Scamerslist
Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> (/showthread.php?tid=39)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - admin - 12-17-2023

Zitat:IP Details For: 76.117.126.207

Decimal:1282768591

Hostname:c-76-117-126-207.hsd1.nj.comcast.net

ASN:7922

ISP:Comcast Cable Communications LLC

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Dynamic IP

State/Region:New Jersey

City:Newark

Zitat:Hello my lovely. i'm very pleasantly that you can receive me. That youtrust thanks, my dear Xxxxxx. Forgive for it. But I should check upyou. If you insisted on a meeting where be in hotel or in the otherplace. I could think that you have wife. And you want to meet me forentertainment. This check was small precaution. I heard that manypeople get acquainted to have sex with the new person. Though hisstructure informs on his serious intentions. Now I am sure in you myfinest Xxxxxx. And I am pleased that you which that person Isearched. When we shall meet I shall execute any your whims. Also Ishall not let off you all ours a vacation. Now I need to go in agencyof travel and to receive information. about arrival to you. ok? Ishall inform you details in my following message. I also send you apicture. This picture make my mother to the new year. I hope that youenjoy it. I wait your answer. I adore you my dear Xxxxxx.Yours Julia! P.S. I think the best option would be meeting with you in the city. I can learn about your country better. I can see how you live and be able to get acquainted with your friends.

Show Content

Zitat:IP Details For: 86.139.56.229

Decimal:1451964645

Hostname:86.139.56.229

ASN:2856

ISP:British Telecommunications PLC

Assignment:Likely Dynamic IP

Country:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

State/Region:England

City:Guildford

Zitat:Hello dear. I do not understand you. Why are you so totally relate to all this. I understand that there are a lot of women around the world. I wanted you to check, because I want to meet. And if I am arriving to you and me, no one will meet, or you have a wife. What do I do then? Where I go? You did not think about it. and with regard to the agency, I do not understand you. Explain to me what do you mean?

Zitat:Hello my finest Xxxxxx. I am pleased to speak with you again. Today Ihave met the agent of a travel company. And I have some news to you. Italk with him about my visa. hi has explained to me about registrationof the visa in your country. Your government has made more strictcontrol input in the country. All this because of terrorism andtherefore reception of the visa not so easy way. But the agent hastold, that they will be make the visa to me. The agent has told, thatthey recently have already received some visas, to tourists of ourcountry. I am very pleased Xxxxxx that we not shall to have with itthe big difficulties. I had fears concerning agency, that it will befor a long time prepares. But the Agent to me has told that the visademands one or two weeks. Tomorrow I am going to agency and sign thecontract. And as we shall solve the problem on payment. Now I need torun that make photos for my visa. And my foreign passport. As now inRussia have entered the new form of foreign passports. It is necessaryfor me make the new passport. I as will need to fill in thequestionnaire for embassy. The agent has told that at me everyone wereready to tomorrow's day. For our big relations. I shall not regretthis small beginning what money for this purpose. I am very pleased.Now it is necessary to wait only. Patience and once again patience. Ialso send you a picture of my cat. It name - MURKA. I hope you like mypicture. Write to me the ideas I wait your message.Yours Julia!

Zitat:Hello  my  dear! I am glad to tell to you these words of a greeting. Iwith  impatience  wait for this day when I can tell to you GREETINGS -PERSONALLY.  Thanks  for  your message xxxxx. Today I very much to betired.  I  to  move on foot much. I went to agency and have signed thecontract.  According  to  the contract, agency purchase of tickets anddelivery  will  prepare for the plane me all documents for my arrival.From  my  city is not present what planes to you. On this I should flyfrom  Moscow.  And  from  there  to  you.  My agent requires some yourinformation.  It  is  necessary for a route of the plane. I ask you toinform me the address and the closest airport to you. This informationis  necessary  tomorrow.  As  soon  as  the  Agency  will receive thisinformation  they will tell to me full cost of my trip. Today I to paythe first part of money, for my visa and other documents to travel. Itwas  more  than  I thought. I thought that the visa and documents willcost  to me 231 euros? But because of difficulties of reception of thevisa,  I have paid 349 euros. my Dear? It is possible if you will helpme  a  little  with  my  arrival? I have a little money for payment ofother  part of cost of travel. I to borrow some sum my parents. But itwill  not  suffice  to pay completely my trip. I should pay the secondpart  of  money  according  to the contract before I shall receive thevisa.  I  shall keep you posted all my promotions. I hope that it willnot  be  for  you  a  problem.  I  shall  inform to you all news aboutpromotion of our meeting.Now I go home to have rest, I am very much tired today. I shall waitfor your message.My kisses and embraces. Yours Julia!

Zitat:Hello my sweety Xxxxxx. I am very pleased to see your message. Today I went to the bank and know how you can send me some money. I was told at the bank would be better if you send money through Western Union. because it is very convenient and fast. I can get your money in that same day. after you send it to me. I'm sorry but now I can not borrow money. as I have already tried this option. and I'm really very sorry that I can not independently come to you. I need 397 euros. This amount represents my ticket, my visa, my new international passport and my insurance. ok. Here's information for Western Union. Country: RUSSIA Sity: NOVOSIBIRSK Street: KIROVA 46 1 Name: YULIA Surname: IVANOVA As soon as you send the money. You should send me your full address. and your full name. ok? and control number (MTCN). You should ask the Western Union on this. ok? ok. I hope that you understand my message. and I shall be very glad if you can help me. and perhaps it will be my most wonderful vacation.  I also send you a copy of his passport. As tolkoya get their documents in hand, I will be able to poison you for a copy of your international passport and visa. ok I'll wait for your message, your forever Yulia

Show Content

Zitat:IP Details For: 216.73.197.188

Decimal:3628713404

Hostname:h188.197.73.216.static.ip.windstream.net

ASN:7029

ISP:Windstream Communications LLC

Assignment:Likely Static IP

State/Region:Arkansas

City:Little Rock

Zitat:Hello my Angel. I do not understand your message. I do not understand what you mean. I will say that I still have to pay my documents 397 euro, and I can come to you. My Angel xxxxxx, explained to me that you imeel because: You have time till Tuesday. Then he opens the post with us. Because of Pentecost. High holiday with the church. Only in the post I can send about western union. I really miss you my xxxxx and I want to be with you. I hope that you will be in good mood today and I hope that soon you will be able to send me a message. I will wait for you to look. Your Julia forever.

Zitat:Hello my Angel. I need to pay 397 Euro to the agency to get my documents in hand. Unfortunately I can not send you their side of passport because all my documents are in the agency. As soon as I can pay for their instruments, I immediately send you a copy of the passport, my plane tickets, a copy of the visa and all other documents. My Robert, I really want to be with you and I am sure that everything will be fine. I love you my Angel. I very much hope that soon you will be able to help me and we'll be together forever. I will wait your message looks. Your wife Julia forever.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.