Scamerslist
Katya / Julia <romance-and-love@yourloveweb.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ukraine Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thema: Katya / Julia <romance-and-love@yourloveweb.com> (/showthread.php?tid=14)

Katya / Julia <romance-and-love@yourloveweb.com> - admin - 12-11-2023

Zitat:Hi my dear XXXX,You are so cute in your ad XXXX... Wow, very nice ad indeed! Thanks for yourEmail address you gave in your profile hope you do not mind me me writing to you...,This is Katya, nice to meet you! It is great that we have a chance to meet justlike this, I liked your words of interest, please, find attached to this lettermy new photo. You know, I am pretty new at this site, I am not sure what is thissite all about, I just liked your profile and just went ahead  Hope you willlike them and you can always send me yours too!Well XXXX my name is Katya. Briefly about myself: besides my photo that I am sendingto you attached to this letter, I will also tell you that I am a last year collegestudent taking please do not smile  as it is a bit loud and boring: &quot;Teaching&quot;at college, and then I will have to make a choice wether to go on with my studiesor to settle down with my personal life. I guess life will show... And of course, I have too many dreams and things that I wish to achieve in thislife too but the first and the foremost is to be happy I guess and to have a lovingand happy family where everyone will love each other! Besides I am right now amember of the local dating Club that helps me and other lonely hearts witheverything right now, hope it is all right with you! Like I said Internetdating is a a very new thing for me and I definitely need some help bothwith English and everything. Well, in any case XXXX I already said muchenough for the first time about myself Bye bye for now!

Show Content

[Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_01_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_03_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_04_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_05_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_06_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_07_romance-and-....thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_08_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_09_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_10_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_11_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_12_romance-and-....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_13_romance-and-....thumb.jpg]

RE: Katya / Julia <romance-and-love@yourloveweb.com> - admin - 12-11-2023

Zitat:Hi my dear XXXX! How are you doing?XXXX, I appreciate you share more with em about yourself and your life there andI see about your past relations, well dear XXXX, I guess life alwaysgoes on and I guess you should just find another girlfriend and see how things willproceed after... And here is more of my photos, enjoy more photos of baby Katya dear XXXX!And thanks for your lovely words and answering the mail with yours. Wish we couldtalk with you in person now and though I only learn the English language -for me your letters become another motivation to study your beautiful language.Oh well, it is a little difficult for me to do the translation of yourletters but I try and often I have to ask for the help from the peopleof my dating club here. XXXX, do you happen to know some Russian language bythe way a little? It would be way easier for us to communicate in such a case!You know, last night I could not fall asleep for a long time! I was thinkingof what a man can do for the sake of the great love...For example, in a middle ages there were knights, which in a name of love toa princess made all kinds of heroic things. And a Princess always waitedand admired their knights. XXXX, if I were a Princess, would you bethat Knight who would go beyond the Earth to conquer Your Princess andget her to his castle...?  I am ready to relocate I will wait with impatience for your new letters xxxx!Touching tenderly your cheek with my soft lips...KatyaHeader ist gleich bleibendHi again my dear special XXXXX!It is really cool to receive your note and to answer more of your letters!XXXX, I see your point of translating the texts on-line but I will explain it to youa bit later, the translated text in Russian itself is very hard to understand so I am notreal comfortable with it you know as a good portion of the sense is lost always,I have already done that it is always like that XXXX.Also I could not decide to write to you one thing earlier. Remember,in the very first letter I have written to you about me being lonely? And itis true in my case too. To me it is a bit depressing but I can not change anythingI guess now either.. And from that moment I dreamed to find the friend, the manwho would understand and support me morally. Really, the miracles do happen - we met..XXXX, I wish I knew the English language a little bit better than youdo Russian XXXX! The letters that I write to you are written with the help intranslation in my local Dating Translation Club &quot;Romance -and- Love&quot; that helps mewith anything and for which I am so thankful to them. XXXX, in your letters I understandonly some phrases, and the rest of the English phrases were translatedwith the help of the club here. This service is not free. And while I could pay for itmyself- I did it with the pleasure XXXX! Now situation in my family does not allow meto exchange the letters with you often. I can not afford to pay for the services ofthe translator here while all the on-line translations programs are silly and weirdin reading that are hard to understand even 50% of the actual text sent.The Club does have a page for their clients and it is possible to subscribeto allow the further translated correspondence for us. And if I can notafford that there is an opportunity to subscribe for the services of translationby a man too. In other words, we still have a chance that you and I couldwrite letters to each other XXXX! Once again this is going to be spenton you and me and us getting to know one another XXXX until we mightmeet in person here or there. I believe this is the right andpractical solution of the situation we have to stay in touch and tocontinue our relationship to the point of a personal meeting..Please XXXX, make it happen for us! I want to believe that whenthe woman believes the man he will not part her and her hopes!Peter I do not want to write you the sad things any longer...Just hoping you hear me and will get back to me!Your tender Princess,KatyaDear XXXX by the way, I forgot to add to the question of the translation in theprevious mail, like I gave you the subscribe link of the translation company thatis helping me with the translation, you can help me and you to stay in thelong term touch and eventually to meet if you want of course... For nowyou can just subscribe for our correspondence

