Scamerslist
Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Seiten: 1 2

RE: Natalya Zagaynova <liebenaty@yahoo.de> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:Hello my lovely
How your mood today? I feel perfectly. Thanks for your last answer From e-mail on a deposit to opinion it is very remarkable, that we write to everyone Another, the truth? You do not represent as I to like to study you in The person, I is simply glad to it as the small child. I trust you As a whole, when I write you these lines from my heart, I think, It to you also is interesting to know me. I could not at all Accept, which to me should so pleasantly to communicate with you and To learn about you actually all your life. In general I am glad and Happy to all to it very insistently. Well my friend, I think, which to you will be it, is interesting To learn about my enthusiasm in whole, the truth? I like to listen Music of foreign executors. I have no favourite from it, but to me as Listen to songs in English, me it seems very beautifully, whether The truth my friend also what to be relative your tastes to music, You listened to the Russian executors? In general to love me all modern Music, to me is pleasant to listen radio station Europe +, you have heard about such, There sing almost all those songs which I like to listen. To my friend that does you, it is pleasant to Sight at leisure? To me very much it is interesting, study it from you mine The friend. The my dear friend I to want speaks still All of you those things about foodstuff, which as I most of all: very much Very to love, when I a fried potato with a chicken, also I love almost All kinds of soups. Also I love the fried meat on coal, a barbecue. Mine The friend and to love you a chicken, I think, what yes it so Tasty especially when wishes to eat. Also I love very insistently a The pizza with cheese, it I be able be prepared very well as I to study This my mum. I wish to tell, that I like almost all fruit and Vegetables. Also it is especial oranges, bananas and gentle fruit a Banana. You like my tastes on foodstuff, it is simple to me very much It would be desirable, to know it as in other country have made so, I look. In me a Correct kind on I look, or it is harmful in you. But however it It will be interesting to me the nobility as you eat. My friend The hobby will be probable to study interestingly in you from me that in Me, I go to beat harmonious numbers of that I can support me Number. And besides it it is very useful for health, it is very good. In the winter I like to go on a skating rink with my girlfriends, and To go for the engine on the fads, it so makes impression also upon it very quickly, you In a condition to make it, I think, that I possible once can to study you To it it so charmingly also will cause a warm smile on the person, It so is romantic, when two loves of the person goes for the engine under a Earn additionally in the evenings night together on ice. About, the my dear friend I again dream very much. But it will be sufficient, nevertheless I wish to tell You, that is pleasant to me read, at a leisure. To me just as to all women Very to love, when last fashion and on it I am pleasant to hours read Female magazines, such as Cosmopoliton, you have heard about such, it is very good. My friend possibly, it is very interesting to you, knows my dreams, Simply I remember it since those times when my girlfriend Irina has told About men abroad, I was good to want, speak to you that my dream Study the engine the car but as we, not to have in a family of it I be able not make it, I think, that it also is remarkable just as Quickly moving on the fads, the truth? By the way, my mum and friends Ask about All of you time, it is very pleasant for me. I have told a deposit To mum, that you are very decent person! They are very glad, That we carry on dialogue with you. The my dear friend, my mum The trust to destiny and trust that is probable as soon as we will be is probable Together, and she to wish us only good luck in it, strange it is probable But I too possibly hope for it but while I wish to tell to you, to it You become to me as the close friend to heart. For what it very much Pleasant for me to have the friend. I feel it, really. You - so the good friend, you can understand me as a The good friend to the good friend, and I think, that it is the important thing in Life., I see, that you trust me as I do it with great Pleasure to you, and I think, that it - so a good thing in ours Friendship, really? I hope, that you understand me, It in my opinion, all people in the world should to understand everyone Another in the spiritual plan of dialogue. You agree with me? Tell to me about it, well? How I wish to tell to you that believe in God very much, I trust In Jesus I am a Christian woman as I have told you earlier. I like to go in Church. The church Of our City - very beautiful place, is much from Beautiful images also, I like it. Priests sing beautiful songs And I like it very much. It so calms my soul when I have a bad mood also. But now, I wish to tell to you, that your electronic letters calm me also when I have a bad mood, I feel it. I wish to tell to you that some People of our personnel of work, here in our salon of hairdresser's services know that we With you write each other the Internet. They have told me, that it so Good for us, they ask, that I have told to you of the friend greetings and them, as I, Want know more about your country, about your culture. The my dear friend still I want, that you have told, That deposit is favourite dark blue colour, it is my majority of favourite colour, as it Very much calms eyes, you like this colour? Well my friend Possibly on it I will stop mail to you, also I hope to see yours Answer also soon. How my mother and friends also pass to you The kindest and warm congratulations Yours it is sincere and respecting your ideas. Maria

