Scamerslist
Ekaterina / Anastasiya <katy.saty@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Ekaterina / Anastasiya <katy.saty@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1367)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ekaterina <katy.saty@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-26-2024

Anastasiya Andrejevna Lobanova 40 04 370248

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_Pass_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Der Russische Inlands-Pass ist zu 100 % ein Fake-Dokument! Die 40'er Inlands-Pass Serien-Nummer passt nicht zum Ausstellungsort Cheboksary!Die Republik Tschuwaschien hat die 97'er Inlands-Pass Serien-Nummer, die 40'er Serien-Nummer kommt aus Sankt-Petersburg! Es fehlt die An-gabe des Geburtsortes, hier steht nur die Republik Tschuwaschien! Der hier verwendete Schrift- und Zahlen-Typus entspricht keinem OriginalenTypus! Das Pass-Foto wurde mit einen Fotobearbeitungsprogramm in den Inlands-Pass eingefügt! Solch ein Pass-Bild ist in einem Russischen In-lands-Pass nicht möglich! In Russland gelten die selben Vorschriften für Pass-Bilder wie hier! Die Unterschrift passt nicht zum Familien-Namen derPassinhaberin! 

The Russian Domestic-Passport is 100% a Fake-Document! The 40's Domestic-Passport Serial-Number doesn't match issue in the city Cheboksary!The Republic Chuvashia has the 97'er Domestic-Passport Serial-Number, the 40's Serial-Number is from Saint Petersburg! It the indication of theplace of birth, whom is missing, here is only the Republic of Chuvashia! The here used font- and number-type doesn't corresponds with any typeof originals! The passport-photo was inserted with a photo-editing-program into the domestic-passport! Such a pass-image is a Russian Domestic-Passport isn't possible! In Russia apply the same rules for passport-pictures as here! The signature doesn't match with the Family-Name of thepassport-holder!

Zitat:Hi!I am sorry for that that I could not write to you but at in our family there were problems!!!How your day? What new in your life? How your work?I hope, that at you all is good and excellent.I think, that it will be interesting to you to learn about me still some things.Sometimes it seems to me, that I live in the same afternoon which all time repeats.Not so often there is something new in my life.But recently has happened pleasant for me. I have got acquainted with you.And I am very glad, that I at least was pleasant to you a little. Therefore you to me write.Every day, when I go for works, I see the same people.On work I meet frequently identical persons. I have got tired of the work. But I like my work because every day I help children.And for me it is very pleasant. I help children, I treat them for various children's illnesses.I am very happy to see their smile on the person.When they understand, that I have helped them.That they speak me thanks, and during this moment of a life I am very happy.Leaving the house in the morning, I already know, how there will pass all my day.I dream to find shortly the beloved, and to create with it a strong family.I wish to live for the favourite person. I wish to create a high-grade family.The main thing in my life that the man who will grow fond of me, was happy with me.I hope, you understand, about what I write to you? It is interesting to me, and you tested happiness in the life?For me the happiness is when close to me people whom I love and I value them.I always care of the people, which roads for me.I am very tired from loneliness. I cannot explain all it is words.But understand me correctly, that to me 29 years.And I could not find for all year for myself the worthy man.Which I very strongly would grow fond. And which respected me as the woman.I search for the person who will destroy my loneliness.Your letters help me to be not lonely. Correspondence with you is very important for me.Now in a life at me only expensive two persons - my father and my grandmother.Which very old, but I care of it. That it had all in a full order.The father always gives to my vital advice.But now in my life there were you respected xxxxxxxxxx. And I am very glad to it.With each your letter, you to me all become closer and more pleasant.I to you tell all truth of my life because I trust you.And I am assured, that you when will not betray me. And too will not deceive.It seems to me, that I will not take out treachery and a deceit of the favourite person.We it is very good with you we communicate. And it is pleasant to me.Life in my city as-as if costs on a place. Inhabitants of my city good people.I with pleasure communicate with people in my city. But my main dream in a life is to find the beloved.I cannot find the beloved in my city. I feel, that this year I am am waited by main recesses.This year I wish to find love because I have got tired to live without love.And I will try to make all efforts to find the man.I finish the letter and I wait for a prompt reply from you xxxxxxxxxx.I wish you all the best.Your girlfriend from Russia Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_07_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_08_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:217.118.93.89 - Geo Information
IP Address 217.118.93.89
Host 217.118.93.89
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Kazan, 73 422528
Organization VimpelCom
ISP VimpelCom
AS Number AS16345 Public Joint Stock Company Vimpel-Communications

