Scamerslist
Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1423)

Seiten: 1 2

RE: Natalya <berryfilllingg@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-11-2024

Zitat:Hi Xxxxxx!Thank you for your  reply, I am grateful that you foundtime to reply. I am sorry. I could not answer quickly.I'm seriously interested in knowing more about you.Dating is not a joke for me, I never play games. I hope that you arealso serious. I'm a lonely woman that wants to find a man that willlove and understand.  Let me tell you more about myself.I assume that I am a strong woman with goals, ideals and ambitions.I am 34 y.o; I was born on July, 11th, 1976. I am 169 centimeterstall. My weight is 58 kg.If my message interested you, write me back,I'll be waiting for your reply.  P.S Bitte schreiben Sie mir in englischer Sprache. Wenn Englisch ein Problem.Hier ein Link zu einem Ubersetzer in der Online-  http://translate.google.com/translate_t?sl=auto&amp;tl

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_08_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_09_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:68.50.51.49 - Geo Information
IP Address 68.50.51.49
Host c-68-50-51-49.hsd1.in.comcast.net
Location US US, United States
City Columbus, IN 47201
Organization Comcast Cable
ISP Comcast Cable
AS Number AS7922 Comcast Cable Communications, LLC

Zitat:Hi Xxxxxx!I haven’t written anything about myself –so I’d better do it now.Let me tell you more about myself.I assume that I am a strong woman with goals, idealsand ambitions.  I live in Russia ,in the city of Voronezh.Voronezh be in  the  Russia. It in  a Southwest Russia.We have a three-step education here: School – College - University.I have finished The Voronezh state Medical university   in the city of Voronezh.I studied Medical in the university – I have received the invitation to work in the therapist.I have finished in addition rates for this purpose.I work The children's therapist.I like my job. Thank you for answering me.In the end of my letter I want to ask you a couple of things (just a little piece of female curiosity).What music do you like? What kind of movies do you usually watch?Sorry that I didn’t answer your letter sooner. I was very busy at work and my notebook has been stolen.I guess I  will be able to write you from my work. P.S You likely wish to know  why I am lonely. I had boyfriend.He change  me with my best girlfriend. I so have lost the girlfriend and boyfriend.My heart was grievously.I just hope that it is the beginning of something big… Sincerely,Natalya

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_10_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_11_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:98.214.19.32 - Geo Information
IP Address 98.214.19.32
Host c-98-214-19-32.hsd1.il.comcast.net
City Freeport, IL 61032
ISP Comcast Cable

Zitat:Hi XxxxxxI am sorry.  I could not write to you quickly. These days I have been very occupied.Of course, it would be great to chat with you a little but unfortunately I have neither Yahoo nor MSN messenger.When I fix my home PC I will install them straight away.I feel I have to write a couple of things about myself more.I the only child in the family.But I have the cousin. Cousin lives in Moscow.My Mum has the sister.  She are my aunt.The sister of mum lives in Moscow. I wish to inform you.I have started to do the visa  three months back. Soon I shall receivethe visa. Approximately in four weeks.  I can arrive to your country.My parents live far from me.They live in the city of Irkutsk. I was born in Irkutsk. But when has finished University.I have got a job to Voronezh. I seldom see the parents. Voronezh  be from  Irkutsk 4 hours drivings on plane..I started learning English in college - I hope that it’s not really that bad.I’ve never been married - and I don’t have kids. I guess you wonder why I don’t want to start dating a Russian man.The reason is very simple - most of them are incredibly boring. They know nothing about romance and passion.And their feelings are boring and monotonous as well. They drink alcohol much.I’m tired of such men -that’s why I decided to look for love abroad.I’m planning to leave Russia in the future.I want to move to your country. I’ve never been there - but I hope I will be able to live and work there.I am going to visit in the beginning the as the tourist. I plan visit to your country in November.I can visit your area. How about a cup of coffee in cafe? You not against personal meeting?I can stop in hotel.I hope hotels is not far from you?  I yet do not know exact dates of arrival.What do you think of it? I love different music flows - from classic to rock.My favorite singers and bands are Madonna, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani.I adore symphonic music by Tchaikovsky and Wagner.Most of my favorite films are American - Gladiator, Groundhog Day, Basic Instinct.However, that’s just a tiny bit of the things I like…I prefer melodrama and comedy. I like skating, skiing and swimming.Hiking is a great fun for me. I enjoy camping in forest.I also take a great interest in sports dances and yoga.I wanted to ask you about the time difference between our cities -please, inform me if you manage to find it out.I have to finish my letter now.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_12_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_13_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:174.60.147.137 - Geo Information
IP Address 174.60.147.137
Host c-174-60-147-137.hsd1.pa.comcast.net
City Myerstown, PA 17067
ISP Comcast Cable

