Scamerslist
Aleksandra <pertobegokyne@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Aleksandra <pertobegokyne@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

Seiten: 1 2

RE: Aleksandra <pertobegokyne@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-11-2024

Zitat:Hello my lovely xxxxxxxxxxx!Your new letter again gives me a lot of pleasure!My dear xxxxxxxxxxx our correspondence became a part of my life and I cannot without your letters!I miss when I do not see your new letter, but when you again write to me I is happy! I am very grateful for attention and care, which you give me! I with the great pleasure read all that you write to me! I feel that you give me the big heat and tenderness. I feel it! When I read your letter all around ceases to disturb me. I read your letter again and again, because it is pleasant for me very much.At this moment the distance between us is reduced also I present that we have real conversation.) I would like that it was valid so!I am very happy, that destiny has enabled us to find each other! I know that you really kind and good person! Your letters warm my heart very much! Now we have only correspondence, but I very much would like, that it grew in more. I dream will get acquainted to you in a real life, my sweet xxxxxxxxxxx! I sincerely believe, that my dream will be executed. It seems to me, that we are familiar for a long time, because to me very easily with you! In you there are all qualities of man, which I always searched. I could not imagine, that to me the chance will get acquainted to you, my dear xxxxxxxxxxx! I think of you more and more!But most of all I am inspired with ideas about our meeting.My day is filled with pleasure! I wake up with ideas about you and it give me excellent mood for all day!Time for work passes imperceptibly and all that I want to check up my mail box and to read your new letter! When I see your new letter to me it becomes very good! It is similar to a drink of fresh air.My sweet xxxxxxxxxxx, your letters this the most valuable that is at me.I feel inside me there is big heat. I never tested such surprising feeling. Your attention is necessary for me very much! It is surprising feeling, and I feel especially happy now! I feel, that my heart began to beat more frequently and my eyes light! xxxxxxxxxxx you the reason of it!I shall wait your new letter with impatience.Always your friend, Aleksandra!

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_10_pertobegokyne.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_11_pertobegokyne.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:78.247.68.146 - Geo Information
IP Address 78.247.68.146
Host sra28-1_migr-78-247-68-146.fbx.proxad.net
Location FR FR, France
City Saint-römy-sur-avre, A3 28380
Organization Free SAS
ISP Free SAS
AS Number AS12322 Free SAS

Zitat:My sweet and gentle xxxxxxxxxxx!How are you my lovely?I missed your letters very much!I feel excellently today!Never I felt like so well! You my wizard! You my kind and gentle man xxxxxxxxxxx!You always know as to warm my heart! Your gentle words heat up me very much! Your attention is necessary for me. When I do not see your letter to me becomes sad and lonely. But if your new letter waits for me, then my heart starts to knock faster. I am very glad, that my last letter has found the answer in your heart. xxxxxxxxxxx you the best for me.I can trust you completely. Only with you I feel well. Therefore I do not want to hide my condition and my feelings now.I feel improbable change inside me and you the reason of it! I hoped that you will understand me and approve my feelings.You have changed my life from the moment of as we have written the first letters each other. Then I could not present that you man, which I always searched and waited.My life boring before our acquaintance. But now all in another way!My my heart sings and my oppressing aspires upwards!I always dreamed about happiness and love! I trusted that sometime my dreams will be executed. I knew that the main thing to trust in the dream! And now my dream was executed, because I have found you my lovely xxxxxxxxxxx!My gentle man, you have filled in my heart tenderness and heat!I always wanted to meet good and worthy man with the big and kind heart! I dreamed of the happiness and love! My happiness it is you xxxxxxxxxxx!You have heated up my heart and have forced it to beat with new force!Your attention, care, heat have woken me from boring dream. You became the best friend for me, but I feel that our friendship turns in more. Me pulls to you very much! I do not want to interfere with this feeling!I know that your heart takes place for my feelings too. Your gentle words speak me about it and I ask you to be completely frank with me. I have understood that I want to be near to you, and only you my happiness!Every new day heat inside me increases and I cannot hold it inside itself more. I want to divide my warmly with you my sweet xxxxxxxxxxx! Emotions fill in me now and I want to transfer it to you! I cannot find, that a word to tell to you everything, that I feel now! I am very glad, that you have appeared in my life. My heart knocks only for you my gentle xxxxxxxxxxx!xxxxxxxxxxx, you my happiness and my love! I love you, my prince xxxxxxxxxxx! I miss you always! Write more likely again!The most gentle embraces and kisses! Yours Aleksandra

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_12_pertobegokyne.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_13_pertobegokyne.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:91.44.172.207 - Geo Information
IP Address 91.44.172.207
Host p5b2caccf.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Groß-umstadt, 05 64823
Organization Deutsche Telekom AG
ISP Deutsche Telekom AG
AS Number AS3320 Deutsche Telekom AG

