Scamerslist
Ekaterina / Anastasiya <katy.saty@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Ekaterina / Anastasiya <katy.saty@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1367)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ekaterina <katy.saty@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-26-2024

Zitat:188.187.162.45 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.162.45
Host dynamicip-188-187-162-45.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424000
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS41786 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hi my dear and fine xxxxxxxxxxx! I am very glad to receive your warm letter. Every day, when I receive your letters, I know precisely.......  That it will bring to me many good emotions and feelings. Thus, I with pleasure read all your letters. How your day today my darling xxxxxxxxxxx? I wish to believe, that at you all is excellent. That at you is not present what problems. Because I worry for you and your life!  And me it is important, that at you was not what problems. What can you tell to me new about our correspondence? You very much like me, every day me pulls to you more and more. Now I can tell to you, that you like me. You like me, as the man. And I am possible in you have fallen in love. You understand about what I speak? You like me xxxxxxxxxxx! Many thanks for your attention which you give me almost every day. I very much would like to have with You serious relations, And to be the tender partner of a life for you! We far apart, but we maintain the communication through letters. Probably in the future we will together. While we can dream only! In the letters we should continue to study each other better.  With each your new letter I understand, that you that person whom I searched for all life. For all time of ours with you correspondences at me were not any bad day. I never thought of you bad. In my head only good thoughts on you. And for it I can tell to you thanks because your letters help me to be happy. I think, that we should write each other letters as it is possible is more often.  Nothing does the man and the woman is closer, than their dialogue and their love. I very much like to dream and think of my future with you. I very often represent the future house in which we with you live. I very much would like to have in my house old a fireplace and a considerable quantity of colours.  Still would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles.  What do you think of it? What house, you would like to have in the future or the present? It is very interesting to me to know your dream of the house in which you wish to live with any woman.  With the beloved, and can be with me? xxxxxxxxxxx you thought of me? Certainly I will create comfort in my house. I think, that I very good mistress. I will feel very happy woman if my husband is reliable.  You like to visit friends? You love free days? You love rest?   I very much love free days. In free days I sometimes like to be on kitchen. I very much like to cook house food on kitchen.  I would like to prepare for you something very unusual. That I observe, which is pleasant to you. And to you it will be very pleasant it is.  I wish to know, what your favourite dish. Many said to me, that I am very tasty I prepare.  What you love food my dear xxxxxxxxxxx? You love sweets? I very much love sweets, but I watch the figure. So I limit myself in use of sweet food.  For maintenance of the figure in the good form, I should visit sports halls.  You care of the health? You watch the figure? I wish to receive all time your new letters. After each answer to your letter, I with impatience wait for your new letter. Do not leave me during long time. I will wait your answer tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxx. It will be very good, if you can write me the answer even today. So long! I send you very big my kiss! Sincerely yours beauty Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_17_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_18_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.152.50 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.152.50
Host dynamicip-188-187-152-50.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424038

