Scamerslist
Mariya <mar8ko@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Mariya <mar8ko@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1364)

Mariya <mar8ko@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I want to send to you my photo on the chat site - matchYou left me for your email. Forgive me what to write just now.I have a problem with my mail and I did not immediately send a letter to you.I hope you like my photos and we will continue the acquaintance.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_mar8ko_01_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_02_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_03_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_04_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_05_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_06_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_mar8ko_07_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] 

RE: Mariya <mar8ko@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:94.180.133.105 - Geo Information
IP Address 94.180.133.105
Host 94x180x133x105.dynamic.kzn.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Kazan, 73 422528
Organization JSC ER-Telecom Holding
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS41668 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxI receive your letter. Can we be friends now?Excuse me for my curiosity and my interest. What do you search for online? How do you spend your free time?Places where you live and what to do? Who do you work? What do you do at work?You provide your personal. It will be nice to know you.I say a little about me. My name is Mariya. I will celebrate 33 years this year on September 8.My height is 172 centimeters. I have beautiful eyes. I have dark hair, valuable sporting figure.I go to aerobics. Usually after work. Fitness to help me stay in shape.Higher education in the justice system. Now I work as a bailiff.I will never be married. And I have no children. But I want this in the future. We continue our acquaintance,Look forward to your reply.Your new friend Mariya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_mar8ko_01_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_02_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_03_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:62.212.74.72 - Geo Information
IP Address 62.212.74.72
Host 62.212.74.72
Location NL NL, Netherlands
City -,
Organization LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
ISP LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
AS Number AS60781 LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.

Zitat:Hello my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx!Today, the work is free time. I decide to use it for writing.I'm sorry that I did not write in those days. I go away for a few days to my grandmother.Now all is well. Her health improved, but today I came home.Now I'm just writing to you so that you know the news. I hope you are fine.I hope you write to me soon and do not lose me.I work 6 days a week. Sunday - a free day. I am writing to you from my place of work every day.Usually weekdays I get up around 6:00 in the morning. And take a shower. Then breakfast. I have lunch at work at 13:00 and dinner at 18:00.My work starts at 8:00. But usually I go to work much earlier. I like my bailiff!I write some papers and perform judicial duties. It's hard work and require much effort.This should work every day! How could you know about the work of the bailiff?If a person has a duty to pay the rent or the car may have unpaid fines.Then we punish these people or make them a solution. Of course we try to keep our job to be honest.I work here for several years. I could not find the best.Here I have a flexible schedule and can plan my day. At the end of the day there is no strength!Sometimes I do not think about work. I go to the gym! I love to swim in the pool. It helps me not get tired from work.In his spare time a little relaxation. Usually I have an evening walk. I like to be in the park, where there is a river or lake.Or do I play music and just dancing around the house. It's funny. When I'm sad I can watch TV or a movie.I do not go to clubs. I do not have time for it. I am more than happy to stay at home. Most of all I love when the house is warm and cozy.I live alone and rent apartments. Of course I want to find a man for life. I want to write you letters every day.We are located in different parts of the world. But we can know each other. This is wonderful!The main purpose of dating is to find the man for serious relationship.I can talk about everything for a long time,If you want, we talk about life and everything. You can ask any questions. I say everything, I promise you,With impatience I will wait for the letter. Mariya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_mar8ko_04_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_05_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_mar8ko_06_mar8ko.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:217.118.90.192 - Geo Information
IP Address 217.118.90.192
Host 217.118.90.192
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Saratov, 67 410000
Organization VimpelCom
ISP VimpelCom
AS Number AS16345 Public Joint Stock Company Vimpel-Communications

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.