Scamerslist
Greg Uwe <greguwe7@gmail.com> <d.micheal@hotmail.co.uk> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Männliche Scammer (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thema: Greg Uwe <greguwe7@gmail.com> <d.micheal@hotmail.co.uk> (/showthread.php?tid=1385)

Seiten: 1 2 3

RE: Greg Uwe <greguwe7@gmail.com> - admin - 09-29-2024

Zitat:Good morning, Thank you so much for your message...I'm 50 years old and I'm currently living the best chapter of my life. The older I get, the better it gets. The more I flow with life the more joy, contentment and fulfilment I experience! I love to laugh &amp; laugh often! And I love making other people laugh.  I try my best to fully experience everything that happens, embracing the good and sad times and everything in between! People tell me that I'm a very real, genuine, Sincere, down-to-earth and fun-loving person. I can be Funny, but also, serious &amp; philosophical.At this point in my life, I am seeking peace, fun and simplicity. It's nice for me to step back and be able to see the big picture in life. Life is short and precious and I don't want to waste time and relationship on things that don't really matter in the long run. I'm a firm believer in things that only have as much power as you give them. I want to focus on being a good partner, with a supportive partner and simply enjoy the rest of my days in a way that feels natural. We can start with a focus of communicating effectively together and if something more comes from it.... If nothing more comes from it then maybe at least we will have gained a true friendship which is also nice too.I enjoy having Heart to Heart talks, but I also love to have fun and being playful. I have a strong spirit, but gentle spirit. I stand-up for what I believe, but I'm also very compassionate and Empathetic..I really would love us to keep in touch with each other. Have you visited England?Hope to read more about you in your next message..Thank you so much and Have a nice day.Best regards,Don

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_16_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_17_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_18_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:65.55.34.71 - Geo Information
IP Address 65.55.34.71
Host 65.55.34.71
Location US US, United States
City Redmond, WA 98052
Organization Microsoft Hosting
ISP Microsoft Hosting
AS Number AS8075 Microsoft Corporation

Zitat:Hello Dear ,So much for me to say, but how do I start? When I am not answering questions, but I'm sure I would try. Well, my names as you know, is Don Micheal, I go/live by the slogan of 'Nothing ventured, and nothing gained',that is why I am trying to write about me here, and not answering questions, but just try to pour it all out as it is in my head,as I always venture into new things in life. And not on-line to get into someone's head, play game or to play with emotions as I wouldn't like that to be done to me. But I am here to meet someone to spend the rest of my life with to end this long life of loneliness. Like i have said before, where do i start talking about myself? You know writing about one's self isn't that easy, without sounding like you are blowing it all out of proportion. And i do hope i am able to tell you most things about me, and not bore you. I'd rather remain a widow, than venture into something that is not worth it...I am a Spaniard by origin, but do not speak Spanish, as I didn't get to grow up there,often was always travelling with my dad. My mom is from the United States of America, she is 83 years old, she stays in Miami, Florida. But my dad, he is late, I can say without mixing words that I had one of the best dad's anyone could wish for...He showed/thought me what and how life is...And he always tell me that things that we often want, are not the things we need, and explained every bit of it to me, and told me to try and live my life to the fullest, that not every one would like or appreciate me,but that shouldn't mean I should try and impress everyone that comes my way (be real and be yourself), that the best way for me to fail is to try and please everyone, but I should just try and do my best, and do unto others what I would want others to do unto me, or any one close to me. I am the only child of my parents. I'm always on the move, always travelling because of the nature of my work as an Engineer to tie up deals, or get some transactions closed...My dad always say to me that I'm relatively driven,hard-working, generous,honest,considerate,kind-hearted,adventurous,understanding, family oriented,compassionate and God fearing. I always try to do the right things,even though that's usually the more difficult path (words of my father). Few things make me smile more than hearing the unrestrained laughter of children, I love them (kids) most especially when they are in that naive stage of 2-10yrs. I'm in favor of quality over quantity, in all aspects of my life. I love cars (not sure there is any man that doesn't) and I have a weakness for shirts and shoes when shopping for myself. I tend to often make the wrong choice(s). But I dress trendy and not try to impress anyone as long as I am comfortable....Now, let me talk about the other part of my life, which I don't always like to talk about, but they say there is no future without past, and if there is no event(s), there wouldn't be history. I lost my wife to Leukemia (Malignant neoplasm of blood-forming tissues: characterized by abnormal proliferation of leukocytes) and she was pregnant carrying another of my baby..It wasn't the easiest time of my life and wasn't easy for me to move on, and never has been. I must say its really been boring not having someone to share these wonderful experiences of life with,the ups and the downs of life, just everything about life, someone I would call to tell that I wont be coming home early, because I have some business/contract to take care of, or ask what she wants me to get when coming home...I get home daily and I just wish someone was home waiting to give me a big bear hug and kiss me, and tell everything about my day, work and I will hear her own part too, just sharing everything together, just the normal routine as it was for me before...I work as a contractor in Building/Maintenance/construction sector and one of the Director in a (Real Estate) Company, I studied Civil Engineering at Harvard University. My job has made me more of a nomad, and its basically because I do not have a woman in my life, and I have buried all my emotions in my job in other to forget that lonely part of me...But the truth still remains, I am a lonely man, and I get to feel all of these when I need to talk to that special lady, when I want to share everything with her and a house without a woman is not a home, its just an abode. And I would say that is why I have always been travelling, and burying all my emotions in my job, but the reality check is still there for me, that I still miss a woman in my life. But now I seek a woman that I would settle down and build a home with again...I do have a place I call a home though, but not a complete home because there is no woman (companion) things have really been good for me, and I thank God for everything (God has been my pillar, with him, I am who I am today). No matter what I have gone through, I have, and still thank God, as they say the Lord give, and he take, in every situation, give thanks to him...I miss being loved, and loving in return. I have a big weakness, but its really been long, so I don't really know if I still have it in me as it's really been a while...I'm a hopeless romantic'(Did I just tell you that?) Guess I was thinking out loud, but I am no taking that back, as it is the truth...And I miss being romantic with my partner, that aspect of making love, sleeping in the same bed, and waking up to the rising sun every morning together.I rather dine than eat; it's about the experience,the company, the setting, and the food not the cost (or the location) of the meal. Love to entertain(in my own way though), with all that entails: planning, prep, cooking, and the clean-up...Well I better run now before I begin to bore you with my long tales, cant believe I have written this much, and hope I haven't bored you with it. hope I will get to read more about you too, in your next email. And lets see where this lead us. Please, tell me more about yourself, if you feel I deserve to get to know you more, and I know that relationship starts with being friends first, that is for sure, what do you think? the fear of God has been the pillar of my success, and has made me who I am today...Hope To Read More About You Soon...Have a lovely week-end

