Scamerslist
Billy Hartford <engbillyhartford@yahoo.co.uk> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Fake Profile (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Fake Profile Männer (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thema: Billy Hartford <engbillyhartford@yahoo.co.uk> (/showthread.php?tid=1383)

Billy Hartford <engbillyhartford@yahoo.co.uk> - admin - 09-29-2024

http://badoo.com/0341715539/

Zitat:Patrick Johnson, 39

Sucht nach Verabredungen mit einer Frau, 31-51StandortLondon, GroßbritannienÜber michI enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind, sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values. and have got sense of humor, love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ... i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ... an open minded person who has the fear of God ... above all .... &quot;The Perfect Man For every WomanInteressiert anWhat i am looking for in a partner?I Would love to have a woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in men , A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ... A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship... someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love she has for me . I am searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. I intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriageNice woman with good upstanding morals , Christian, good beliefsPersönliche InfosStatus:     Ich bin Single Orientierung:     Ich bin aufgeschlossen Aussehen:     170cm (5' 7''), 54kg (119lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und braune Augen Wohnen:     Alleine Kinder:     Später gerne Rauchen:     Anti-Raucher Alkohol:     Nur in GesellschaftAusbildung:     Akademischer Grad Sprachen:     Englisch Job:     i work as furniture maker. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

[Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg]

Die Bilder zeigen Matt Locke!

[Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Fake%2BProfile%2BManner_engbillyhartford....thumb.jpg]

RE: Billy Hartford <engbillyhartford@yahoo.co.uk> - admin - 09-29-2024

http://www.disabledpeopledate.com/members/1903552303/

Zitat:blackandwhite102

AllgemeinesI am a:    MannAlter:    57Horoskop:    WaageCountry:    Vereinigte Staaten von AmerikaBundesland/Region:    New York City:    New York WunschpartnerGeschlecht:    FrauAlter:    45 - 65Country:    Vereinigte Staaten von AmerikaRegion:    —City:    —Behinderung:    —Über michI am an independent Man who enjoys the simple pleasures of life: walking barefoot along the white sand beaches of Florida or some Caribbean island, working in my yard, expressing my creativity through different art mediums, and spending quality time with the ones I love.I love to travel and would love to find a traveling buddy to share my adventures. A road trip across the U. S. A. would be a wonderful way to see new places, meet new people and experience all there is to experience in this great land of ours. I've traveled in Europe and would love to return with a significant other. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to visit? There are so many wonderful places on earth to visit. My bucket list has several of them listed.I can be spontaneous and playful. I have no baggage. I am emotionally, mentally and financially stable. I enjoy a nice life. I am just missing my soulmate. I feel comfortable in a pair of jeans or formal dress. I have been Divorce for over 6 years. I am ready for a loving, fun-filled relationship with a woman who wants to make me number 1 in her life--as I will to her. I want my next relationship to last forever. I want a woman who is passionate and compassionate, gentle yet strong and with an infectuous sense of humor.I enjoy all art forms: good books, museums, movies, plays, the symphony or the ballet. I listen to all music except rap and heavy metal. Nothing better than a good cup of latte, a plush chair and a good book! I love snuggling under a fuzzy blanket in front of the fireplace in the fall and winter. A perfect winter night would find me sharing my blanket with a special woman. When we meet i tell you more about myselfÜbersetzenMein WunschpartnerI am now searching for the Right woman for Me. sHe doesn't have to be perfect. I am not looking for a perfect woman or a model. My expectations are more realistic. I would like to meet an educated, professional woman who is a Christian, is sensitive to the needs of others, puts family first in importance in her busy life, and takes time to enjoy life with his significant other.I am seeking a life mate who is honest, loving, considerate, enjoys social activities, and knows a good relationship doesn't just happen--it takes two people working together to make it successful. If special times together, good conversation and the two of us making memories are things that get your attention, we need to talk. I'd love to hear from you. I have no baggage. I am an eternally optimistic person who feels we were put on this earth to help others, make the world a better place for our children and to continually learn.I am looking for a woman who knows communication is critical to a fulfilling relationship. I am looking for a woman who is emotionally stable and is not grieving over a past relationship and understands an intimate relationship between a man and woman is the most sacred relationship on earth.I love to entertain small groups or large crowds. I am a social person by nature and enjoy making guests feel at home when they are visiting. It would be wonderful to have a woman who wants to entertain with me.Life is for sharing with someone who captures my heart and keeps it safe. Are you that woman?