Zitat:My sweet angel xxxxxxxxxxxxx!Thank for your photos, you very nice!Yours baby miss you very much! How are you, my treasure? I'm doing great, because you're back to me! Your very gentle and very sweet words make me very happy!!!! I miss you madly and only your attention my medicine! Only when I see your new letter, my sanity is outperforming! Your attention and care necessary for me constantly, because I feel like a little girl and you are my Prince! My sweet man xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I adore you! When I read your new letter warmth inside of me is a huge fire, which warms my heart and soul inside! This flame of love and passion fills me completely and I want to convey to you through my new e-mail at least a particle of this great heat! This heat belongs only to you, my gentle angel xxxxxxxxxxxxx, because you woke him and gave him the power to burn! Your tender, care and love is always with me! I always loved to dream. Some say, that dreams are a waste of time, but in our dreams can see the world, which we want! I have always dreamed of happiness and I found it! My happiness it is you xxxxxxxxxxxxx! Dreams must necessarily be performed, and my dream came true, because I found you, my angel xxxxxxxxxxxxx! In the book Paulo Koelio is golden words: &quot;When you have something you want, the whole Universe will help make your wish come true. &quot; I sincerely believe, that this is true!!!! I looked for you all my life and the Universe help me to find you, my love xxxxxxxxxxxxx! You appeared in my life and my dream came true!! People can not know, what awaits them ahead, but we know what we want to find! I always believed, that there should be a great desire! The desire, which comes from the very depths of your heart! This desire does not give you the rest, because it is your dream! Before our meeting, I did not know true happiness! But now even the happiness of your letter to me, because you put in it a part of yourself! My happiness it is you, my xxxxxxxxxxxxx! You are amazing and unique person! I love you, my angel xxxxxxxxxxxxx! You are always attention and care on me and this is all what need a woman! Women need only know, that her man will always be with her and never leave she. I know, that you will always be with me, because that is our destiny! My love xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I want our correspondence has grown more! I want to see you, hear you, touch you! I want to feel your tender and hug! I want to feel the beating of your heart in front of my and feel your breath, when we together! My biggest dream now is to come to you and enjoy your company! I want to see your life, your city, your house and of course totally know you! Your society would be the best gift for me and I will care about you all time! Happy day of our meeting is all about what I dream now! I want to share everything in this life with you! I would like to support you in difficult times and to share with you the joy of the bright days! I want to give you all, what is in my heart! I want to make you the happiest man!!!!!!! I appreciate our correspondence, but only real meeting will be the beginning for our future! Last days I very much think about it and, that thought excites my brain very much! I would like to get a vacation from my work and travel to you! All I want it is to be with you! I dream, that our correspondence has grown in more! I plan to talk to my boss and ask for leave from work. I have long had a great holiday and would like to spend this time with you, my love xxxxxxxxxxxxx! Once I will have news soon, I will let you know! My sweet man xxxxxxxxxxxxx, you would like, that I traveled to you? I will wait your new letter impatiently! My xxxxxxxxxxxxx, know that I miss you and my heart beats only for you! I love you my xxxxxxxxxxxxx !!!!!!!!!! Thousand sweetest kisses!! Only yours baby Aleksandra

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_14_pertobegokyne.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_15_pertobegokyne.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:89.246.38.95 - Geo Information
IP Address 89.246.38.95
Host i59F6265F.versanet.de
Location DE DE, Germany
City Recklinghausen, 07 45657
Organization Versatel Deutschland
ISP Versatel Deutschland
AS Number AS8881 1&1 Versatel Deutschland GmbH

http://www.russiancupid.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/1849138?searchposition=3&amp;searchtotal=1000

Zitat:Juliya (27)

Hello. My name is Juliya, I'm very happy, cheerful and sociable girl! By nature I am very appreciative loyal. I love children and animals. Über Juliya  Sie sucht nach  Wesentliche Geschlecht: Weiblich    Männlich    Alter: 27  26 - 47   Wohnhaft in: Novorossiysk, Krasnodar, Russland    Beliebig    Umziehen: Nicht sicher    Beliebig    Aussehen:  Haarfarbe: Rot    Beliebig    Haarlänge: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Haartyp: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Augenfarbe: Blau    Beliebig    Brille: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Größe: 168 cm    Beliebig    Gewicht: 51 kg    Beliebig    Körperbau: Zierlich    Beliebig    Ethnizität: Kaukasisch (weiß)    Beliebig    Gesichtsbehaarung: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Besonderes Merkmal: Keine Antwort   Beliebig    Körperschmuck: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Aussehen: Attraktiv    Beliebig    Lebensstil  Trinken Sie: Ich trinke nicht    Beliebig    Rauche: Nichtraucher    Beliebig    Familienstand: Single    Beliebig    Kinder vorhanden: Nein    Beliebig    Anzahl der Kinder: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Ältestes Kind: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Jüngstes Kind: Nicht zutreffend    Beliebig    Möchten Sie (mehr) Kinder? Nicht sicher    Beliebig    Haustiere: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Beruf: Verkauf / Marketing    Beliebig    Stellung im Erwerbsleben: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Einkommen: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Art der Wohnung: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Lebensumstände: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Kultureller Hintergrund/kulturelle Wertvorstellungen  Nationalität: Russland    Beliebig    Bildung: Abitur    Beliebig    Sprachen: Keine Antwort    Beliebig    Englische Sprachkenntnisse: Manchmal    Beliebig    Russische Sprachkenntnisse: Fließend    Beliebig    Religion: Orthodox    Beliebig    Sternzeichen: Schütze    Beliebig    Persönlich:  Körbchengröße: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Brustumfang: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Taillenumfang: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Hüftumfang: Keine Antwort    Nicht zutreffend    Suche I'm looking for an honest and decent man who will appreciate, respect, love me and my family.

[Bild: Russland_pertobegokyne_Profile_pertobego....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.