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_62_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

I so am happy to receive news from you again and again. Today I had Bad mood. Also except for it today, I should serve very bad client in ours Hairdresser's services. He has tried to capture me and has said various offensive words. But then the police has thrown out it in the street. My mood was awful after It. But when I saw your letter on the computer, my mood has at once The improved. I do not worry more because of it. Most expensive, I see, that we are interested the friend in the friend And we learn more about us. I think, that it is so good for us, Actually so it is pleasant to have such friend as you. My life became better after I to write to you. I feel, that you can understand me, And this friendship is a lot of means for me very much, as your e-mails Bring in me only pleasure and a smile on the person. The my dear friend, I see, to which you trust to me, and I do also most of all with the big interest for you, As to me I was very important to trust it to you, in another way will not write To you as I do it with the great pleasure to you the my dear friend. I so am glad, that I have such pleasant dialogue with you. And I think, that all People on the basis should trust dialogue on distance in the spiritual The dialogue plan. I think, that it is very important part of our friendship. Tell to me, that you consider in this case. Well? In my opinion you have a majority of qualities which I search in the person. And I hope, that our relations can grow. Nevertheless I to wish to tell to you about mine Dreams. My simple dreams. I to you have already told about them. I wish to be happy And to make happy on the Earth the person who is loved by me. I to wish to have Family. My family can and will be not idealest in this world, but me to Wish to have a family and it to be happy. You see that in me the plain dreams. I for The gift has not found, that happiness which I search. Possibly you. Within my 28 years lives I to save up, that potential of tenderness and kind feelings What are not spent yet, and I wait for the person towhich, should devote all from. What to search for you in the woman? Nevertheless I to want with you today Will speak, about which as I see a role of the woman in a family. In my opinion any The husband, the wife should not feel, that their rights are limited. In Russia From the woman are lifted so, they should care of a family more. All family Problems lay on the woman. She should care of children, prepare for food, Erase, hold the house that. I am lifted in the same spirit. I to consider That the woman should hold under the control from a family. But also and the person owes it Help very seriously. On the first place for the woman there should be a family. The Russian women in a condition to unite both work and a family and everywhere to Be irreplaceable. Therefore here the woman also works and spends a family. I think, that is correct and is ready to make everything, that my future family was happy. How you consider to this question? Also I wish to tell to you, that my colleagues know, that I communicate with You, they have told to me, that it is so good for me to communicate with you . They constantly ask me about your country, but I do not know, It to them to answer, they wish to know, how earn hairdressers in yours The country, thus it is interesting to them to know it, I think, which they simply want To compare the earned payment Russia and your country the my dear friend . I understand them as they know, that in Russia it on much less Than in you, and to all they constantly transfer it you warm congratulations, I understand them so it is interesting to communicate with the person from Other country. The my dear friend, also I wish to ask yours a full name and yours Home the address on any an emergency, please send me it, well??? But however I will leave to you the house The address and mine a full name: Maria Solovyeva, Russia Cheboksary, 428003, Street Pervomaiskaya 18, apartment 36 Write down this address on a paper, thus on all a vital case, I think, That is requirement to have the address of the friend. I so wish to hear Your voice, it as is very important for me the my dear friend. I very much hope, that I can soon make it. Possibly on it I will finish mine The letter to you. Answer me soon, well in general I will wait from You news as soon as possible, it is well mine? Just as Always congratulations from my parents, and my friends! Mine also is better embrace From friends to you. Sincerely yours the dear friend, Maria.

