Scamerslist
Marina <marinarus82@rambler.ru> <marinalife27@rambler.ru> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Marina <marinarus82@rambler.ru> <marinalife27@rambler.ru> (/showthread.php?tid=1362)

Seiten: 1 2

Marina <marinarus82@rambler.ru> <marinalife27@rambler.ru> - admin - 09-26-2024

<ilisagirl@rambler.ru>

Zitat:Hei xxxxxxxxxxxxxx!I thought that you did not answer me, but when I saw in your mailbox your letter was very surprised and pleased. Thank you for your pictures I really liked it. You have such beautiful, kind eyes.How are you was your day? How are you feeling? How are you today held a day? How are you doing at work? What is your weather? How do you feel? I have all good?The first time I communicate via the Internet. Yesterday I saw you on the site and you are interested in me and I decided to write to you. I'm really happy for what you paid attention to me and wrote me. For me it is very interesting to talk with the man through the Internet. Have you been long acquainted with the girls through the Internet? How seriously do you feel about communicating via the Internet? Do you believe that through the Internet can find love? What is your name, what is your name? &quot;Now I want to tell you a little about yourself. I am a single woman I am 26 years old, I want to find a life partner. Families and children is my main goal in life. What is your main goal in life? I live in Russia in city Cheboksary. My city Cheboksary beautiful city, my city through the river Volga. I have many years trying to find a man, but decent and I did not find. All the men whom I knew drink lots of alcohol and have no respect for women, which is why I decided to try to find happiness through a matchmaking service.I want to say that I do not smoke, and I do not use strong alcoholic drinks alcohol, but sometimes I can slightly drink in good company, but it happens very rarely or occasionally.My height is 169 cm and weight 53 kilograms. I am sending you two pictures and I hope that they like you.I work at a hairdresser, I like my job because I always talk to people and learned many interesting things.What would you like to know more about me? Ask away, I'll be glad to answer you. Tell me .. What do you like in women? Which character? What she should be able to? I would love to know.I love to come to the cinema and listening to different music.I love traveling, but I never went to the borders of Russia.I want to have a serious relationship with you, to find love and create happy family.I'll be very pleased if you will want it as I am.P.S Once we get to know each other, then we're on is rewritten in msn.I will wait with impatience your answer.Marina

Show Content

RE: Marina <marinarus82@rambler.ru> <marinalife27@rambler.ru> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:188.187.134.227 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.134.227
Host 188x187x134x227.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Tomsk, 75 634051
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS56981 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

RE: Marina <marinarus82@rambler.ru> <marinalife27@rambler.ru> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:Marina

Age:27  Height: Not specified  Drinking habit* : Not specifiedWeight: Not specified  Education: Not specifiedStar sign: Not specified  Status: I'm singleAscendant: Not specified  Children: Not specifiedEye colour: Not specified  Hair: Not specified  County region: BerlinSmoking habits : Not specified  Country: GermanyMotivation index: 300  Town: Berlin  Your occupation: Not specified

[Bild: Russland_marinarus82_Profile_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hei xxxxxxxxx!I had a lot of joy when I again found your letter.xxxxxxxxx, I hope that in future we will be with you good relations. You want to continue our pleasant acquaintance and to study me better? Thank you for your pictures I really liked it.Hi, how are you? How are you feeling? How are you was your day? How you're doing at work? What is your weather? How do you feel? What are you now doing? What is your weather? My weather + 23 degrees? I'm good?Well now I tell you about my family. From my family I have left with my mom. Her name is Ekaterina, her 53 years. Now she is no one working, since it is retired. My mother is the best woman, we had been discussing all the problems and she always tells me good advice, I always listen to her opinion. I live separately from my mom, but I often visit her. I appreciate in people kindness, sincerity, honesty and good attitude towards others. I like it when clean and comfortable. When I come home I'm always happy, because the house is always clean. xxxxxxxxx Do you like to cook?I just adore. I asked you about what you like women. For example, I like men who are calm, sincere and not cheat.Whom I love and who loves me. xxxxxxxxx, do you think you could be them? Or not? I think that soon we will know it. When know one another better.What did you do today? I hope that when you receive my letter, it warms you and makes your day a success.I look forward to wait for your answer. Remember in this world is a woman who thinks about you.Marina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_marinarus82_02_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinarus82_03_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinarus82_04_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.134.227 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.134.227
Host 188x187x134x227.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
City Tomsk, 75 634051

