go in for sports. My eyes are blue, and hair color is black. That you can see on my photos. I was born and all his 26 years living in the city of Kirov. This is a very old and beautiful city, which is 850 kilometers east of Moscow. The population of my city 494,000 people. I have never been married and therefore, unfortunately, and I have no children. I would like to have a child. And maybe even a few children. I believe that children are happy! I want to educate him and give all my experience of life to him. I do not know how much I would like to have children while still in the undecided. I have no bad habits, I do not smoke and do not drink alcohol, except that only a small quantity on holidays. And I only drink red wine. Of food I prefer Russian kitchen. And very good at cooking. I graduated from the Kirov State Medical University. And now I work in a hospital nurse. By nature I am a cheerful person, try to enjoy every moment of my life and overcome with a smile all difficulties of my lonely life. I want you to be quickly answered. Write me about yourself, what you do and what you love, I want to know about you. I'll look forward to your letter. Sincerely your friend from Russia Maria

Show Content

Die Bilder zeigen Vita Suchilova!

[Bild: Russland_marishkolove572_01_marishkolove....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marishkolove572_02_marishkolove....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marishkolove572_03_marishkolove....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marishkolove572_04_marishkolove....thumb.jpg]

RE: Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru> - admin - 10-04-2024

Zitat:213.88.4.20 - Geo Information
IP Address 213.88.4.20
Host 213.88.4.20
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Novocheboksarsk, 16 429952
Organization Net By Net Holding LLC
ISP Net By Net Holding LLC
AS Number AS12714 Net By Net Holding LLC

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.