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_63_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

I wish to tell to you, I, happily to receive this mail and especially The answer to I wash last e-mail, it is very pleasant for me. I so wait for your warm Letters for me, I wish to say, that I cannot now without your feelings to me. That you write to me, is now an integral part of my life, it on so important for Me now not to lose touch with you, your letters to me - a pleasure source From my life. I wish to tell, that occurrence you in my part lonely lives, it has appeared unrecognizability, I do not know, it occurs to me and my feeling, it is strange Possibly, but when to me awfully I think of you, and in me advantage The mood wakes up only and sincerely pure ideas with which I hasten to divide with You, also actions all which in me concerns our beautiful and very much Pleasant dialogue with you. I wish to tell, that I speak their pure Lines of hearts only with sincere care of you a deposit. Also I want to Tell to you, that I have come to conclusion, it in me such feeling to you which I do not wake up to check up earlier, thus it is pleasant to feel it such to you. I am constant Think, only about us a deposit, and about our acquaintance on The Internet, it was so quickly, that, now to feel such that I at all have not made Think! I start to understand, that I even am afraid to speak a little such with you, it So it is important, but I do not know to express, that I have to you with my feeling Which it has been closed for everything, but for you in all it which was earlier, I do not know, it occurs, but I think, on which I should not hide this all people This search to a dark blue planet which I cannot describe this that, feeling words, it It causes to live on the basis and without to what, it is impossible in general, I Wish to tell to you, that I start to understand, that we are rather various Each other. And it causes to rejoice me every day. Before to be going to lay down to sleep I dreamt all the evening long of us favourite, also can be to Understand, that is probably fast we, we can appear together and have the happy Life, I shouted from all it, maybe, I have understood, that now I cannot to live Without you further and to understand, that I can name strong feeling of love, I so am afraid of all it, what even with fear I speak it with you. I thought That we can create strong a family to live and rejoice to this gift of destiny. As you consider my the most expensive, it is possible in the future, it so touches mine Smothering, that in me of a hand - shaked when I write it to you. I cannot explain all it in words as I am lost in me directly, it possibly delirium any, But I wish to tell to you, that I have to you such feeling as love! Nevertheless I wish to tell You my favourite, that I to speak about feelings with you to mum, And it also to support me all it and to tell, that it is very happy for us You as she wishes me only good luck in this life and to speak this which I know, it I make only a correct choice! Hope of mum, that we only will be happy, Also that you can cares of me and allows all heat love heart, I trust all It and I hope, it quickly, we will be capable to see each other valid. She has told, that if I have such feelings to you, also I receive the same back, it means It to us at doors of a lonely life does not have creeping present love appreciablly which I am ready to give this key to feelings and a sincere soul. My mother has asked, Also that, if in the near future we will be happy each other as then, will be Further, she has asked me where I wish to remain, and I hastened to answer, it I hope to be in yours to the country as to me this happiness, and it is very joyful. It is dream of all my life to have such love as you! And then in Russia it is a complex Vital situation from which people hardly leave also struggle for a life both Hands, it is very sad to speak about it. My love I wish to tell to you, that my mum Wish us only good luck, sincerely pure care about each other and certainly The purest angelic love! My dear still, I have that important question to you which is very much Important for me especially now when I so it is close to your heart, you write Other women? I think, it was not present, as I am assured, that I have only fair relations To you which I build only on trust to you the love. But however For me it is important to hear it from you, I hope, that you will understand me, that I do not want, that you carried on dialogue with other women. I do not write whom Except for you and I do not require anybody, except for mine. I do not do Wish to love other person, because you who has shined it my days with Pleasure light, hope comes back, which I wait for love already during long time! I, if are fair already not to present a life without you and your letters. I to fall in love In you. Possibly, I to find, that it I to search in this life. In my opinion possess The majority of qualities of a gift of the person. And I seem to me, that I fall in love You with each letter more and more. I a little to be afraid of this feeling. Whether you see, that you so are far, also one God knows, that is doomed to meet to us you. Also last night I have asked the God whom he will help us to meet. I thank him, that we Have found each other a deposit. I will pray concerning both of us, and I am assured, That the god will help us!!! My love which you possibly set to a question as I will leave all inside Russia and my work also, but I do not worry in this case, as all my colleagues Are glad for me as to the native and are ready to take it on itself, as, which it very much Very much - very pleasant for me to hear such from colleagues. I think, that mine The favourite person should change my lonely life up to the end, as all people on The basis builds a private life as they want it, the truth? Also my colleagues speak me, That they are very strong, will grieve without me, but I have told, it if I gather to you My love I was necessary, I will write them e-mail from your country. I wish to tell to you, that you on the very first plan concerning me than my work and mine Colleagues, also I have decided, that I should be close to you as I cannot so for the long Time to suffer on distance, I hope, it quickly, we will have a meeting with you mine The favourite. I wish to tell to you my love, that I will necessarily Research about my arrival in you. I know from words of my girlfriend Irina it to me The passport for goes abroad, the visa without which I cannot be in yours is required also The country. I will necessarily study in all it very soon, I hope, that you also wish it Just as, I am sincere, I hope for it, and I trust you heart! On it I have solved To finish the letter to you love of a deposit, I hope to receive news from you It very quickly as I cannot without it. Always thinking only about you, and hope in My heart to receive news it quickly with sincere hope and love to you Maria.