Zitat:Hei xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!Many thanks for your sweet letter, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I was very pleased to get it. How are you was your day? How are you feeling? How are you today held a day? How are you doing at work? What is your weather? How do you feel? I have all good? It made me feel very good, and you know, I get this feeling every time I open my mailbox and find a letter from you. So good to know that there are people in this world who thinks about you and worry about you, the one with whom you can talk about anything. My dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I would like to ask you. This is very interesting and important for me to know. You are emailing other women? As for me, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I would like to say that I do not want any misunderstanding in our relationship, so I'll be honest with you and tell you that there are no such men who would meet me. Only in your letters, I feel serious about me and our relationship. I love to read your letters. Yesterday I had a small problem in my apartment. The neighbors above me flooded with water. I went to deal with them, and in response she heard nothing but insults. When I came home I cried and cried. How to live with poor people in one house, I do not understand this, instead they are fighting to apologize as if in a flood my fault. Well let's talk about us. Thank you for your picture I really liked it. You know, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I do not think that external beauty - the most important thing you can be beautiful for some time, Even the most beautiful, but after a few years this beauty is gone, there will be other people who are going to look better. I think that the real beauty - in your soul that some stay forever. The person should be beautiful inside, in my opinion. Would not you agree with me xxxxxxxxxxxxx? xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I see in you a man with whom I can talk easily, who is interesting for me, the one who makes me want to know you more.  I would like to know your soul, I would like to know everything about you. I see that you do not play with me or joking around, many of our thoughts are the same, our values are very close, and we are looking for the same things we are looking for a special. I see that I can set an emotional connection with you, I can speak with you on any subject, it is very easy for me, it's like, I know you for a long time. I love your thoughts on life and the relationship between man and woman. Your letters, I can say that you are - a decent man with serious intentions. I love that in you. I think we're even a little bit like this. I also take seriously our correspondence. I love to read your letters, and I think that I would really love to talk with you in person, you seem intelligent and well educated man. Well, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I will finish my letter now, and I hope that you all will be well. Marina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_marinarus82_05_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinarus82_06_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinarus82_07_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:109.195.85.118 - Geo Information
IP Address 109.195.85.118
Host 109x195x85x118.static-customer.spb.ertelecom.ru
City Sankt-peterburg, 66 190826
Organization CJSC ER-Telecom Holding Saint-Petersburg branch
AS Number AS51570 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx!I'm really happy to receive your new letter. My feeling is beginning to appear that we are becoming more than friends. You think so?How are you doing? how are you was your day? How's your mood? how are things at work? how did you spend your day? What do you weather? I have 19 degrees weather. a snake all is well. Thank you for your picture I really liked it.Do you like me more and more. I want to know you more and more. The more you learn, the more I like you. And why did you give me so long to write you that something happened, I am distressed for thee xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Today I walked down the street and looking at what surrounds me. I had a lot of things not noticed. xxxxxxxxxxxxx imagine? I walked down the street, where walking is not the first year and I notice a lot. I do not know how to describe it.After acquainted with you, I think that my life changed. And only the good.And you how are you? How do you feel? You have a good day?What's happened? Today I met with my girlfriend. She offered to go to the movies. But I did not have time to. And I refused. xxxxxxxxxxxxx Do you like movies? What? Do you like going to the theater? A dance? I danced before? Perhaps you have a good dance.I love to watch movies. Especially about love and comedy. xxxxxxxxxxxxx How do you like to relax?At this point I will finish my letter.I wish to you perfect day.I am waiting for your answer, and I am away at you.Marina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_marinarus82_08_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinarus82_09_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_marinarus82_10_marinarus82.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.131.194 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.131.194
Host 188x187x131x194.dinamic-pppoe.tomsk.ertelecom.ru
City Tomsk, 75 634051

https://waytohey.com/mona733?oauth_more=1&src=w2hfr52#window_close

Zitat:Mona

MONA@mona733Ufa, 34 Jahre alt, Löwe
Dating
Ich sucheeinen Mann
Art
Größe:172 cmGewicht:52 kg
Karriere und Ausbildung
Ich spreche:English

[Bild: Russland_marinarus82_Profile_marinarus82....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.