Scamerslist
Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1410)

Seiten: 1 2

RE: Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxx!How are you? I am very glad to meet you and see your email. I did not expect to see your email so soon. Thanks that you have answered for me. I heard about your country much. Also I heard it is possible to meet there a good people and maybe it would be nice to meet somebody who can answers for my interests. I hope you have understood that I am russian and I live in Russia. I hope you will not be broken by such news. And it does not frighten you because I am the same person and have the same heart and soul. If you not against of our relations on distance I'll be very very glad.I am so worry because I cannot imagine what I can write in my first letter. Possibly first letter has the great value because it is way to present for person to give the first opinion about. I hope your first mind about me will be good.I write to you from Internet-cafe. I hope you understand my English. I try to write you in English because I never have correspondence with foreigners. I had studied English when I was in children's home. Yes, I am orphan. I never saw my parents. When I had grown I have known that I have lost them much time ago. I had grown without my family but I hope I will have a happy family sometimes. I love children I like to care of them and hope the destiny can gives me chance to have my child with my loving man. I was the hospital attendant and it was my first job when I worked in maternity hospital. And it was always pleasant to see happy faces of parents. Do you have children?I live in Kazan city. It is a beautiful city with beautiful streets and buildings. Maybe you know that Moscow is a capital of Russia. Kazan is about 1000 km from Moscow. Sometimes I come to Moscow it is less than one day of a time way. I visit my friend there. I have blue eyes and black hair. Earlier I was the blonde but now I prefer a black hair colour. Whom do you prefer blondes or brunettes? But my present hair colour is brown. My height is 170 sm and weight is 56 kg. I am 27 years old. I hope you do not consider that I am young for you. Because I think the senior men are much more skilled and more careful with women. I think they know what woman wants and have true sense in serious relations. I do not like games and I have no purposes for this. I hope you understand what I write.  I live alone I rent a room in a hostel. Do you have a pets? I have a red cat it is the Persian cat I call him Korgik.I am not able to knit or embroider as many Russian women but there are other things which give me a lot of pleasure that distract from work to feel happiness such as driving on a bicycle I like to skate. In the summer I take friends and we rent roller skates in park. The beautiful park is here there are so many places where it is possible to go for spending time on rollers. Do you like to drive bicycle on rollers? It seems I was fond of writing I see I have written so many words I am finishing. I hope your first impression about me will be pleasant. I wait for your answer.IrinaPS I attached my photos that you can imagine me. One photo with me and one with my cat Korgik

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_04_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_05_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:178.206.20.97 - Geo Information
IP Address 178.206.20.97
Host 178.206.20.97
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Nizhnekamsk, 73 423570
Organization Ojsc oao Tattelecom
ISP Ojsc oao Tattelecom
AS Number AS28840 Ojsc oao Tattelecom

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxx!How is your day? I am fine here. It is unusual to have correspondence with man from other country.It is very pleasant to see your letter, all is remarkable that at you well.I would like to learn about you something interesting.What do you like doing? I like to listen music I like Christina Agilera, Natalie Imbruglia, Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue. I watch films and I like to go to cinema I like actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Will Smith, Daniel Craig. I do not like to listen to heavy music and I do not like to watch horrors. I like to listen the melodious and beautiful music that caresses my hearing and I like to watch comedies and melodramas. I like to ski so pity that I can ski only in the winter because only in the winter we have snow. In the summer there is no snow and I am glad to be run some minutes in the morning only I do it not often. Not always it turns out to wake up in time. But I constantly do gymnastics. I try to hold my body in shape therefore I do many efforts for this. You know I have special tools in my house for gymnastics it is the big red rubber sphere on which I do physical exercises that allows to hold my body in shape. Also I like adress a beautiful clothes that underlines my figure. I think I have good taste in clothes. I send my photo where you can see my dress.Hope to hear you soon,Irina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_06_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_07_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:89.222.137.140 - Geo Information
IP Address 89.222.137.140
Host host-89-222-137-140.netorn.net
City -,
Organization Hausnet Network
ISP Netorn LLC
AS Number AS34123 Netorn LLC

