Scamerslist
Favour Joy <favour_joybaby@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Weibliche Scammer aus Afrika (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Favour Joy <favour_joybaby@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1375)

Seiten: 1 2 3

Favour Joy <favour_joybaby@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-28-2024

Stella Jamal / Ruth William / Ruth Kassala / Rose / Fidel / Nesty / Katy

<rev.charleskolo@rocketmail.com> <stella_jemil20@yahoo.com> <ruth2william@yahoo.com> <securetrustuk@yahoo.co.uk> <kttwireaccountdept@myway.com> <ruth_lov1@yahoo.com> <paul_reverend@yahoo.co.uk> <standardcharteredbks@inmail24.com> <standchartbanks@gmail.com> <rose_15kassala@yahoo.com> <fidelmurrey@yahoo.com> <nesty.nesty16@yahoo.com> <katy.babyk@yahoo.com> 

Zitat:Dearest one,How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a suprise since we have not had a previous correspondance,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.My  name is Miss joy Nkaji,23 years old   from Rwanda in east Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar  Senegal as a result of the  the killing of my family by the rebels on  last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.I am from the family of late DR.NKAJI ROLAND. Who was chairman managing director of (NKAJI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Rwanda the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help.My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totalling $4.5 M USD(four million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221-764-645-366) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father charles kolo and email (rev.charleskolo@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of joy Nkaji.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with joy Nkaji,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:1.Your Full name2.Your address3.Your occupation.4.your phone or fax number.Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.Yours sincerly,   
joy

Show Content

RE: Favour Joy <favour_joybaby@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-28-2024

Zitat:41.208.161.41 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.208.161.41
Host 41.208.161.41
Location SN SN, Senegal
City -,
Organization Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number AS8346 Autonomous System

Zitat:Dearest Sweetheart,How are  you feeling?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than  happy with your interest to help me transfer my 4.5 million American dollars deposited in the bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal . In short this place is like a prison house because here no good food no good water and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive e mails in the office of Rev Rev Charles  Kolo . He is the pastor of the Charity mission (Christ for all  Church) in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number (+221 764-645-366) and i will like you to call me by 12 or 1pm in the afternoon, so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell him that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel. honey  like i told you before i dont have brother, sister or any relatives. you know why  i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide  a man that will lead me to the right channel some one that will not betray me but can you believe since ever i meet you my mind tell me you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your ,account in your country.The contact information of the bank is as follows,BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLCMr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .telephone number +447035929876  +447035929877fax +448712562240email (barclaysbanktransferplc@london.com) or (barclaysbankoflondonplc@london.com) ACCOUNT NO 026004093Address No1 churchill place London.I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father DR  NKAJI ROLAND of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for  expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money so dear i down there is nother of bank picture.Awaiting to hear from you soonest God bless you!Yours forever in love    Miss joy

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_favou....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_favou....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Dearest one,How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a suprise since we have not had a previous correspondance,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.My&nbsp; name is Miss joy Nkaji,23 years old&nbsp; &nbsp;from Rwanda in east Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar&nbsp; Senegal as a result of the&nbsp; the killing of my family by the rebels on&nbsp; last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.I am from the family of late DR.NKAJI ROLAND. Who was chairman managing director of (NKAJI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Rwanda the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help.My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totalling $4.5 M USD(four million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221-764-645-366) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father charles kolo and email (rev.charleskolo@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of joy Nkaji.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with joy Nkaji,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:1.Your Full name2.Your address3.Your occupation.4.your phone or fax number.Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.Yours sincerly, joy

Joy Siako 05584

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_favou....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my dearest in heart,how are you doing today?i am so excited hearing from you,Like i told you earlier i have no international and other traveling papers that is why i want you to first of all transfer this fund to your account and then from there you will send me some money to get my traveling papers and be with you and have a batter life ,so my dear do not live me to die over here in the camp ,Please due bring out your mind to save me out of this pain i will like you to go ahead and copy this latter below and send to the bank now let hear from them first and know the possibility of them transferring the fund to you soon,i assure you every thing concerning the transfer is legal and clear ,i have with me every documents covering the fund in the bank with me,have a lovingly and sweet day yours in heart and love JoyBARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLCMr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept .telephone number +447035929876,+447035929877fax +448712562240email (barclaysbanktransferplc@london.com) or (barclaysbankoflondonplc@london.com) ACCOUNT NO 026004093Address No1 churchill place LondonSir,I am writing to you on behalf of my lover and foreign partner Joy Nkaji. She is my lover and partner and He informed me about the money his late father Dr.Roland Nkaji deposited in your bank some years ago which my lover Joy Nkaji is the beneficiary of the fund.Joy told me that she has written official nomination letter to inform you about me and now, please i want to know the possibility of your bank transferring the money to me in my bank account in my country&nbsp; because my lover Joy wished to continue living with me.Expecting to hear from you soonest.Thanks,Yours Faithfully