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx! How your day today? How your mood? I have excellent mood because has received the letter from you xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I noticed, that my day depends on my mood. When at me the good mood, my affairs go normally. Thanks for your letters. Your letters do my day good and pleasant. I to you already many have told about myself, but I want, that you knew about me almost all. I in what did not deceive you and I do not gather. To me not that from you to hide. My life is opened for you my friend xxxxxxxxxxxxx. I trust you so I am not afraid to tell to you to you all details about the life. I speak to you about myself because I think, that my letters do us more close.  xxxxxxxxxxxxx you agree in it with me? Yesterday my father has returned from business trip. It sent through Baltic sea to the Russian city of Kaliningrad. After business trips he always comes back home to me. The father very much loves me. Therefore From business trips it always brings to me any gift. This time, it has brought to me a beautiful jacket.  My father always tells to me about the trips. And I to it tell, that has appeared new in my life for these days while it was not. Each time we sit down, houses to a table, we tell each other news and we drink tea. Sometimes we sit up till the night. Because our conversation turns out cheerful and interesting. Then we understand, that already late and we go to sleep with good mood. It was in many cities of Russia very similar to Kaliningrad. This city belonged before Germany.  Has started to belong to Russia after the Second World War. Yesterday I to it have told, that I have found you xxxxxxxxxxxxx in the Internet. That now we correspond almost every day. That you xxxxxxxxxxxxx the fine and kind man. When he has heard it from me he very much was delighted. He was glad to listen to my story about you. It did not interrupt me. Because he understood, that I speak about you seriously. Also that my words have been filled by pleasure. Then He asked about you. He asked me: You like me or not?! What do I want from our correspondence in the future? How you xxxxxxxxxxxxx concern me? What do you wait from our correspondence? He asked me many questions, he asked about you. I to it told about you, that you wrote to me in letters. You very much have liked it, under my story. He has wished us that at us further all was excellent. That our correspondence proceeded during long time. That it has led us only to the good future. I now sometimes represent our meeting. I reflect over our first real conversation at a meeting. How you independently imagine it? It is very difficult to me to present it.  But when I see our meeting before eyes I on the person have a smile. xxxxxxxxxxxxx you are glad to our dialogue, which very beautiful and interesting? At you other relation now to me, after first my letter? It seems to me, that with each new letter we become closer. Unfortunately, now I am lonely. With me nearby there is no beloved. But now you to me replace it.  Because I feel from you the good and kind relation to me. While it suffices me, and time will show, that will be then. xxxxxxxxxxxxx you agree? I want, that you were in my dreams. I wish your of good luck!!!  I want, that your day was very good and that you have written me the excellent letter!!! Good-bye, only with friendly love Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_09_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_10_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.140.135 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.140.135
Host 188x187x140x135.static-business.kursk.ertelecom.ru
City Kursk, 41 305009
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS59713 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hi my dear xxxxxxxxxxx! I wish to inform you, that I waited for your letter. Your letter is filled by caress, kindness, honesty and love. You very good and attractive man xxxxxxxxxxx!!! It is a pity, that we so far apart. Therefore I cannot tell to you all personally. I think, that I could be the good wife for the to the husband. Each woman searches for the man who will love, and to respect her. I want, that my man treated me very kindly and tenderly, with love. I want, that it appreciated me, as the good woman, and in the future as the good wife. That thought, that I an ideal of the woman for it. That it is better than me who is not present all over the world.  I am assured of the feelings always. And you likely have noticed, that in the beginning of the letter, I named you &quot;my dear xxxxxxxxxxx&quot;. Also it is the truth. Because you have liked me, as the man. Further I wish to learn you more and more. My feelings grow to you every day, with each your letter. I want the man who will be the good father to our children. Also I want the man who will sincerely love me. How you has passed today day? What at you new now in a life? I search for serious relations with the man who can understand me and which I will understand. We will have mutual understanding and identical outlooks on life. The man should treat the woman kindly, with love and respect. And the most important thing with caress. That he understood, that the woman loves the man. It should be with it nearby during bad and good times. He should care of it these minutes. He should consider, that the woman for it the most expensive in a life. The man should give to the woman all love and care which at it is in a shower. It should make so that its woman was the happiest on the Earth. As the woman should make the same for the man whom she will love. To maintain it always, to be with it nearby when it requires it. And I think, that the love is very important for relations between the man and the woman. Here such relations I want in the future. My ideas are similar to yours? Tell to me, please, what you want in the future of the relation with the beloved? And the important question, you see me in the future? I while on what do not hint, but I wish to know your answer. I do not force to grow fond of you me, but you have very strongly liked me. You should know, that I live not in the best country. I want, that my children had the best life, than I now. I very much want, that we have continued with you our correspondence my dear xxxxxxxxxxx! I think, that you that person who is necessary for me. We learns it in the near future. I am assured of it. I with impatience will wait news from you xxxxxxxxxxx. Sincerely yours Ekaterina! I kiss you

