Scamerslist
Christen <christenkiss@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Christen <christenkiss@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1374)

Seiten: 1 2 3

RE: Christen <christenkiss@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-28-2024

Zitat:Hi my sweet xxxxxxxxxx !!!I am glad xxxxxxxxxx, that in our relations there is a promotion and webecame more close people.Thanks for your sent photos, have very much liked me they,you very well always leave on the photos!!! You that type of the man and an ideal which you are!!! You very much like me!!! I tell often about you to my parents and friends.They hope, that will get acquainted with you someday. xxxxxxxxxx they insist,that I would acquaint you with them, my parents areespecially. I have told him, that i seriously treat you xxxxxxxxxx, alsothat you the good person. You know xxxxxxxxxx, that parents always wishchildren only good and are pleased, when their children are happy in all.By the way my dad loves fishing and right now he goes pleasedhere and speaks, that now he has person, which can be invited for fishing.I laughed for a long time and i have told to him, that I donot know, would you like it and that he early is pleased. And know,what he did answer? he has told, that in the summer he will make foryou good fishing tackle also he will learn you to cook good fish soup.And did you tell to close people about me? What they have opinion?inform me please it. You have any plans concerning our relations? I think,that for us will be very much it is good, if we can spent sometime together. It will be to strengthen our relations and will help usto learn better each other. Probably the next month we can meet. Forexample in Europe or the other place. Understand me correctly xxxxxxxxxx, icannot yet to invite you here to me. I live at the parents and for thepresent not enough I know you for this purpose. We had only messages and I think,that it is better for us to meet in the another place. Ivery much would want to be alone with you, to see you and a touch toyou! Dear so we can make full opinion of us to learn about manythings. Let's be to discuss it xxxxxxxxxx .  I wait for your opinions, I miss you i kiss you!!!     
Yours Cristen.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_christenkiss_29_christenkiss.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_christenkiss_30_christenkiss.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_christenkiss_31_christenkiss.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:78.54.75.169 - Geo Information
IP Address 78.54.75.169
Host dynamic-078-054-075-169.78.54.pool.telefonica.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Hamburg, 04 20359
Organization Telefonica Germany
ISP Telefonica Germany
AS Number AS6805 Telefonica Germany

Zitat:Hi my lovely xxxxxxxxxx ! I am glad to see yours e-mail. To me pleasantlyto learn, that you support idea to meet and also want to see me and tospend with me time. Today is cold weather near -9 C and snow, but thoughts about you make me warm, I fell that you are very favorite for me. My heart beats faster when I dream about our meeting, yesterday, last night I had adream about us. It was fantastic dream, we was together and speak a lot,I don't remember where we was, but it was not important for me. I feel yourbreath and it was the happiest moment in my life, It was so real...Then we come to house, we had a dinner with candles. I remember then we cometo bedroom, but it was the final moment I remember, then I waked up, I wasso warm and my heart beats very often. I understood it was only a dream,but it was so real... I think this dream has a important value for me.I think, that in our following messages we candiscuss in more detail our meeting and establish time and a place forthis purpose. I want to tell you dear, that it is very pleasant, forthe woman to be convinced that exist the man which waits her alsowants to hold in the hands. Such idea influences opinions women andher behaviour. Therefore thank you xxxxxxxxxx , that you have given me tofeel it. And what you have ideas and imaginations about that day, whenyou will meet me? Inform me please it. Dear, at me there is a plentyof ideas, how we can spend together our time. Also I shall prepare foryou some surprises I think, you will be pleased it. I'll tell youxxxxxxxxxx , about some ideas in the following messages. When you will bein my hugs you can't get out of my embraces. well ... i shall notwrite now about that I shall make with you, but you will remember fora long time it !!! Now I finish the letter. I shall wait for yourmessages . My gentle kisses!             
Your Cristen

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_christenkiss_32_christenkiss.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_christenkiss_33_christenkiss.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_christenkiss_34_christenkiss.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:83.168.0.229 - Geo Information
IP Address 83.168.0.229
Host 83-0-229.netrunf.cytanet.com.cy
Location CY CY, Cyprus
City Limassol, 05
Organization CYTA
ISP CYTA
AS Number AS6866 Cyprus Telecommunications Authority

http://singles.freenet.de/Sulzbach_Frau_tiffanyicebaby.html

Zitat:tiffanyicebaby

Geschlecht:      weiblichIch suche:  einen MannStatus:Letzter Besuch:     22.05.2010 13:00Alter:  25Sternzeichen:   Zwillinge / VergleichWohnort:    Sulzbach Bundesland: Hamburg Meine Intention:    Beziehung, Flirten, nette Leute, E-Mail KontaktMehr Über mich:Allgemeines:10 Fragen: Singles Awards:

[Bild: Russland_christenkiss_Profile_christenki....thumb.jpg]

http://badoo.com/0217153151

Zitat:Evgeniya

27 jahre alte frau.Möchte heute mit einem Mann (ab 27) sich verabredenOrtBerlin, DeutschlandÜber michIch bin ein einsames Mädchen mit attraktivem Aussehen und guter Laune! Auf einem Leben, das ich sehr fröhlich, gesellig und energisch! Ich habe noch nie verheiratet gewesen und habe keine Kinder. Auch habe ich keine schlechten Gewohnheiten. Auf der Website möchte ich mit einem Mann für einen angenehmen Bekanntschaft und Kommunikation untereinander zu treffen! Zunächst einmal bin ich in nur Kommunikation interessiert, aber in Zukunft vielleicht weitere Entwicklung der Beziehungen ernster!Interessiert inIch bin interessiert, mit einem Mann für einen angenehmen Bekanntschaft kennen zu lernen. Vor allem interessiert mich es bereit für eine ernsthafte Beziehung. Eine zweite sehr wichtig für mich, dass der Mann so gute Eigenschaften wie Freundlichkeit, Ehrlichkeit, Aufrichtigkeit und Verständnis hatte! Ich glaube, dass dies die wichtigste Eigenschaften, die ein Mann meiner Träume haben muss!Persönliche InfosFamilienstand:  Ich bin singleOrientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuellAussehen:  177cm (5'10;), 55kg (121Lbs), sportlich gebaut, und habe blondes Haar und blaue Augen.Wohnsituation:  AlleineKinder:  Später gerneRauchen:  Ich bin NichtraucherAlkohol:  Nur in GesellschaftAusbildung:  Hochschule/UniversitätSprachen:  Englisch und DeutschArbeit:  Ich verdiene durchschnittlich.

