Scamerslist
Ksenya <miss.memorable@yandex.ru> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Ksenya <miss.memorable@yandex.ru> (/showthread.php?tid=1399)

Ksenya <miss.memorable@yandex.ru> - admin - 10-04-2024

Zitat:Hello my dear new friend!I  am  so  happy  to  see your letter! I am happy to know that you areinterested  knowing  me  more. I am also interested! Believe me I haveonly serious intentions in my searches.I  suppose  in  my  first  letter  to  you  I  should give you as muchinformation about me as I can. Ok let me start.As  you know my first name is Ksenya and my second name is Vasenina. Iam  24.  I was born on the 5 of September 1985. Now I live and work inKirov.  I  was  born  in a small village in Kirov region. I studied atschool  there.  I  studied  11 years. Then I entered the university inKirov.  I  always  keep myself fit and keep regular hours. I go to gym3-4  times  per a week. I have a sister. She is one year older me. Hername  is Katya. She has a child and a boyfriend. They are not married.I  am  single, never been married. My main goal on the site is to findmy  match. I could not find a good person here and I decided to try myluck to find my match abroad.I  told you that I have only a sister. Frankly speaking we do not havemother  or  father  for  a long time. I want to tell you about this atonce  in  this  first  letter. Our father died about 10 years ago. Ourmother  suffered  from  this  accident  and some time later after thataccident  mother  left  us and till now we do not know where she is. Iknow  it  sounds very hard and painful but we have already got used tothis  feeling  and  we  try  not  to  recall  all this. And as you canunderstand  I  knew to live by myself right from my childhood. We alsohelped each other in all difficult situations, we knew that there werenone  closer then we were. My sister lives and works in Kirov. We livetogether.  We  rent  a  room  in  a hostel. It used to be a hostel forstudents  but then I do not know why it was rent for usual people likeme and my sister.Now  I  want  to tell you about my job. I noticed in my profile that Iwork  a women` clothes seller. It is a department in a shop ( I do notknow  if  you  can  what  I  am  trying to explain you). If you do notunderstand  you  may  tell me and I will try to explain you in anotherway.  I  like  my job, I like ladies with who I work there. We respecteach  other  and  also  try to help each other in everything. I do notearn  much but it is enough for living, for renting the room. I work 5days  per  a  week.  My working day starts at 10 a.m and finishes at 7p.m.  Usually  the days off work are Tuesday and Friday. The owners ofthe  department are man and woman. They are wife and husband. They aregood  people  and  they appreciate us. I can even say that we are goodfriends  and for holidays they invite my partners and me for example abar or a restaurant and they pay for everything there.So  now  I  have  some questions for you. Please read it carefully andanswer them. I am interested in knowing your answers.What are the main goal for you on this site?What intentions you have in communication with me?A real meeting does it play an important part in our relations?Do you want to have kids?How much time your longest relationship lasted?I  think  it  is  enough  for  the first letter. Please as I asked youanswer these questions carefully. I promise I will give you my answersin  my  second  letter. And also if you have any questions you may askme. I will be glad to answer them.I want to send you some pics-my partners from my work and me.Thank  you  one  more  time  that  you  wrote me. It is the first suchrelations for me and I am so excited in knowing more about you.Please write me soon! Looking forward to your reply.Your new friend Ksenya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_01_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_02_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_03_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_04_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_05_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_06_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_07_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_08_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_09_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_10_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_11_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_12_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Ksenya <miss.memorable@yandex.ru> - admin - 10-04-2024