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_11_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_12_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:188.187.156.199 - Geo Information
IP Address 188.187.156.199
Host dynamicip-188-187-156-199.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru
City Yoshkar-ola, 45 424038
Organization CJSC Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola
ISP JSC ER-Telecom Holding
AS Number AS41786 JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Zitat:Hi my dear xxxxxxxx! How you my fine man? I am very glad to receive your new letter. All your new letters for me are very important. Each time when I read them at me it is cheered up. And I am glad to understand, that I to you am not indifferent. Your letter very much is very very interesting to me!!! I with pleasure will answer your letter. Each new day I think, that you will write to me in the letter. For me it is very important. It means, that I had to you very big interest. xxxxxxxx in your letters I see respect for me. And the most important thing, at you is desire with me gets acquainted more close and to communicate further. To me it is very pleasant. xxxxxxxx I keep all your letters, because I value them. I wish to tell to you more about my character and my soul. I think, that You should know my private world. It seems to me, you not against it will learn. Especially I the romantic person. I wish to tell to you about myself as much as possible that you did not have questions to me. I do not search for the rich man, for me money is not important. For me money for last place. The main thing for me a shower and the relation of the man to me. Its love to me. To me it is important, that the man appreciated me and respected, as the woman. That its feelings to me were present and sincere. I search for the man who will divide with me my love and happiness. The man with whom I will have a happy family. Which I when I will not release from myself. The majority of men in Russia are not ready for marriage. Because they drink a lot of alcohol, smoke much and often use drugs. I am very glad, that could find you in this world. You not such man which live in my city. I heard that in your country of the man fair and respect and appreciate women. xxxxxxxx you pay to me attention, and it to me is pleasant. All the man in my city want from me only one.  But I when did not give in to them. I the fair girl, and me am necessary serious love. You very kind and very kind man. You the man with whom I can fall in love!!! I consider myself as very romantic woman. I think, that I can be your woman in the future. You thought of it? I can discuss with you different themes of a life. I can speak with you about the problems. We with you very easily find the general interest to a life. We very well understand each other. I can make kindness, tenderness and love your life fine. From human qualities I most of all do not love flattery and a deceit of some people. I very much would like, that all people on the earth were happy. I receive many pleasures from our correspondence. I spend a lot of time in the house. I love an internal cosiness, I love calmness. Many time I listen to music, silent slow music which brings a lot of calmness and the consent. I very much love flowers, especially red roses. But nobody gives me them already during long time. I dream, that in the near future I will have the beloved.  With it I will go on streets with red roses which he to me will present in this holiday. I will bear them in hands because they will be very beautiful. And I will be proud of this gift because to me the beloved will present these flowers. I will kiss the man very often and long because it will require my love. And I will be ready to give it the love and caress. I am ready to be given by all soul to my man because I will love it! It is all will be so beautifully and romantically. When I think of it I want that it happens with me as soon as possible. And you want, that it happens with us? At me and at you my darling xxxxxxxx? I hope, that you will have the pleasant moments in a life when will read my letter. I with impatience look forward to hearing from you my dear xxxxxxxx. Sincerely yours Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_13_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_14_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:91.192.145.88 - Geo Information
IP Address 91.192.145.88
Host ip91-192-145-88.darnet.pl
Location PL PL, Poland
City Rybnik, 83 44-200
Organization Dar.Net Dariusz Lyczko
ISP Dar.Net Dariusz Lyczko
AS Number AS57478 Dariusz Michal Lyczko trading as DAR.NET

