Scamerslist
Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> (/showthread.php?tid=39)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - admin - 12-17-2023

Zitat:Hello my love. I am glad to see your new post. Unfortunately I do not have copies of passports. I sent for you Glan copy of the passport. In Russia call for only the first page of a passport, I sent it to you. My Angel, I'll say that I can send you a copy of the visa, air tickets and international passports as soon as I can pay for my papers. I very much want to be with you and I'm trying to find money for our meeting, but I did not get. I very much hope that soon everything will be fine and we can meet. I will wait your message looks. Your wife Julia forever

Zitat:Hello my Angel xxxxxx. I send to you a copy of his passport. I hope that soon we will be together. I really miss you and I can not live without you. I want to be with you all his life. For me the most beloved man in this life. My parents say Hello to you, and they hope that soon we will be together. I love you and I will wait your message looks. Your Julia forever. Kisses for you my Angel.

Zitat:Hello my Angel. I am glad to see your new post. I am very sorry that you have not been able to see the 5 page of my passport. My Angel, you say, that I arrived to you. But how will I be able to come to you without my documents? I already told you that all my documents are in the agency and I need to pay for them. See? My Angel, you can help me with my coming to you? If only I could pay for my own documents, I would have been a long time with you. I promise you that I will be able to return to you all the money that you did not send, when I was arriving to and utroyus you for temporary work. I hope that you will be in good mood and I will wait your message looks. Your Julia forever.

Zitat:Hello my Angel xxxxxx. Unfortunately I do not have bank accounts. I already told you that you can send money via western union or moneygram. Through these payment systems, I can get your money in your city. With regard to passports. I have at the hands of a Russian passport. but an international passport is now in the agency. My Angel, I am sending to you eopiyu his passport and I hope that soon you will be able to help me and we'll be together forever. I will wait your message looks. Your Julia forever.

Zitat:I sent for you all copies of the 1-5 pages of my Russian passports! What do you still need?! I did everything that you asked! I do not understand that you still want? I told you that I will be able to send you and a copy of his ticket and visa and international passport as soon as I pay all the money to the agency for my documents. See? My Angel, I was told to us, so I quickly made a fashionable money for my documents. I already told you that I gave all their savings to the agency to come to you and I am now bankrupt. I really want to be with you. My xxxxxx, you can help me with my arrival to you?

Juliya Sergejevna Ivanova 83 03 232161

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_Pass_julia.pri....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_Pass_julia.pri....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_Pass_julia.pri....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:My love xxxxxx. I have done for you a picture with your name to prove to you that I really want to be with you and love you. I really miss you my xxxxxx. I can not live without you. I very much hope that soon you will be able to help me and we'll be together forever. I love you and I will wait your message looks. Your wife Julia forever.

Zitat:My love xxxxxx. I have done for you a picture with your name to prove to you that I really want to be with you and love you. I really miss you my Xxxxxx. I can not live without you. I very much hope that soon you will be able to help me and we'll be together forever. I love you and I will wait your message looks. Your wife Julia forever.

Zitat:I you have already sent 5 pages of my passport. You're that guy on me? 2 times I will send a copy of my residence (5 page). This is my Russian passports (if you did not know). if nobody can read it in Russian, it's not my fault. I sent you a document that potverzhdaet my existence. If you can not read what's written there, go to Internet cafes. where you can help. I have already tired you obsnyat all. I have already spoken to us, that I had the money for my documents, because I already for a long time do not bring money. See? xxxxxx, if you can not send money via western union, you can send money via moneygram. I already told you that I need your help because without you we can not meet. I hope that you go to internet cafes and you will understand what's written there. I will wait for your messages, and I hope that soon you will be able to help me.

Zitat:I do not blame that you can not check the 5 page of my passport. I will send back my passport and I hope that you will receive it. I already do not have enough energy to explain to you all. I am tired of the messages and need to meet with you to see you and talk. See? I very much hope that you will get my passport and I will wait your message looks. Your Julia

Zitat:I do not blame that you can not check the 5 page of my passport. I will send back my passport and I hope that you will receive it. I already do not have enough energy to explain to you all. I am tired of the messages and need to meet with you to see you and talk. See? I very much hope that you will get my passport and I will wait your message looks. Your Julia forever.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.