Zitat:Hello my favourite xxxxxxxxxx!!! What's up? Thanks for your new letter.  This big happiness to receive news from you. I hope, that you have today good day.  Because I always wish you only the good. And how your health? How your mood? I very much worry for you, and it is important to me to know that occurs to you. I constantly think about You xxxxxxxxxx! You became the most expensive to me in a life! You sense of my life. I have found true love and romanticism in relations with you! I think, that you that man whom I searched for all life. With you I have found happiness of which I always dreamt in relations. And here time when at me in a life all became good has come. I love you xxxxxxxxxx! Also I wish to tell to you thanks, for your love to me. I could find you and this the most important the happy moment in my present life. I think, that we is very close to our happiness. You think also? I know you not long time, but you seem to me the most fair, kind and sincere man. My grandmother always says to me, that I should be fair with people. I always inform mine the grandmother on our relations. It is very glad for us. She thanks the god, that I could find the happiness in a life. Because for my grandmother now the most important thing is my destiny and my future. It is glad, that now you at me are. And we love each other. She rejoices for both of us. It is glad for ours with you of the relation. And probably in the future we together can create a strong family. I wish to divide with you the happiness. I wish to know, whether I can to make you happy in a life? I ask you that you have answered this question fairly. Also have enclosed in the the answer all soul, all love to me. And all feelings which you now test to me. Please give me chance to love you. And I will make all that you with me were very happy. You trust me? I will look forward to hearing to my letter. I think of you my fine xxxxxxxxxx every second. With the best regards your love Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_19_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_20_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.137.81 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.137.81
Host 188x187x137x81.dynamic.barnaul.ertelecom.ru
City Kursk, 41 305009
AS Number AS59713 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello my dear xxxxxxxx!!!How you there without me??? How at you your health????I cannot understand that the such occurs. As you to do silence and not to write me your warm answer.I daily to check up my box and not to see your warm letter. YOU has lost in me what that interest???I ask you to let to me know as I am very lonely also to me so there is no your attention. We carried on such remarkable dialogue but now you not to write to me!!!Can at you there is no free time for example to allocate for me at least 20 minutes in day???I think that if you to allocate for me 20 minutes in day to write to me of your answer to my letters at You that not to happen. I ask you to write to me and not to forget about me when as I am very lonelyalso to me is necessary Your encouragement!!!! And that image I ask you not to do what silence.I with impatience will wait for your warm answer.Yours Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_21_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_22_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.137.101 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.137.101
Host 188x187x137x101.dynamic.barnaul.ertelecom.ru
City Kursk, 41 305009
AS Number AS59713 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hello my love xxxxxxxx! What's up? As your health and how at you weather in a city? I think, that at you now good weather. And strongly heats the sun. You like such weather? At me all all is good. All my life is filled by pleasure and love. I am very glad so soon to receive your letter. Every day your letters do me happier in a life. Each new day I look forward meetings with you. My father is very glad for us and for our relations. He is assured, that we will have a good, happy future which will live only love. Mine the grandmother will be very glad, that I will have very tender man, as you my beloved xxxxxxxx. She speaks, that I very much valued you, because such men, as you very little on all earth. And I am assured, that you such unique man in the world. I agree with it, you very good man. You only mine! So I have very strongly grown fond of you, and I will always value you. I will value our relations, I will do all that our relations were better. My girlfriends are glad, that I have found happiness with you my dear xxxxxxxx! They are glad, that I have got acquainted with such good man as you!!!!!!!!! Now they also wish to find the same prince as you  But I have told at once it, that you unique all over the world. Also that such men as you are not present more all over the world. I could find you, and I am very happy with you. To me who is not necessary except you. Tomorrow I will go to travel agency and I learn, that it is necessary for me to arrive to you. And after I descend in travel agency I to you I will write the letter. I am very grateful to the god, that I can consider you as the beloved. You agree with it? You are unique. My love xxxxxxxx!!!!!! And I wish to present all love to you, I want that it was in your reliable hands. I with impatience wait for your new letter. The love and is a lot of kisses. Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_23_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_24_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.164.180 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.164.180
Host dynamicip-188-187-164-180.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424000

Zitat:Hi mine favourite! Today I was slightly Is injured. Mine has told the father, that It will not help me to pay for the passport, insuranceand visa. It has told, that a payment for these things we should think out together. It has told, that when we shall pay it and I shallreceive the passport and visa, It with will care of my tickets to you. It has told, that the tickets very expensive andconsequently they with them will help us. xxxxxxxx, the agent of travel has told, that contract includes the price of the passport,insurance, visa and services of agency. It is possible to pay for the tickets money after I shall have all documents for travel. The price of all documents and works of a travel company, 426 euro. They want so much money because now very difficultly to receive the visa in your country and them it is necessary to do for this purpose many efforts. xxxxxxxx, lovely I have no many money and I have toldthem, that while I shall talk to you I shall do this contract. Favourite, I today was injured by all these things. I did attempts to borrow this money at some people, but nobody could to me help. I hope, that you can help me this money and that it is not for you a problem. I very much want to feel you beside. Favourite, I wait with impatience your answer and I hope, that at us the time together will be speed. If such money it is not so difficult for you and it does not become a barrier to us, tomorrow I shall go in a travel company and to conclude the contract. I shall wait very much and to hope, that we shall be together. I love you. Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_25_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_26_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.