Scamerslist
Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Weibliche Scammer aus Afrika (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> (/showthread.php?tid=4)

Seiten: 1 2

RE: Monica Asamoah <monica_asamoah@live.com> - admin - 12-09-2023

Zitat:hello my love how are you i hope you are good like me here , and my love i dont have passpot that is why i want the money to do some so that i can do it . wahen i do it i will send you the copy of it . so my love if you think i have passpot now i dont have it . so plz try to send me the money &nbsp;so that i can do it . Greeting: Sweetheart, I hope you understand how much I love and  care for you. I know I don't say it often enough, but that is something I'd like to change. Whenever you're in doubt, just remember that words could never describe how much I love you When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. ALL FOR MY LOVE &nbsp; &nbsp; I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me. I PROMISED I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_monic....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I see your mail or  when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel. I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you. Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part. Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you. I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,

Zitat:hello my love how are you to day i hope you are good like me here. &nbsp;my love i have start my passpot for long time but i did get it becoz i did pay all the money my love plz why day need my passpot befor you can send the money plz can i no it or my love why you did tell them that you send &nbsp;to your famliey here i hope &nbsp;want you tell them that maey be day will let you send . i love you i hope to hear from you soon take good care for me

Zitat:is me monica I didn't realize until now just how badly I mishandled our relationship and my feelings for you. By being apart and not talking for so long, I quickly learned that you were everything I ever wanted and by being so afraid of losing you, I ended up chasing you away by scaring the heck out of you. It wasn't until now that I've realized that instead of complaining about the time I didn't have with you, I should've cherished the time I did have, because it was real and filled with affection. I didn't realize until now .... I was never alone when we were apart, because just as you were on my mind, I was likely on yours. It wasn't until now that I've realized how special it was to hear your voice even just once a day, let alone several times a day, instead of pouting that you may have fallen asleep without calling first. And finally, it wasn't until now that I've realized that it wasn't the late phone call for me to come over because you missed me, or to stay overnight that I miss so much ... what I do miss is the feeling behind the way you always stared at me and kissed my hand in the car. The way we looked into each other's eyes and spoke without saying a word. The way you trusted me with your children and I trusted you with mine. The way you wrote I love you on a steamy window or mirror only to show up again and again for me to see when we were apart. The way you signed to me that you loved me or snuck a kiss or hug in while the kids weren't watching. The way we joked that we were attached at the hip while fixing supper. The way we wrestled while tickling each other. Jenni, I could go on and on but you know what I'm saying. Yes, it's the little things I miss the most. The little things that I so recklessly took for granted. All the other was purely a bonus that I overreacted on, eventually destroying &quot;Us.&quot; The promise I made to you is a promise that I will keep forever no matter what. You will always hold a special place in my heart. Even though I'm dating here and there, I seem to end up comparing them to you. You've set the bar very high for me and that's a good thing because I refuse to settle for less than the standard you've set. On that Wednesday (June 4th.) when I returned home and found your e-mail, it was the happiest I'd been in that 5 weeks. I so applaud you for making that move because at the very least, I regained a friend. One that means the world to me. So, here's the reason I had to tell you this; if that man in your dreams vaguely has a name and a face, resembling mine, tell him to chill for a bit, so he doesn't make another life altering mistake by moving on, possibly settling for less. You can be assured that this time, he will take the proper time for you to be ready to accept it, however long that may take. Before I close I want to sincerely say one last thing straight from my heart ... I'm very sorry I tried to force you play by my rules, and I realize now what I miss the very most is you! Forever my love

Zitat:31 y/o female Sex female
- accra, Ghana
- English, German, Ukrainian
- hello
Children 0
Want children No
= Have no children Date of birth 1978 - January - 1
- Last logged in: 2009-03-21 Education Some colege
15:46:11
Income $10,000-530,000 year
- ID: 14849 —
A Smoker No
"more photos, - Friends: Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking
contact Tor
chat now Hookfora male
send kiss Lookingforan 95
Description:
Hello, how are you doing and feeling today Dearest one?hope fine as | am also doing very
much great and it is also 80 nice to be meeting you as | am soo serlously willing t& get
knowing you much better ok..well as you have already read from my profile surely | believe
by now you should know the kind of woman | am and also what | need and want from my
man ‚well do not be shy as even you have something bothering you In your mind as never be
shy t tell or share it with me as that is why we both here | believe t get knowing sach
other much better and see as how we will end up with what we are about to start..meaning
this relationship ‚well | am in seeking for a very long time relationship as which will lead to
marriage and long life spending together..and let get knowing sach other very serious as no
games. lies. ‚cheat and things which are not ment t take place or part in anything
concerning real true Iove, well i have a real good heart and soul and only dieing to have just
one honest and truthful man in my life as a man | can woke up with him every morning and
SEa a man Lean ab/avs and anytme halt ar ke As aka make. ve | mean real gasslorate:

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.