Zitat:188.187.132.123 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.132.123
Host 188x187x132x123.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Tomsk, 75 634051
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS56981 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello once again dear new friend! This is Ksenya again! How are youtoday? How was your day? Thank you for writing me back, thank you thatyou could find some spare time and you wrote me. I am glad to get onemore letter from you.I have a good and risen mood! The weather is perfect, the sun isshining and everything seems to be great. Hope you have the samethere)))To tell you the truth you are a good writer and it is so pleasant toread your letter. I always thought that it is hard to express emotionsin a letter but you do it in a perfect way! Thank you!In my last letter I had some important questions for you and again Iam saying thanks to you. Thanks thanks thanks - you are a realgentelman and you know what women like))))So now I want to answer my questions as I promised.So here we go))))What are the main goal for you on this site? The main goal for me isto find a my match, with who I feel safe and happy. All my life Itried to find someone to share my life with but it has not happen fornow and very often I feel so lonely. When I go out I can see a lot ofyoung couples, I look after them. I see that they are happy to betogether and I do not want to be some kind an exception, I also wantto be happy and to be glad for each day and moment in this life. I hadenough troubles in my life and it is already time to become happy.What intentions you have in communication with me - means with you?As I have already told you I want to have serious relationship and Iwant to be happy. So my answer on this question is to learn moreinformation about you, about things you like and dislike, how you canbehave in this or that situation and of course to learn your attitudeto me.A real meeting does it play an important part in our relations?In my opinion a real meeting plays a great role because it is hard toexpress your emotions through a letter and in a real meeting you canunderstand a person after a few minutes. Letters are not the same asmeeting. Only one real meeting can replace more 100000000000 letters.Do you want to have kids?In my opinion kids are the flowers of our life. In kids we seeourselves. They are &quot; continuation of us &quot; I hope you can understandwhat I am trying to tell you. That is why my answer is yes I want tohave kids and they must be 2 or 3.How much time your longest relationship lasted?Ohhhhh...... It is rather hard to answer.... probably half a year notmore. I am sure that not more. I am sure you know about such asituation here in Russia that men drink too much alcohol. So myex-boyfriend had the same problem. Very often he went to me drunkenand he was so rude and cruel to me. I could not take that any longerand I left him.Hope you will not be disappointed in my answers.Looking forward to your reply.Best regards Ksenya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_01_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_02_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.146.181 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.146.181
Host dynamicip-188-187-146-181.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424038
AS Number AS41786 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello  dear!!!  How are you today???? Hope everything is fine. Sorry Icould  not  write you earlier. I was so so so busy at work. You know Iam  so  tired right now. I have just came from my job and I had a veryvery  hard  day((((  In our shop we had a lot of visitors and I sold alot of clothes but I am really tired..... I am sure when I come home Iwill  wash  myself  and get asleep at once(((( And I will sleep like ababy))))) and I will see good dreams)))))To  be  honest  I  wanted to say that I like the fact that develop outrelationship, I like to tell you about my life and learn about yours.Talking  to you more and more I understood that you are an interestingperson  and your life can be full of energy. Maybe I am wrong but I dofeel  so.  Also  I  would like to know your opinion about me but I canunderstand  that it is hard to characterize a person according only toletters  and as I told you it is hard to express feelings and emotionsthrough  letters.  I  want to tell you that when I write you letters Ifind  words  from my heart without hide anything from you. I wait fromyou  the  same. Our relations just start and I do not want any lies ormisunderstandings  in it. I am simple lady and it is easy to make harmto  me.  But I am sure you are not a person who could make harm to me.And  you  can what you look for in women? Is there any ideal which youlook  for  in them? Do you believe in love, in true love? In its magicpower? In my opinion love is the deepest and the biggest gift God gaveto  all  people.  It is a happiness to live life full of happiness andtender  emotions but not to spend it without any purpose. I would liketo create a good and strong family, would like to meet a man who wouldcare  about  me  and  always be with me in all situation of this life.Sometimes  it  is hard to be alone in a bad situation and it is easierto overcome a problem when there is someone by your side. What you seein a word LOVE? And meaning you put in this word?Tell  me  do you like to go theaters or museums? What do you prefer inbooks?  I  like  reading  very much but sometimes I do not have enoughtime  to  do it. I prefer romantic novels to read. In my opinion it isso  exciting  and I can replace myself in the situation described in abook.  As  for the cinema I prefer thriller or psychological dramas. Ilike  that  kind  of films which make a big impression on a person whowatches  it  and which gives a possibility to think about the possibleending of a film. I mean to end a film in his own way. You know one ofthe first films which made such a great impression on me was “Americanbeauty”.  Have  you  watched this film if not I think you should watchit. Also I like comedies. I like laughing and prefer Russian comedies.I try to visit cinema once or twice a month. And what kind of films doyou prefer?I  would like to know what kind of cuisine you prefer? Can you cook? Ilike  cooking  very  much  and  I  also try to prepare something nice,special  and  tasty.  My  grandmother  taught me to cook. I visited mygrandmother often and she taught me for a lot of cooking “miracles”. Itried different kind of cuisine but anyway I like Russian.Love people is the greatest happiness which was given to human beings.And  if  this  love  is  mutual  is  more then just happiness, it is afeeling  like  in  heaven.  Love  is necessary to each of us. It givesstraights for living.Tell  me what you like to do when you have some free time from work? Iwould  like  to  learn  about  it.  And now I have to say good bye andfinish my letter to you because I have to go home.So till next time my dear. I will look forward to your next letter.Your Ksenya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_03_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_04_miss.memorable.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.139.62 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.139.62
Host 188x187x139x62.dynamic.barnaul.ertelecom.ru
City Kursk, 41 305009
AS Number AS59713 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello  dear!!!  How are you today???? Hope everything is fine. Sorry Icould  not  write you earlier. I was so so so busy at work. You know Iam  so  tired right now. I have just came from my job and I had a veryvery  hard  day((((  In our shop we had a lot of visitors and I sold alot of clothes but I am really tired..... I am sure when I come home Iwill  wash  myself  and get asleep at once(((( And I will sleep like ababy))))) and I will see good dreams)))))To  be  honest  I  wanted to say that I like the fact that develop outrelationship, I like to tell you about my life and learn about yours.Talking  to you more and more I understood that you are an interestingperson  and your life can be full of energy. Maybe I am wrong but I dofeel  so.  Also  I  would like to know your opinion about me but I canunderstand  that it is hard to characterize a person according only toletters  and as I told you it is hard to express feelings and emotionsthrough  letters.  I  want to tell you that when I write you letters Ifind  words  from my heart without hide anything from you. I wait fromyou  the  same. Our relations just start and I do not want any lies ormisunderstandings  in it. I am simple lady and it is easy to make harmto  me.  But I am sure you are not a person who could make harm to me.And  you  can what you look for in women? Is there any ideal which youlook  for  in them? Do you believe in love, in true love? In its magicpower? In my opinion love is the deepest and the biggest gift God gaveto  all  people.  It is a happiness to live life full of happiness andtender  emotions but not to spend it without any purpose. I would liketo create a good and strong family, would like to meet a man who wouldcare  about  me  and  always be with me in all situation of this life.Sometimes  it  is hard to be alone in a bad situation and it is easierto overcome a problem when there is someone by your side. What you seein a word LOVE? And meaning you put in this word?Tell  me  do you like to go theaters or museums? What do you prefer inbooks?  I  like  reading  very much but sometimes I do not have enoughtime  to  do it. I prefer romantic novels to read. In my opinion it isso  exciting  and I can replace myself in the situation described in abook.  As  for the cinema I prefer thriller or psychological dramas. Ilike  that  kind  of films which make a big impression on a person whowatches  it  and which gives a possibility to think about the possibleending of a film. I mean to end a film in his own way. You know one ofthe first films which made such a great impression on me was “Americanbeauty”.  Have  you  watched this film if not I think you should watchit. Also I like comedies. I like laughing and prefer Russian comedies.I try to visit cinema once or twice a month. And what kind of films doyou prefer?I  would like to know what kind of cuisine you prefer? Can you cook? Ilike  cooking  very  much  and  I  also try to prepare something nice,special  and  tasty.  My  grandmother  taught me to cook. I visited mygrandmother often and she taught me for a lot of cooking “miracles”. Itried different kind of cuisine but anyway I like Russian.Love people is the greatest happiness which was given to human beings.And  if  this  love  is  mutual  is  more then just happiness, it is afeeling  like  in  heaven.  Love  is necessary to each of us. It givesstraights for living.Tell  me what you like to do when you have some free time from work? Iwould  like  to  learn  about  it.  And now I have to say good bye andfinish my letter to you because I have to go home.So till next time my dear. I will look forward to your next letter.Your Ksenya

