Scamerslist
Nancy Majer <graceviareey@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Weibliche Scammer aus Afrika (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thema: Nancy Majer <graceviareey@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1370)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Nancy Majer <graceviareey@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-27-2024

Zitat:My DarlingHow are you today?.I believe that you are doing well as for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace). I appreciated your interest to assist me in transfering my money deposited by my late father at STANDARD CHATERED BANK OF LONDON of which my name appears as the next of kin.Like i told you in my first mail my father was the personal advicer of the former head of state of my country ivory coast before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to senegal where the united nations have their refugee camp in west Africa.This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on mondays and fridays of the week and i thank God for the life of the pastor of Christ the king church located in the camp where i send and recieve emails. I chosen you immidiately i saw your profile at the site without delay,because they said that out of hundred,there must be a good samaritan and i hope that it was by God's grace that i chosen you and during my praying,God reveal to me that you are a very kind person,that is capable to help me.And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp. I will like you to call me today by 3pm(GMT) with my rev father's phone,Rev pastor vicent oga ( +221 77 32 59 761 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I dont have money to call you there,since my sitaution here is very difficult.Here is the contact information of the bank in london where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDONThe name of the transfer officer isMr Mark GeraldE-mail :enquiriesdpt@mail2finance.comTEL: +44- 703 183 4607 or +44-703 189 3743Fax: +44- 870 479 5693Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will asist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address (enquiriesdpt@mail2finance.com) Attentioned Mr mark gerald the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.ACCOUNT NAME IS DR LIVIA VIAREYAMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS.NEXT OF KIN MISS GRACE VIAREYACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002God bless you as you do this today.Yours Faithfully Grace Viarey

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_grace....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_grace....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hi My Darlinghope you will be alright for me i am doing fine with all my hope to be with you soon immediately after the transfer of my money to your position.I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along with your love and caring not minding my refugee status that i found my self as a result of the death of my parents. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first chat, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we chatted i began to see you as God sent whom i had a lot in common with. I felt as if we had known each other from an unset. Please  call me i want us to talk more about this transfer. Call  me at 2 GMT.tell  the Reverend father that you want to speak with me he will send for me.I told him about youWhen i wrote to the bank about my intention to transfer my late fathers money i was ask to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf because of my refugee status that was why i contacted you for assistant. I want you to stand on my behalf you know as a refugee i don't have the right to do the transfer alone, if you like i will come to your country with all the document covering this money and we can open an account with my name were the money will be transfered to,but i will depend on you to manage this money for our future. I have wrote to the bank about you and they are waiting to here from you before the transfer. Please write to the bank immediately. Here is the tip of mail you will have to send to the bank pleas copy it bellow and send to the bank. The name of the bank is Standard Chartered bank of London. The name of the foreign transfer officer is Mr Mark Gerald.Attention Mark Gerald, i am Mr ....... from........ i am writing on behalf of my partner miss Grace Viarey who is in the refugees camp in Dakar Senegal,i want to know the possibility of assisting her to transfer a sum of 6.7 milion dollars that was deposited by her late father Dr Livia Viarey of which she is the next of kin,to my account on her behalf, your quick responds is appreciated.STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDONThe name of the transfer officer isMr Mark GeraldE-mail (enquiriesdpt@mail2finance.com)TEL: +44-7031834607 or +44-7031893743Fax: +44-8704795693THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.ACCOUNT NAME IS DR LIVIA VIAREYAMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS.NEXT OF KIN MISS GRACE VIAREYACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002God bless youYours FaithfullyGrace Viarey

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_grace....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my darling,how are you today?, am sorry to reply you lately ever since you wrote to me.My love, i don't have a passport, am in the refugees camp due to the death of my parents.As you need a confirmation of this money that is being deposited by my late father before you will contact the bank. Here is the statement of account of my late fatehr and his death certificate that proves his death for you to go through it at once.My love, i will like you to contact the bank this time around so that they will transfer the money at once to your account on my behalf.Here is the tip of mail you will have to send to the bank please copy it bellow and send to the bank. The name of the bank is Standard Chartered bank of London. The name of the foreign transfer officer is Mr Mark Gerald.Attention Mark Gerald, i am Mr ....... from....... i am writing on behalf of my partner miss Grace Viarey who is in the refugees camp in Dakar Senegal,i want to know the possibility of assisting her to transfer a sum of 6.7 milion dollars that was deposited by her late father Dr Livia Viarey of which she is the next of kin,to my account on her behalf, your quick responds is appreciated.STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDONThe name of the transfer officer isMr Mark GeraldE-mail :(enquiriesdpt@mail2finance.com)TEL: +44-7031834607 or +44-7031893743Fax: +44-8704795693THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.ACCOUNT NAME IS DR LIVIA VIAREYAMOUNT 6.7 MILLION DOLLARS.NEXT OF KIN MISS GRACE VIAREYACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002God bless youYours FaithfullyGrace Viarey

[Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_grace....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Weibliche%2BScammer%2Baus%2BAfrika_grace....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:How is your day.mine is fine over here in  Dakar. Thanks for your reply like i said my name is Lizzy jones, single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding age for me is not a problem, I am from Ivory coast in West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr.malick jones was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory Coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours.Hoping to hear from you soonest.Lizzy

Show Content

Zitat:41.214.124.10 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.214.124.10
Host 41.214.124.10
Location SN SN, Senegal
City -,
Organization SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
ISP SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
AS Number AS8346 Autonomous System

Zitat:How is your day?Thanks for your reply.Like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev.Patrick Baye who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.Please try to call me today by 2pm GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is: ( 00-221-773-170-024),when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Sir,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:(1) Full name(2) country of residence &amp; city(3) Occupation &amp; position in the company(4) phone &amp; Fax numbers(5) House &amp; Office addresses.Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you.I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.Yours sincerely in love Lizzy

Zitat:HelloMy name is precious, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (preciousjude001@ya hoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above precious.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (preciousjude001@yahoo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION

Zitat:My dear,How is your day? Mine is fine over here in  Dakar..Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is precious Jude,Am 24yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Jude Ebue was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.Miss precious

Show Content

Zitat:41.208.166.199 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.208.166.199
Host 41.208.166.199
Location SN SN, Senegal
City -,
Organization Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
ISP Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
AS Number AS8346 Autonomous System

Zitat:DearestI am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning,How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.just like i told you in my first mail that i'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refegue. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Paul johnson). who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-771-779-351 OR +221-768-511-509 ) if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transfered to a good account and also to make an arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from africa.i have two uncles,that is my late father's junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one mr olson steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money,it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in scothland.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.he brought a pieces of papper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,he ask me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school, please try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell you,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,have a very wonderful day,Miss precious

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.