Scamerslist
Veronica <june_june1506@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Veronica <june_june1506@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1365)

Veronica <june_june1506@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:How are you? my name is Veronica.I live in Russia. In The city of Orenburg.I turned to the agency of bride in our city.In the agency showed me some of the male profiles from dating sites.I have chosen yours. They gave me your email. I decided to send you message.I want to find, a man raising a family or love. I would like to get acquaintedwith a man who could appreciate my concern, tenderness and love. I want my manwas responsible, able to give a helping hand and sympathize with me in any problems.I sincerely wish to find the man as. Because when I studied you, my heart became a littleBraked with feeling, pleasant, warm.I have no children, but I very much would like to have children.If you agree with me-write to me. I'll be happy.I enclose my photograph with this message.I look forward to your replyVeronica

[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_Doku_june_june1506.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_01_june_june1506.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_02_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_03_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_04_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_05_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_06_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_07_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_08_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_09_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg]

RE: Veronica <june_june1506@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:78.24.29.105 - Geo Information
IP Address 78.24.29.105
Host balaeva-c1.istra.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Moscow, 48 101752
Organization Cifra1
ISP Cifra1
AS Number AS43555 Digit One LLC

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxx!!!I am glad to receive your letter! It is very pleasant for me, that you have answeredme!so, I very much would like to learn you better, but I do not know how to begin!I would like to answer your questions now, I hope to you it is pleasant;)Forgive if level of mine English is not so good, but I hope you canunderstand me.My name Veronica. To me of 28 years. My birthday is on September, 29, 1981. I live onein the apartment. I never was married and not to have children. I livein Orenburg.I work as the managing director of one of supermarkets in our city, which calls &quot;7thcontinent&quot;. I very much like my work and I hope, that thanks to my work of business ofshop go well here!So... What do you wish to learn about me? You can set to me any questions, I will tryto answer all!I as hope to see more than your photos!By the way, I have sent you the photos I hope you like it.xxxxxxxxxxx, it is very interesting to me about what girls like you?So, my new friend, I will wait for your answer! I hope you will write to me, as soonas possible! I will look forward!Yours new friend Veronica

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_01_june_june1506.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:76.21.135.76 - Geo Information
IP Address 76.21.135.76
Host 76.21.135.76
Location US US, United States
City Mount Airy, MD 21771
Organization Comcast Cable
ISP Comcast Cable
AS Number AS7922 Comcast Cable Communications, LLC

Zitat:Hello dear xxxxxxxxxx! When I have checked up mail on the box, it was a pleasure hearingfrom you today (its always a pleasure). How your day passes today? I hope, that all isgood at you and all affairs go well!On this a photo I am with my sister Mila.I would like to see more your photos, xxxxxxxxxx! So, I think to you interestingly tohear about me still which that?Qualities which like me in people - it is honesty, kindness, conscientiousness,decency, responsibility.As I love heat, a cosiness and cleanliness. At me in the house constantly order andcleanliness!As I like to prepare!I studied in it at mum. As we here nearby have a border with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan -at us it is a lot of people of their nationalities lives here.So, I very much like to prepare such dishes, as Lagman, Domlima (these are dishes ofCentral Asia). It actually is very tasty! As I am pleasant like rolls (Japanesecuisine).About men... I asked you, what girls like - you and so my an ideal of the man -strong, should have the purpose, for it the family should be important, the word ofthe man should be the law. But the main thing - he should love me... So. How youthink, you can be good for me ? I think we soon we learn itOk, I should do some house affairs now. I hope you will be glad to pass my letterI will look forward your letter!Veronica

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_02_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_03_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_04_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_05_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:72.208.74.79 - Geo Information
IP Address 72.208.74.79
Host ip72-208-74-79.ph.ph.cox.net
City Phoenix, AZ 85021
Organization Cox Communications
ISP Cox Communications
AS Number AS22773 Cox Communications Inc.

Zitat:Hello my dear friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx as you? How your day? All that was today bad in my day,At once was gone, remains only good after I have receivedYour letter. I am very glad, that you have not forgotten about me and have written tome.I wish to tell to you about the family more. I wish to inform you aboutVolume as I grew and who brought up me. The grandmother brought up meMum and the daddy. Mum nama Olga, the grandmother name Lina, father's name Valeriy.Parents live in our city. The grandmother lives in village, it nameZheleznodorozhniy. xxxxxxxxxxxxx the grandmother at me very kind. I at it a vein everyonesummer and me Very much it was pleasant. At it it is good. We with itoften walked together in wood, Went to bathe and went behind berries.I wish to explain to you why I I can not find the man of the dream inthe country. At us to have Men, but drink many or beat the wives. Andothers already for the husband. Therefore I have decided to getacquainted with you. You like to drink much? xxxxxxxxxxxxx Only tell, thetruth. I hope, that was not present. I at all do not drink and I donot smoke, Only for holidays I allow to drink a little wine. I notagainst, that The man would drink, but it is not a lot of and notoften. xxxxxxxxxxxxx I wish to tell at once That I do not like to shout andquarrel. I like to laugh and I want, what My favourite always washappy and never longed. And I all will be To do for the sake of it. Iam ready to kiss constantly it if it does Its happy. I want, that wewith it would enjoy our love, Passion and tenderness. I hope that aphoto, which I today I send, it is pleasant to you. On it I amrepresented and my father. I wait yours The letter. I will press ittomorrow. With impatience I wait....... Yours Veronica

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_06_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_07_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:75.140.159.6 - Geo Information
IP Address 75.140.159.6
Host syn-075-140-159-006.res.spectrum.com
City Watsonville, CA 95076
Organization Charter Communications
ISP Charter Communications
AS Number AS20115 Charter Communications

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx, my dear friend! Thanks for your letter!How are you? xxxxxxxxxxxxx What is your mood? What did you do today? II hope that everything you wanted, everything turned out.xxxxxxxxxxxxx Do you know what I saw today? When I walked down the street, then II saw a small cat. He was purring and staring at me. I raisedhim and took him home. Now I do not know what name to give him. Inever had a cat. Can you help me?xxxxxxxxxxxxx I want to know you as you love me? &quot; You love to goto nature? Which songs do you like? What movies? What dances? You woulddance with me? I'm not very good at dancing, but with you I willagreed to dance. Theatre, the sea? What else do you love? xxxxxxxxxxxxxTell me.I love, movies and cooking. My grandmother taught meprepare many dishes, and I am sure that you would like meals,I have prepared. I know how to cook this pizza that moreNobody can cook. I'm sure you would have appreciated myskills.xxxxxxxxxxxxx You were at sea? I was once in Sochi. I amliked. As the cool breeze envelops the body like cold watergives freshness and delight. What's missing is one. Men,that all these can be enjoyed. You would go with me xxxxxxxxxxxxx??I think that you and I would never neglect such a trip. HOW YOUTHINK?I am sending you a photo, it was filmed in Sochi. So II'm sending you greetings from my mother and girlfriends. I'll wait for your photo andletters. They are my joy each day. I am happy that I met you.With you I can discuss whatever I want.I am waiting for your letter.I am waiting!!Your Veronica

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_june_june1506_08_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_june_june1506_09_june_june1506.JPG.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:174.65.56.236 - Geo Information
IP Address 174.65.56.236
Host ip174-65-56-236.sd.sd.cox.net
City San Diego, CA 92114
Organization Cox Communications
ISP Cox Communications
AS Number AS22773 Cox Communications Inc.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.