Zitat:Hi xxxxxxxxxxx!How are you? I am glad to read your email today.How is your work? Now I am seller in shop of children's toys in shopping centre. I start to work early in the morning till the evening and I finish about 5 pm o'clock. Yes, sometimes happens it is difficultly to wake up so early but I have already got used. A bath and a light morning breakfast and having fed Korgik I come to work. Not many people come so early to shopping centre but I should work early. I open shop I check counters and I prepare a premise for reception of buyers. So my working day begins such. All day long I am like the squirrel in a wheel - I show the goods, advise, sell and watch cash desk. At times I think how sale of children's toys takes away many strengths. Many buyers come to shopping centre therefore in the evening I come back home from all turmoil a bit tired. But I love my job. It looks so funny when people buy a toy to their children I see how they rejoice and happy. Likely therefore I love my work. As my teacher said «Go to work as Holiday, go from work as from penal servitude!». I hope you will understand this semantic expression. Amusing expression and I think it corresponds for this job.I come back home by a supper. I like to cook some a dish like a potato, a cutlet and salad from a beet. Do you like a potato? What dishes do you prefer to eat for a supper? I also like soup, porridge, I can eat flakes with milk for a breakfast. Do you like east cuisine? I do not like Sushi but I like Rolls. I do not refuse a pizza too. Do you like a pizza? Also I like to visit McDonald's. I attached my photo where I was photographed when I was in McDonald's. Do you like McDonald's? Actually I know well how to cook at least my friends speak so. I could cook for you something from russian cuisine for example Golubci (mincemeat with rice wrapped in an envelope from cabbage sheet) it is so delicious I think you would be glad to eat this. How speak in Russia - «You will lick fingers!».Send me new photos why you send me identical photos?So I hope you will be interested to read my email today. I am waiting to read something new about you!Irina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_08_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:2.94.79.216 - Geo Information
IP Address 2.94.79.216
Host 2.94.79.216
City Volgograd, 84
Organization Beeline
ISP VimpelCom
AS Number AS8402 VimpelCom

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx!It is funny to read your email today. Each time I see how is it interesting to read your words and write you. I like that and hope you like too. I want more and hope our correspondence will grown with each day.Yesterday I have walked along the street and have noticed how Kazan is beautiful. You know it is a good city there are many beautiful places like restaurants, sports complexes, rest centres, theatres, cinemas, clubs. Also there are very beautiful streets. There are places which so much years exist it is so much centuries I even can experience all history of these streets. Sometimes I have walk with friends in park or we leave city and go to the nature for rest in the open air. We make a fire and fry meat (Shashlik in russian), we sing songs and simply we enjoy beauty of our nature. I think you must see this sometimes how it is beautiful. You can see my photo. I eat Shaslik. Funny photo, yes? It is my friend with me her name is Tanya.Tell me about a place where do you live?The big day today. I have sold many toys and half of day has just passed. My friend has invited me in cafe today. So I think today there will be a big evening. Sometimes we spend evening in cafe, we sing a karaoke, we watch sports. What sports do you prefer? I like soccer and shout, when my favorite team scores a goal. It is amusing when except you more many people shout and rejoice to a favorite team victory. I like Spartak it is soccer's known command in Russia. And also I am like to watch biathlon, figure skating, swimming and diving. Do you able to swim? I like to swim but I swim not so well. Also to lie on a beach and to sunbathe what turns out better.Well I am finishing to write today and hope hear you soon.IrinaPS I am attaching still one of my photos from shopping centre where I work

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_01_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:178.206.198.212 - Geo Information
IP Address 178.206.198.212
Host 178.206.198.212
City Almetyevsk, 73 423450
Organization Tatarstan Broad-band access pools
ISP Ojsc oao Tattelecom
AS Number AS28840 Ojsc oao Tattelecom

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.