Show Content

Kseniya Viktorovna Vasenina 51N0279115

[Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_Pass_miss.memora....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.170.70 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.170.70
Host dynamicip-188-187-170-70.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424000

Zitat:Hello my darling!I am extremely happy to see again your letter. Thanks so much formaking me so happy!!!How are you? Is everything fine? How is the weather? Sorry if I askyou too many questions at once in my first lines of this letter. I amreally interested to know more about you life and events which happenin your life after our meeting. I like your attitude to me and that iswhy I want to continue our correspondence with wishes that it willcome to something really special and nice.In my life everything is going fine, at least I do not have somethingto worry about. But frankly speaking this day seemed to me so long andI was a bit tired today. I do not complain on anything because work iswork and I must do it in a proper way. My work demands me to beresponsible. You know I even can say that I am a very responsiblelady. And how is your work? Do you like it?Today I woke up with in high mood and I even still have it right now.Sometimes I try to give some part of my high mood to other peoplebecause someone should bring happiness in this world;))) All day longI thought if I see your letter in my mail box or not. and so I aftermy work I ran to the intenet cafe to check this out and I was VERYVERY glad to see it. I was so glad by the fact that you did not leaveme without attention. During my day I thought what I would let youknow, if I had something special to tell you and now I even do notknow from where I should start;))) My darling I want to ask you onething: if you want to know something about me you can ask me anythingyou like, do not be shy, I promise I will answer everything. I willanswer your questions with pleasure. To be honest I even feel so finethat you are interested in me or maybe I made you be interested inme;))) Maybe I look a bit naive but this is the way I am. I want youto consider me the way I am in real life. I tell you only the truthbecause I want our relations be built on trust and I wait the samefrom you. In my opinion there must some part naivety because innaivety borns tenderness. Do not you think so? I even think that theunion of man and woman can be built with straight and mind, kindness,care and tender feelings. I like to understand that we are alike anddislike in some way because I think that relations are strong in it.Hope you can understand what I am trying to say. People shouldsupplement each other. I mean you can have some traits of characterwhich I need some much but you have it in your character and you giveit to me. And I do the same to you. Hope you can understand mythoughts. I would never have thought that it is possible to findthrough the internet such a person as you are. I did not thought thatit would be so interesting to exchange e-mails with you. You know ifsomeone told me that I would find such a good man as you are I wouldnot believe in it. But destiny gave me such a great chance and I amgrateful to it for this. Hope you feel the same about it.My darling I guess this is all I wanted to say in this letter. I knowI wrote a lot of my thoughts in it but I wanted to let you know aboutall this. I have to leave you now. I need to go. Till next time mydarling.Only your Ksenya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_05_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_06_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_miss.memorable_07_miss.memorable.JPG.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.163.56 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.163.56
Host dynamicip-188-187-163-56.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424000

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.