Zitat:Hi Xxxxxx!How are you there? I was wondering what you can be doing now - just automatically.I don’t want to make things go faster than they do now.I hope that you are pleased to hear it…Hear that someone is thinking about you.I work a lot. It takes so much of my time. I come home really exhausted.I work from 8.30 am to 18.00 pm. However, sometimes I work even more.I have a couple of days-off a week - Saturday and Sunday.Often I to work on Saturdays, though.I enjoy cooking when I have some spare time. I love Italian cuisine - especially pizza and lasagna.I love the Japanese cuisine.I like the way Russia people cook fish - they usually stew it with vegetables.When I eat out I usually choose Cafe. My worst sin is eating sweets - especially chocolate.I feel I’ve got to tell you a little more about myself - you probably want to get to know me better.Let’s start with the list of my weaknesses. J I don’t smoke, if I drink alcohol,it’s red and white wine  only and in really tiny amounts. A little I can drink  whisky with cola.As a little to drink tequila.I can drink some beer. I love flowers - especially red roses. I dream of marriage.I dream of starting a family. I adore kids - their lively laughter conciliates human soul.By the way-my pictures are taken for me by my familiar girl Sveta. We work together.My religion - the Orthodoxy Christian.I wish to see your picture.What else can I tell you?.. I don’t remember whether I told it or not- the color of my eyes is Brown.I wanted to ask you - what are your weaknesses? I’m finishing my letter now - hope to hear from you soon.Have a good day.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_14_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_berryfilllingg_15_berryfilllingg.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:67.241.78.183 - Geo Information
IP Address 67.241.78.183
Host syn-067-241-078-183.res.spectrum.com
City Ithaca, NY 14850
Organization Time Warner Cable
ISP Time Warner Cable
AS Number AS11351 Time Warner Cable Internet LLC

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxx!How are you there? I was wondering what you can be doing now - just automatically.I don’t want to make things go faster than they do now.I hope that you are pleased to hear it…Hear that someone is thinking about you.I work a lot. It takes so much of my time. I come home really exhausted.I work from 8.30 am to 18.00 pm. However, sometimes I work even more.I have a couple of days-off a week - Saturday and Sunday.Often I to work on Saturdays, though.I enjoy cooking when I have some spare time. I love Italian cuisine - especially pizza and lasagna.I love the Japanese cuisine.I like the way Russia people cook fish - they usually stew it with vegetables.When I eat out I usually choose Cafe. My worst sin is eating sweets - especially chocolate.I feel I’ve got to tell you a little more about myself - you probably want to get to know me better.Let’s start with the list of my weaknesses. J I don’t smoke, if I drink alcohol,it’s red and white wine only and in really tiny amounts. A little I can drink whisky with cola.As a little to drink tequila.I can drink some beer. I love flowers - especially red roses. I dream of marriage.I dream of starting a family. I adore kids - their lively laughter conciliates human soul.By the way-my pictures are taken for me by my familiar girl Sveta. We work together.My religion - the Orthodoxy Christian.What else can I tell you?.. I don’t remember whether I told it or not- the color of my eyes is Brown.I wanted to ask you - what are your weaknesses? I’m finishing my letter now - hope to hear from you soon.Have a good day.

Show Content

Zitat:68.42.61.93 - Geo Information
IP Address 68.42.61.93
Host c-68-42-61-93.hsd1.fl.comcast.net
City Mobile, AL 36609
ISP Comcast Cable

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.