Scamerslist
Sarine <sarine-shekoyan@rambler.ru> <shumeleva2011@yandex.ru> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Sarine <sarine-shekoyan@rambler.ru> <shumeleva2011@yandex.ru> (/showthread.php?tid=1366)

Seiten: 1 2

Sarine <sarine-shekoyan@rambler.ru> <shumeleva2011@yandex.ru> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:I live in Russia in the city of Moscow

Good afternoon  I am glad that we with you correspondence to proceed.I in last letters am not enough you about myself told. I to you nowI want to tell about the life in detail.  To me 22 years I was never married. I do not have children. But very much to be pleasant to me children.And I  in the future to have the family with children. I very romantic person and I feel,That I am ready to get family. I search for the person which isReliable and who wants to have serious relations. I already concernedWith the person, but it was not possible and now I do not want to do the sameWhich I have made errors before. For me the most important thing inRelations this mutual respect. Deeply inside I feel thatYou that I should write a coma! It is my first attempt to meetSomeone on the Internet. And so it has turned out that you should be the first, to whomI have written. I will spend all my free time from work forThat to learn you it is better! So, what your ideal of the woman is?What do you search? I very thoughtful woman and I will be capable to care aboutWhich person I will really love! I will be glad if you to meYou will write in detail about yourself. What do you like to do?   I live in Russia in the city of Moscow. You know this city? I thinkThat it is the most beautiful city in the whole world! In my city is muchOld locks and temples. In the summer when I go on streets many touristsFrom other countries come to look at my city where I live.Certainly I did not receive chance to travel all over the world but when I go onTo old beautiful streets of my native city that happened there hundredsYears back. I like to walk on the world but when I go on the old beautifulTo streets of my native city I feel that I concern history, and II try to imagine about my city without my friends so that me notHave disturbed. Unfortunately I have no friend which can feelBeauty of the nature and beauty of a city, as I.I will send you the photo in the letter. I really hopeThat mine of photos it to be pleasant to you! I will try to send mineIn each my letter because I believe what important to understand photosTo whom you talk. And in one picture I can look so and onAnother I can look on another. I want that you saw me withThe various parties! It would be very good to receive from you news inThe further! And I hope that we will continue our conversations through the Internet. I will be glad to receive from you photos. Best regards Sarine

Show Content

RE: Sarine <sarine-shekoyan@rambler.ru> <shumeleva2011@yandex.ru> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:188.187.132.142 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.132.142
Host 188x187x132x142.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Tomsk, 75 634051
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS56981 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

RE: Sarine <sarine-shekoyan@rambler.ru> <shumeleva2011@yandex.ru> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:Good afternoon  I am glad that we with you correspondence to proceed.I in last letters am not enough you about myself told. I to you nowI want to tell about the life in detail.  To me 22 years I was never married. I do not have children. But very much to be pleasant to me children.And I [ch1093][ch1086][ch1077][ch1090][ch1083][ch1072] in the future to have the family with [ch1089][ch1074][ch1086][ch1084][ch1080] children. I very romantic person and I feel,That I am ready to get family. I search for the person which isReliable and who wants to have serious relations. I already concernedWith the person, but it was not possible and now I do not want to do the sameWhich I have made errors before. For me the most important thing inRelations this mutual respect. Deeply inside I feel thatYou that I should write a coma! It is my first attempt to meetSomeone on the Internet. And so it has turned out that you should be the first, to whomI have written. I will spend all my free time from work forThat to learn you it is better! So, what your ideal of the woman is?What do you search? I very thoughtful woman and I will be capable to care aboutWhich person I will really love! I will be glad if you to meYou will write in detail about yourself. What do you like to do?   I live in Russia in the city of Moscow. You know this city? I thinkThat it is the most beautiful city in the whole world! In my city is muchOld locks and temples. In the summer when I go on streets many touristsFrom other countries come to look at my city where I live.Certainly I did not receive chance to travel all over the world but when I go onTo old beautiful streets of my native city that happened there hundredsYears back. I like to walk on the world but when I go on the old beautifulTo streets of my native city I feel that I concern history, and II try to imagine about my city without my friends so that me notHave disturbed. Unfortunately I have no friend which can feelBeauty of the nature and beauty of a city, as I.I will send you the photo in the letter. I really hopeThat mine of photos it to be pleasant to you! I will try to send mineIn each my letter because I believe what important to understand photosTo whom you talk. And in one picture I can look so and onAnother I can look on another. I want that you saw me withThe various parties! It would be very good to receive from you news inThe further! And I hope that we will continue our conversations through the Internet. I will be glad to receive from you photos. Best regards Sarine

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_01_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_02_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_03_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.132.102 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.132.102
Host 188x187x132x102.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
City Tomsk, 75 634051