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_favou....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_favou....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Dearest one,How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a suprise since we have not had a previous correspondance,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.My&nbsp; name is Miss joy Nkaji,23 years old&nbsp; &nbsp;from Rwanda in east Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar&nbsp; Senegal as a result of the&nbsp; the killing of my family by the rebels on&nbsp; last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.I am from the family of late DR.NKAJI ROLAND. Who was chairman managing director of (NKAJI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Rwanda the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help.My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totalling $4.5 M USD(four million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221-764-645-366) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father charles kolo and email (rev.charleskolo@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of joy Nkaji.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with joy Nkaji,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:1.Your Full name2.Your address3.Your occupation.4.your phone or fax number.Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.Yours sincerly,
joy

Zitat:Hello my dearest,How are you doing today?I thank you for your kind world ,but i must let you know that i do not have any international passport and other traveling papers in other to be with you so if you can help and get it i will be with you,have a great day yours Joy

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_favou....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Dearest one,How are you today together with your business and your entire family?.I guess that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a suprise since we have not had a previous correspondance,please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.My; name is Miss joy Nkaji,23 years old; ;from Rwanda in east Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar; Senegal as a result of the; the killing of my family by the rebels on; last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.I am from the family of late DR.NKAJI ROLAND. Who was chairman managing director of (NKAJI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Rwanda the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Kigali in Rwanda before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help.My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totalling $4.5 M USD(four million five hundred thousand US dollars). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future.I will be pleased if you can do this for me.You can reach me through this number (+221-764-645-366) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father charles kolo and email (rev.charleskolo@rocketmail.com) if you call, please ask of joy Nkaji.When ever you call,try to tell him that you want to speak with joy Nkaji,i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me,because I need to hear your voice too.So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:1.Your Full name2.Your address3.Your occupation.4.your phone or fax number.Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.Yours sincerly,
joy

Zitat:My Dearest,Happy days to you, how was your days and health? hope all is well with you. Darling, I am very happy as I read your mail, and thanks for your lovely picture. Please remember that age and distance has nothing to do with love.How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Grace William i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am confortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country some years ago.My late father DR  FREDRICK D. WILLIAM was the managing director of WILLIAM COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,yourhobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from Grace

Zitat:Dearest,I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. And I am very happy to write to you once again.As I said before, i am Miss Ruth William. i am single and never married. i am from Sudanrefugee camp here in Dakar in Senegal, because of war in my country.My father Engr.john  William  was the Director General of 'oil marketing and also the managing director (DUO IRON Steel Company Ltd), in South Darfur of my country, and was also the chairman of (REMDOX construction company) before rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in a cold-blooded.Now only me that is alive and now I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am now lives as a refugee.Honestly, my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and I am sick and tired of staying here any longer.Therefore, I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain sum of money equal to $ 6.5 M USD (six million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars), which my father deposited in one of the leading bank in London  that I am the first  met his untimely death, which supported the life of my whole family.In the meantime, all my relatives has ran away and they are no where to be found.Also, I wanted to facilitate such an agreement from me, but because of my refugeestate, I want to try, for your help of a long relationship your help to transfer my late fathers money in your account in your country in anticipation of my arrival to you to start a new life there, because my condition here is terrible.Perhap I disclosed this to you only with love and confidence that the deposed in you and wish the same from you.Therefore, I will give you the bank contact and other information required in the next email if only you promise not / never betray and disclosed this matter to anyone, because this money is the only hope I have for my survival in this life itself. Because I lost my parents.I also have '(Fund Placement Certificate And The Certificate of Death) here with me, but first in order  to give you more information, I would like to know your data;1.Your full names2 your employment3.Your contact and home addresses.4.your phone numberIn the meantime, you can reach me by the help of pastor,Rev. Johnson; he is the pastor of (hope of glory Church) in the Camp. So if youwant to talk to me, call the phone number of the pastor;  (+221-77-11-10-320).Just tell him you want to talk to me, he will then send for me in women's hostel.Finally, I would like you to tell me more about you when replying.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you're doing presently.Also submit your pic to me.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Here attached is my image, have a nice day.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.Thank you.Yours sicerely,Ruth. in Africa and are currently residing

Show Content

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.