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_64_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Nice to meet you!, Wie geht es Ihnen? Bist du ok? Meine Freunde haben Ihre E-Mail gegeben. Wie geht es Ihnen?, Finden Sie Ihren Koordinaten auf der Website. Nice to meet you!, Gerne schreibe ich Ihnen. Bist du ok? =), Ich will reden.  vikubasya@yahoo.com  Mein Name ist Vikky. Ich bin 29 Jahre alt. Vielleicht können wir durch Briefe kennen einander. Ein paar Worte über mich: Ich kann sagen, dass ich intelligent, schön, leidenschaftlich bin Mädchen. Ich liebe Kinder, Natur und Tiere. Ich bin Art, rücksichtsvoll und vorsichtig. Ich mag meine freie Zeit verbringen, in Theatern, Museen, Kunstausstellungen. Meine Hobbies sind Reisen, Fremdsprachen lernen und Kochen. Ich bin von Sport und gehe gern in für Schwimmen, Skifahren, Radfahren und Formgebung. Es ist ideal für: Ich interessiere mich für eine intelligente und verantwortungsbewusste Menschen suchen, mit viel Sinn für Humor und die Art der Natur. Als eine romantische Person, ich glaube, dass wahre Liebe existiert und es wartet auf mich. Ich möchte feststellen, dass nur derjenige glücklich machen könnte ich für den Rest des Lebens. Schreiben Sie mir: vikubasya@yahoo.com Vikky  Mein Name ist Vikky. Ich bin 29 Jahre alt. Ich brauche Beziehungen, die in unserer Korrespondenz konnte sich durchsetzen wird. Informationen über mich: Ich betrachte mich wie interessant, weiblich, romantisch und kreative Person. Ich bin treu und freundliche Frau. Ich mag meine freie Zeit auf der Natur zu verbringen, besonders an der Küste. Sprechen über meine Hobbies, wie ich Bilder mit Öl und Kohle zu ziehen. In der letzten Zeit mein Hobby ist auch Dekoration von Wohnungen. Sicherlich, als soziale Person Ich mag raste die Zeit im Kreis der besten Freunde. Es ist ideal für: Ich möchte eine Art zu erfüllen, aufmerksamer Mann, Kinder und Tiere liebt. Ich schätze bei einem Mann eine Menge Qualitäten: seine Weisheit, Unternehmens-, Pflege, Gelehrsamkeit und Zweckmäßigkeit Hier ist meine Adresse: vikubasya@yahoo.com Vikky

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_65_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_66_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Mein Name ist Victorya. Ich bin 29 Jahre alt. Ich möchte einen Briefwechsel mit jemandem beginnen. Einige Informationen über mich: Ich bin ein ruhiges Mädchen, aber manchmal kann ich Flamme. Ich bin Art, offenherzig und fröhlich. Ich mag zu lächeln. Es hilft mir in jeder Lebenssituation. Ich liebe Kinder sehr. Was ich nicht mag und nicht vergessen kann, wenn die Menschen verraten. In Menschen, die ich schätze Aufrichtigkeit, Zärtlichkeit, Güte, heiteren Charakter, Sozialität und Unterstützung von Menschen in der Nähe keine schwierigen Situationen. Ich habe eine Menge guter Freunde und nur einige von ihnen meine lebenslange Freunde. Ich bin beim Lesen besonders gerne Liebesromane. Ich gehe in für den Sport. Es hilft mir, mich in eine gute Form und wunderbare mAood halten. Auch Ich mag tanzen und singen Lieder. Es ist ideal für: Ich suche für den klugen, erwachsenen Menschen. Welche wird mich immer lieben. Welche wollen mit mir immer sein. Auch wird mich verstehen. Ich werde Ihre kleine Prinzessin zu sein, und du wirst mein Prinz sein. Und wir lieben alles Leben miteinander. Schreiben Sie mir hier: vikubasya@yahoo.com Victorya

[Bild: Russland_liebenaty_67_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_liebenaty_68_liebenaty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:04:20 +0400 From: Ekaterina <KatrinaKiss@yandex.ru> X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.53d)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.