Zitat:Good afternoon I am glad that we with you correspondence to proceed.I in last letters am not enough you about myself told. I to you nowI want to tell about the life in detail.  To me 22 years I was never married. I do not have children. But very much to be pleasant to me children.And I in the future to have the family with children. I very romantic person and I feel,That I am ready to get family. I search for the person which isReliable and who wants to have serious relations. I already concernedWith the person, but it was not possible and now I do not want to do the sameWhich I have made errors before. For me the most important thing inRelations this mutual respect. Deeply inside I feel thatYou that I should write a coma! It is my first attempt to meetSomeone on the Internet. And so it has turned out that you should be the first, to whomI have written. I will spend all my free time from work forThat to learn you it is better! So, what your ideal of the woman is?What do you search? I very thoughtful woman and I will be capable to care aboutWhich person I will really love! I will be glad if you to meYou will write in detail about yourself. What do you like to do?  I live in Russia in the city of Moscow. You know this city? I thinkThat it is the most beautiful city in the whole world! In my city is muchOld locks and temples. In the summer when I go on streets many touristsFrom other countries come to look at my city where I live.Certainly I did not receive chance to travel all over the world but when I go onTo old beautiful streets of my native city that happened there hundredsYears back. I like to walk on the world but when I go on the old beautifulTo streets of my native city I feel that I concern history, and II try to imagine about my city without my friends so that me notHave disturbed. Unfortunately I have no friend which can feelBeauty of the nature and beauty of a city, as I.I will send you the photo in the letter. I really hopeThat mine of photos it to be pleasant to you! I will try to send mineIn each my letter because I believe what important to understand photosTo whom you talk. And in one picture I can look so and onAnother I can look on another. I want that you saw me withThe various parties! It would be very good to receive from you news inThe further! And I hope that we will continue our conversations through the Internet. I will be glad to receive from you photos. Best regards Sarine

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_04_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_05_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_06_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:109.195.85.12 - Geo Information
IP Address 109.195.85.12
Host 109x195x85x12.static-customer.spb.ertelecom.ru
City Sankt-peterburg, 66 190826
Organization CJSC ER-Telecom Holding Saint-Petersburg branch
AS Number AS51570 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello . Thank you for your letter. It was very interestingread it. There are some reasons for this. One of them: I nevernot talking to a foreigner before. I have only Russian friendsor friends of the former Soviet Union - a country like Ukraine orBelarus. But our culture is so similar so that I do not feellarge differences in while talking to them. But it is very differentyou. This is not natural. Even something as you write ... Thisdifferent ... But this is very exciting! Today I want totell you briefly about my family. Everyone should havefamily I mean my father and mother. My mum call Anhit. She was 56 years, she worked as a salesman in a store.But now she is on pension. She is a very remarkable man.Almost every evening we sit with her in the kitchen and talk about life.She loves to joke and chat with people. My father's name is Arthur. He was 58 years old, he still works in a taxi.He was not very sociable, but he knows a lot about life. It is not rich but everyone in my family is andwas formed. You know that in Russia people usually are veryformed by no means rich. Just Do it in your country? I think that this is notis correct, but as for me I prefer to beeducated than a lot of money. I believe that I have a very goodeducation. I graduated from the Kazan State University and myspecialty is economics. I do not work as an economist and neverworked. I realized that this is not what I would do my wholelife. Accounting is just the thing which I reallymeaning. I work as an accountant for businesses. I enjoy and now when I'm 22 years old I'm sure that the best accountantprofession for me. I think that I am happy because of this, becausethat there is a lot of people are working only because theyjust want to earn lots of money, but sometimes they even hate themwork. I have a few friends like this and I feelpity for him.Tell me about your family! Is family important to you?You often get together for lunch or on weekends? What role isplays in your life? I asked you a lot in the end, is not it? II hope that you are not offended by this. As in Russia when I askSome people on the families when I just want to know them better andunderstand them better than they are offended by this. And I see no reasonwhy. That's why I asked whether you insulted my questions orno. I hope not! I'll look forward to a letter from you!Sincerely yours, Sarine.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_07_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_08_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_09_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:109.195.87.19 - Geo Information
IP Address 109.195.87.19
Host 109x195x87x19.static-customer.spb.ertelecom.ru
City Sankt-peterburg, 66 190826
Organization CJSC ER-Telecom Holding Saint-Petersburg branch
AS Number AS51570 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxx! I just came to the internet cafe to watch whether there is a letter from you or not. Since our correspondence is very important to me! It was very nice to see that you already wrote me a letter. I now I can not write you very much, and I will write a very short and the main thing. I must first go to univrsitet, and then to go to work. And even if please send us your photo!I now have very little time I now write to you anyway, so you did not lose and did not think I'll forget!I am very glad that we still are writing to each other and get to know each other better. I know that letters should be interesting and humorous that the man who reads the letter would not be bored. This is all true and it must be so, but my goal is not just to find a man in a foreign country, it is not so! My goal is to find my man, whom I trust and hetrusts me and loves me. I do not think you have some people saying: &quot;The Golden West&quot; I know that is not so! I know that you have in the country life is also very difficult to have to work hard, because the easy money does not exist! I want you to write your thoughts about our correspondence, just write honestly, what do you think! It's easy for us both very important! We must now get to know each other! And can you imagine what our conversations turn into a real serious relationship? I'm asking you because I was very worried and I want to know your personal opinion, I just once again want to make sure what you mean as seriously as I do! I'm still not a lot of fear, I fear getting burned ... But, I believe you! I want to get acquainted with you more closely to find out what your heart, your thoughts, your views on the world, your inner values and of course your inner world, that is your soul. For me it is very important becauseBeauty, she comes and goes, but love and quality are important! If you get something too worried or do you have any doubts, be sure to write them to me, together we will solve it and do already work together, so we will then be much easier to communicate. You just do you think?I end this letter with a question. But I want you to know that your next letter I'm waiting for a lot longer than it was earlier, because we both need a serious relationship! A communication is one of the most important things, without which there can be love and real relationship. I hope for your understanding.With best wishes

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_10_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_11_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_sarine-shekoyan_12_sarine-sheko....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.134.250 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.134.250
Host 188x187x134x250.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
City Tomsk, 75 634051

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.