http://badoo.com/0217419898

Zitat:Detechka

DetechkaLetzter Login: vor 6 Minuten28 jahre alte frau.Möchte heute mit einem Mann (23 bis 38) sich verabredenOrtMünchen, DeutschlandÜber mich;Meine Freundin beschreibt mich wie folgt:; humorvoll, verständnisvoll, zuverlässig, treu, ehrlich, gefühlvoll, spontan, und mehr ;hihi ...Interessiert inIch weiß nicht rauchen oder Alkohol trinken, ich habe einen gesunden Lebensstil bevorzugen.Persönliche InfosFamilienstand:  Ich bin singleOrientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuellAussehen:  174cm (5'9;), 50kg (110Lbs), normal gebaut, und habe blondes Haar und graue Augen.Wohnsituation:  Mit Partner zusammenKinder:  Später gerneRauchen:  Ich bin NichtraucherAlkohol:  NeinAusbildung:  Hochschule/UniversitätSprachen:  Deutsch (fortgeschritten)InteressenMusik: Weltmusik, VolksmusikBücher, Film und TV: Melodram, Komödie, Liebe Storey berühmte Leute!Sport: VolleyballAnsichten &amp; Standpunkte:  Ich liebe Tiere sehr, Ich mag Blumen für Pflege!Ich mag auch noch:  Ich möchte einen interessanten Mann kennen lernen, ich will Liebe finden wollen. Ich bin frei und einsames Mädchen. Ich habe einen ruhigen und einfachen Natur.

http://www.russianeuro.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/1746637?searchposition=5&amp;searchtotal=1000

Zitat:Krasot_a (27)

Mitgliederübersicht Englisch (Original) What concerns me is when I have not been for my husband and I have no children. I also do not have not any bad habits, I do not smoke and do not drink alcoholic beverages. I do not like quarrels and misunderstandings, I love the innocent people. I am also very dynamic and fun, so you will never be bored with me. I am independent but family oriented. I want a strong family values [ch8203][ch8203]and I dream about children.Was mich angeht, bin, wenn ich für meinen Ehemann nicht gewesen bin, und ich habe keine Kinder. Ich habe nicht auch keine schlechten Gewohnheiten, rauche ich nicht und trinke nicht alkoholische Getränke. Ich mag nicht Streite und Missverständnisse, liebe ich die unschuldigen Leute. Ich bin auch sehr dynamisch und Spaß, deshalb werden Sie nie mit mir gebohrt werden. Ich bin unabhängig aber Familie hat orientiert. Ich will eine starken Familienwerte und, der ich von Kindern träume.Über Krasot_a  Sie sucht nach  Wesentliche    Geschlecht: Weiblich    Männlich    Alter: 27    29 - 41    Wohnhaft in: Budaörs, Pest, Ungarn    Beliebig    Umziehen: In ein anderes Land    Beliebig    Aussehen:  Haarfarbe: Wechselt dauernd    Beliebig    Haarlänge: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Haartyp: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Augenfarbe: Blau    Beliebig    Brille: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Größe: 177 cm    Beliebig    Gewicht: 57 kg    Beliebig    Körperbau: Athletisch    Beliebig    Ethnizität: Andere    Beliebig    Gesichtsbehaarung: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Besonderes Merkmal: Keine Antwort   Beliebig    Körperschmuck: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Aussehen: Sehr attraktiv    Beliebig    Lebensstil  Trinken Sie: Ich trinke nicht    Beliebig    Rauche: Nichtraucher    Beliebig    Familienstand: Single    Beliebig    Kinder vorhanden: Nein    Beliebig    Anzahl der Kinder: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Ältestes Kind: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Jüngstes Kind: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Möchten Sie (mehr) Kinder? Ja    Beliebig    Haustiere: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Beruf: IT / Kommunikation    Beliebig    Stellung im Erwerbsleben: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Einkommen: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Art der Wohnung: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Lebensumstände: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Kultureller Hintergrund/kulturelle Wertvorstellungen  Nationalität: Dänemark    Beliebig    Bildung: Schulische Ausbildung    Beliebig    Sprachen: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Englische Sprachkenntnisse: Sehr gut    Beliebig    Russische Sprachkenntnisse: Sehr gut    Beliebig    Religion: Andere    Beliebig    Sternzeichen: Zwilling    Beliebig    Persönlich:  Körbchengröße: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Brustumfang: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Taillenumfang: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Hüftumfang: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Suche Englisch (Original) I am very romantic person and I feel that I am ready for creation family. Looking for someone who is reliable and who wish to have a serious relationship. I am a single woman, at present, so I'm trying to find love on the Internet. Ich bin sehr romantische Person und, den ich fühle, dass ich bereit für Schöpfungsfamilie bin. Suchen jemanden, der zuverlässig und ist, der wünscht, eine ernste Beziehung zu haben. Ich bin eine einzelne Frau, an Geschenk, deshalb versuche ich, Liebe auf dem Internet zu finden.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.