Zitat:Dear Sir,This is &quot;Romance -and- Love&quot; Dating Club. You have been in touch withKatya who is using the services of our Club. Would You please, specify if Youare still willing to further correspond with Katya? If so, please, feel freeto subscribe with us to ensure a proper translation and technical levelof Your further correspondence and relations between Your lady and Yourself.A translator who helps the lady to translate the correspondence is chosenby a lady and is always in the good friendly relations with the lady, so aconfidentiality is always guaranteed Sir. The actual subscription is quick andeasy, the conversion from dollars into Euros is done automatically so a dollar/poundcard might be used easily. We also do organize personal meetings between a ladyand a gentleman once an agreement between the two is reached Sir and the relationsprogress to the point of an actual meeting.Dear Sir, if You do not want to continue to correspond with the lady, please,let us know anyway to inform Your lady. Thank You for Your cooperation andYour prompt action and reply.Best Wishes and always Yours,Romance -and- Love Staff

Zitat:Hi my dear Xxxx! How are you doing?Of course the pics I sent is me, why? I mean I did some modelling in my pastbut not any longer you know I mean I am a very simple down to earth girllooking for for a true friend, mate, maybe more you know...And thanks for your lovely words and answering the mail with yours. Wish wecould talk with you in person now and though I only learn the Englishlanguage - for me your letters become another motivation to study yourbeautiful language. Oh well, it is a little difficult for me to do thetranslation of your letters but I try and often I have to ask for thehelp from the people of my dating club here. Xxxx, do you happen toknow some Russian language by the way a little? It would be wayeasier for us to communicate in such a case!You know, last night I could not fall asleep for a long time! I wasthinking of what a man can do for the sake of the great love...For example, in a middle ages there were knights, which in a name oflove to a princess made all kinds of heroic things. And a Princessalways waited and admired their knights. Xxxx, if I were a Princess,would you be that Knight who would go beyond the Earth to conquerYour Princess and get her to his castle...?I am ready to relocate too.I will wait with impatience for your new letters Xxxx!Touching tenderly your cheek with my soft lips... Katya---- watching the former letters from other receivers she is already building up towards translating; funny to know the fact that I know Russian

Show Content

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=97A3553B-DF97-4F7E-9BBF-1B5AB8A61EDC

Zitat:Katya767 Herst
Weiblich, 25
Ukraine
Geburtstag: Jun. 18
Ledig
Sexuelle Orientierung: Heterosexuel
Familienstans
Bevölkerungsgruppe: Weiß /Kaukasisch
Größe: 1m 600m
Körpertyp: Schlank
Religion: Christich - andere
Sternzeichen: Zwillinge
Rauchen: Nein
Trinken: Nein
‚Ausbildungsstand: Einige Semester
Beschäftigung: student
Heimatort: Ukraine
[Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_Profile_romance....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_Profile_romance....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_Profile_romance....thumb.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/ancinecjp

Zitat:Jim AncinecHat hier studiert: Purdue University North CentralWohnt in Davison, MichiganAus Valparaiso

[Bild: Ukraine_romance-and-love_Profile_romance....thumb.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/kate.kestauer/about

Zitat:Kate Kestauer 

eine Arbeitsplätze vorhanden

Keine Schulen vorhanden

Keine Orte vorhanden

Keine Beziehungsinformationen vorhanden

https://www.facebook.com/lorena.mercuri.5

Zitat:Lorena Mercuri 

Keine Arbeitsplätze vorhanden

Keine Schulen vorhanden

Keine Orte vorhanden

Zitat:Chloe Bennet
Keine Arbeitsplätze vorhanden

Keine Schulen vorhanden

Keine Orte vorhanden

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.