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_19_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_20_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_21_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Sweetheart, I can never explain the feeling I have had over this last week, it seems months, maybe it is because every moment you have been gone has been filled with memories playing over and over in my mind, beautiful memories. The fear that clenches my stomach is beyond comprehension, to live another day with out you would not be living, you are my breath, my pulse, you make me whole.At night I am afraid to go to bed, though I am so weary from emotion. When I fall, I wake when it is still dark and try as I might to go back to sleep, I cling to my pillow and know that I must occupy my mind to keep from dying of pain. All the things I have seen, everything I have believed in, my instincts and knowledge guide me. For the first time in my life I felt like a real person, knew my life was about to change, to become normal with no more pain, and then the worst agony that I could ever imagine replaced that joy that was to be. I fill my days with anything I can possibly do, I don't stop, as though I am running from the thoughts of you trying to bring my tears. The house is immaculate and renovated, my muscles are sore from exercise, I have seen every movie currently in the cinema and been to every shop in town. But no matter what I do, you are right in front of me, everything reminds me. Romantic movies, the things we were going to buy, you are in every corner of my house. The little heart cushion in my shower to the balcony, to the street, to the stars, Baby! I am exhausted and tonight I stopped running and it caught me, the tears won't stop and I am so afraid... where are you, when are you coming home, are you coming home to me?Sweetheart, come home to me! Please!! I beg with all I have and as I have said, promise you a lifetime of happiness and love. Come dance on the moon with me. You are all there is, I neither need nor want anything else at all. You are my heaven on earth and I need to live there, if you go ... I need to as well, I have two angels you, my lovely daughter and I need to spend the rest of my life with you.Fill me with passion for life... please. Love always,Don

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_22_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_23_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_24_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:65.55.34.86 - Geo Information
IP Address 65.55.34.86
Host col004-omc2s12.hotmail.com
City Redmond, WA 98052
ISP Microsoft Hosting

Zitat:My Queen,Good morning, There are so many reasons for me to love you. I love the way you find humor in the darkest of clouds. I Love the way you make me smile. I love to feel your strong arms when you will hold me tight. I love the way you accept me for who I am. I admire your inner strength. I could list reasons from here to eternity. I have made mistakes as have you. However, it is during this time, at our weakest, we can also be our strongest. For we have our love and if we remember that love, draw on that love, we can get through this and truly be one.Let's work together, trust each other, honor each other, respect each other, and be faithful in our love for each other and we can conquer all that life throws our way. I want to say you're beautiful to me, on the inside and out. My heart was pounding with excitement. I fell for you the moment I saw your pictures. I knew I'd hit the jackpot. I just want you around I will always be here for you. Baby, we all have faults but if we didn't we wouldn't be human! I love you so much it makes me cry. I love you so much, without you I feel I would be sick emotionally.  Thank you so much for your lovely pictures and our love song (Endless Love)I love you, Babe. We can do it ... together.Love always,Your prince

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_25_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_26_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_27_greguwe7.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:65.55.34.73 - Geo Information
IP Address 65.55.34.73
Host 65.55.34.73
City Redmond, WA 98052
ISP Microsoft Hosting

Zitat:Honey,Happy good Friday, I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that my love. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.I apologize straight from the heart for ignoring you whenever you make an attempt to make me feel better. I know I'm a very busy person. You have made me to be madly in love with you, I promise you that this is not going to change because I love you with everything I have. I was scared to love you at first, out of fear that you would hurt me, but I did and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together talking via email is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with again if only you will welcome it, and the person I want to grow old with.Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life thought with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we started and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby hug and kisses!Love Always,Your love, Don

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_Doku_greguw....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_Doku_greguw....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:65.55.34.72 - Geo Information
IP Address 65.55.34.72
Host 65.55.34.72
City Redmond, WA 98052
ISP Microsoft Hosting

Zitat:My Princess, Happy Easter Celebration to you too. When I am writing you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in the way no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much of love, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me for now. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is very strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile with a kiss from you in bed. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.Hug and Kisses,Your prince

Show Content

Daniel Jorg 403078556

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_greguwe7_Pass_greguw....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.