Zitat:Hi my favourite xxxxxxxxxxx! I am very glad to receive your letter. I of it always spoke to you and I will always speak. Each your letter for me very expensive and important. For me the great pleasure to answer yours the letter. I am very grateful to You for attention and interest to me. My darling I think to us it is not necessary to hurry up, we need to learn more close each other!!! Mine xxxxxxxxxxx I wish to ask something important and serious! I think, that you will not be against this question, and on the contrary it should you it is pleasant. It will be possible to name I you in the letters &quot;My love xxxxxxxxxxx&quot;? Because my feelings of a steel to you very serious. And I wish to name you the Favourite and expensive man. We correspond during normal time. And my feelings of a steel to you serious. You my favourite! And it is possible in the future at us the joint life will turn out. I think, that it will be pleasant for you. I have already decided for myself, that you that man whom I searched for all life. And you are necessary to me. I have fallen in love with you very strongly. And I want that you were my man. It is very a pity to me, that at the moment we are very much far apart. We are divided into thousand kilometres from each other. To us the distance prevents to be now together. But I think, that we can overcome this problem with the help of &quot;love language&quot;. Even the most difficult obstacles are not valid, before such strong person as you my favourite xxxxxxxxxxx! My love I always will remember day of our meeting. That day when you have written me the first letter. I was so is glad it to read! I very strongly wish to speak with you about love. I a lot of time dreamt, as we sit at a fireplace only together. Candles burn soft, pleasant light. Fire wood knocks in a fireplace a little. We look against each other and our eyes are full of love and passion. I wish to continue tradition of my family. My parents very much loved each other. They always helped and hung together in the life. I very much love clever and strong people who have the point of view of representation of a life. You just that man about whom I it speak all. You the best for me! The love for me means freedom. A freedom in choosing of the beloved. I should choose freely this man to whom I should give all love and caress. I think, that family creation should be the basis in a life. If marriage is created not on love in this family there will be no happiness and the present love. Love - a gift which is made for the sake of the favourite person. If the soul of the person is remarkable, its weaknesses remain not noticed. The love allows me to look at the world a new sight. And I can tell thanks you because I have grown fond of you xxxxxxxxxxx. And you now for me very expensive person, and my life has very strongly changed. It has changed to the best. You have made it much more interestingly and more happily. Earlier my life was boring and monotonous. But now all has changed. Because we have found each other in this big world. And we like each other! After I have found you after I have read your first letter. I wish to have the present love for which I am ready to give all life. I would like to have such understanding and affinity to the beloved, For the sake of which I will be ready to give everything, that at me is in the present life. What do you think of all it? What is love in your opinion? Please answer my questions because it for me is very important. Our future relations depend on yours the answer. xxxxxxxxxxx our courses of life have met. Allow them to burn, as a bright star. I will wait your answer my favourite xxxxxxxxxxx. I hope for destiny. I hope, that the destiny will lead our lives to one way.  We in the future should become single whole. I love you! You the best! Huge Love and set of kisses. Your favourite Ekaterina

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_katy.saty_15_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_katy.saty_16_katy.saty.jpg.thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.