https://www.facebook.com/clint.pattinson.3

Zitat:Ryan Hudson

Arbeit und Ausbildung    Cairn Energy    Cairn Energy    Edinburgh    Selbständig    Selbständig    Colorado State University    Colorado State University    Fort Collins    Douglas County High School    Douglas County High School    Castle Rock (Colorado)Berufliche KenntnisseArtFamilie      Ann    TochterEhemalige Wohnorte  EdinburghEdinburghAktueller Wohnort  TempeTempeHeimatstadtAllgemeinesGeschlecht  MännlichBeziehungsstatus  GeschiedenLebensereignisse            Hat begonnen bei Selbständig zu arbeiten            Hat begonnen hier zur Schule zu gehen: Colorado State University            Hat begonnen hier zur Schule zu gehen: Douglas County High School            Hat begonnen bei Cairn Energy zu arbeiten.

http://invictusmedia4u.com/user/Andrin

Zitat:Andrin

Real name    AndrinCountry    Location    Stockholm, SwedenI am    MaleAge    46 y.o.Here for    Fun, Friendship, Dating, LoveAbout me    Jag tror inte att man träffar den rätte när man själv önskar det eller när man själv vill, den rätte dyker nog upp i livet när det är menat. Alternativet letar vänskap är just letar vänskap eftersom jag inte har nått söka intresse, den som ständigt letar faller i blindo. Vill gärna ha nya kontakter i hela Sverige.Looking for    FemaleMatch's desired age    from 18 to 50

WKW

Zitat:Billy Hartford

Mitglied seit 24.04.2014Aktualisiert 24.04.2014Geboren 13.08.1968 (45)Sternzeichen LöweGeschlecht MännlichWohnort Großbritannien (UK)Frühere Orte Dublin Ireland

Zitat:PersönlichesÜber mich Hello, my name is Billy Hartford I live in Nottingham, a City in London. Well just to know little about me, i'm kind, sincere, humorous and show equal right to every living soul. Courteous not to hurt but to always please everyone. Separated, but I've never been married. I'm single and seek to meet a good looking woman for a serious relationship...My yahoo messenger ID: engbillyhartfordYours Honest,Billy Hartford.Beziehungsstatus SinglePosition Selbstständige®Beruf Civil/Structural-Engineer by profession.Hobbies i like to swim, sail, walk on the beach, yoga, cooking, dancing, singing, exercising, go to the movies, shopping, walking the dog, readingMusik I love romantic MusicBücher A romantic and adventurer booksFilme Action, comedy, romantic and adventurer MoviesWo ich schonmal war Macedonia, Venezuela, Bugaria, US, Qatar, SpainWo ich gerne mal hin will I went for work
Billy HartfordVielen Dank

Zitat:guten Morgen. Hoffen, dass Sie gut mit einem Lächeln an diesem Morgen geschlafen? Ich bin Single und nie verheiratet, aber ich habe ein Kind (Tochter), sie ist jetzt 15. Ich bin ein Zivil / Bauingenieur von Beruf. Ich liebe meinen Job, wie es mir Freude  und Kraft. Nun, ich werde Ihnen sagen, mehr, wenn Sie Ihre E-Mail an mich senden. Ich werde Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich zu Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse. Dies ist meine E-Mail: engbillyhartford@yahoo.co.ukIch bin schon sehr gespannt, von Ihnen zu hören .. Ich fühle mich so begeistert

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.