Scamerslist
Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> (/showthread.php?tid=39)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5

Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - admin - 12-17-2023

<Yuliya_onelove@ymail.com> <aarushi.2@hotmail.com>

Zitat:Hello, Xxxxxx.Thanks  you  for  your  message,  I  was  very glad to receive it fromyou!!!!  I  hope  you  too. I would like to write to you more to learneach other on closer...I  do  not  know  from  what to begin, because for the first time haveaddressed  to  the  Internet to get serious relations! I would like towrite you the small autobiography for you...To  me  28  years  and  me  very  much  would be desirable to have thereliable  and understanding friend! I think, that I could get with youdialogue.  I never was married. Now I work as the manager of hotel andI  receive  many  positive  emotions  from this work! I very much lovechildren,  especially  small. I like to listen to heart-felt music, tolook  romantic  films  and,  especially,  to  go  shopping. It washingpredilections.  I  adore  the colourful nature where it is possible tohave  a rest from city vanity and to take pleasure in singing of birdsand  a rustle of leaves. But, unfortunately, my work does not allow tome a lot of time to have a rest. At me many good friends and sometimesI spend time with them. I wish to send you the photo, I think, that itwill  be  pleasant  for  you. If you wish to learn something about me,ask,  not  hesitating.  Well?  At me it is some questions to you: Whatcharacter at you? Than you like to be engaged in the evenings? Whetherthere was at you a wife? What do you think of serious relations? What,in  your  opinion, the most important quality in the girl should be? Iwill  hope, that you will answer my questions in the following letter.I very much would like to learn about you on more. I will look forwardto hearing from you with impatience.Julia.P.S. Thank for your picture which you have sent me. To me it has very much liked. You look wonderfully. I am sure, that we can learn each other better. I can tell, that you very beautiful the man. I hope, that soon you will send for me the pictures.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_01_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_02_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_03_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_04_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_05_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_06_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_06_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_08_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_09_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_10_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_11_julia.princ....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_12_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]
Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

RE: Julia / Yuliya <julia.princess07@gmail.com> - admin - 12-17-2023

Zitat:IP Details For: 91.144.161.153

Decimal:1536205209

Hostname:91x144x161x153.static-customer.yola.ertelecom.ru

ASN:41786

ISP:JSC ER-Telecom Holding

Services:None detected

Assignment:Likely Static IP

State/Region:Mariy El, Respublika

City:Yoshkar-Ola

Zitat:Hello Xxxxxx!You ask, where I live... But unfortunately I cannot write you theaddress because yet has not very well studied you...I live in the north of Russia, in nice city Novosibirsk. But if youwant to meet me, I think, that there will be no problems for thispurpose.  You do not worry.... We should not worry, while wecorrespond.... I such person and if I become loving I will be ready togo with the favourite person on a world's end. But I will wait alsofor reciprocity. At present there are no problems with travel... Nowit became very easy. I wish to tell, that I not rich, but also not thepoor woman. I presume to myself departure from the country. Especiallyit will be very fascinating to get acquainted and learn traditions ofyour country. At myself on a site I tried to be registered ondeparture from the country, but the attendants did not accept my data.In 3 days I have tried once again. BUT all without result. Iunderstood nothing, and girlfriends to me have advised to register meas the citizen of other country... And my biographical particularshave been approved. I did not understand in what business. ... It cana computer error... But on it I have meanwhile decided to stop....I will be very glad to your letter and I will be ready to answer allinteresting questions...With impatience I wait for your message!Yours Julia.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_13_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:IP Details For: 76.107.69.129

Decimal:1282098561

Hostname:c-76-107-69-129.hsd1.la.comcast.net

ASN:7922

ISP:Comcast Cable Communications LLC

Assignment:Likely Dynamic IP

State/Region:Louisiana

City:Baton Rouge

Zitat:Hello Xxxxxx. Nice to get mail from you! Thanks  for  your  mail. It has helped me to learn better you and yourway  of  life. What do you think about my photo in the last message? Ifyou like it, I can send you another photos. Xxxxxx  I  have  so many questions for you. You can tell me about anysubject.  You will be sure that you have a good friend, who can listenyou  and  understand  you  and  try  to help you. How much time do yousearch  of pair? Why do you search in a Internet instead in life? Whatare  for you the most important values and objectives in life? I thinkyou  attentively  read  my  profile and saw that i want to find seriousrelations  with  man.  He  must be honour, clever, careful, attentive,loving,  gentle,  considerable, that I always knew, that I can rely onhim  in  any  situation.  I think will be interesting for you to learnmore  about my character. I think that I'm very romantic woman. I liketo  communicate with people, I like good humour. I very much appreciatesuch  qualities  in the people, as a fidelity and honesty. I believe inreal  love  and  I  think  that  it's very important in live. I'm veryjealous  woman.  I  love  when me present compliments and I'm ready tolisten  it  indefinitely. For me very important that around of me werecleanliness  and  order.  I  often  am  engaged  cleaning. Also I likecooking,  especially  some  tasty  dishes.  I  like romantic relationsbetween man and woman, but probably all women dreaming about it. As itis  fine  to sit on coast and to meet a dawn with the beloved when thefirst  beams  of  the  sun  to  run  on  water, and the head lays on ashoulder  beloved, and he tenderly touches hair and whispers in gentlewords  ear.  But  usually all relations very quickly come to an end. Ihave no intention to waste time on such acquaintances. I'm not met yetman,  which I would decide to give back myself and my life. But I wantto find him. I think that is my dream number one now. I think that forwoman  general  in live not money or career. General for woman is havestrong  family  and  love  man beside for care of him. Can you tell meabout your dreams? What woman you dream to meet? I'm sorry, that I askyou  about  so  a  frank thing, you see we are familiar only couple ofdays.  But  it's very interesting and important for me. I shortly havewritten the sights on life, if you want to know something else will befree for asking. I'll wait your letters.  Sincerely Yours, Julia P.S. Thank for your picture which you have sent me. To me it has verymuch  liked. You look wonderfully and I can tell to you, that you verybeautiful  the  man.  I  hope, that soon you will send to me still thepictures.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_14_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:IP Details For: 64.188.144.232

Decimal:1086099688

Hostname:64.188.144.232

ASN:26801

ISP:Zito Media

Assignment:Likely Dynamic IP

State/Region:Pennsylvania

City:Coudersport

Zitat:Hello Xxxxxx. Thank for your message. I answer on all your questions. If I do not answer on your questions, I mean from I do not see. Understand, at us in Russia it is accepted to put a question mark (?). My dear, I write you all that I think. I do not write you lie. I very much tired come from work and I answer you on the message. Excuse, if it has touched you. I very much hope, that at you today good mood and I very much hope, that at you all will be good. Xxxxxx, I very much hope what to proceed our dialogue. And if you have any questions, I with pleasure shall answer them. I shall wait for your message.Julia.

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_15_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hi Xxxxxx thank you for your reply. Thank you, that you have writtento me some details about your life and family, I closely studied it.It has helped me more well to understand you and your life and youbecome closer man.Today I to have good mood! Today mine the daddy to present us with mumflowers. It were roses. I so a long time to not receive flowers thatwas very pleasant for me. Aroma of these colors has filled air in ourhouse. It is fine. Mine the daddy very much loves to make surprises.At my parents today day of wedding. I am very happy for their union.And I very much hope to find the same person as mine the daddy. Fathernow for me an example for imitation. I want to tell to you about onehistory. This history has happened to me. Several years ago I verymuch loved the person. He was more senior than me for 8 years. When webegan to see this person was more often to me very easily. It were thelight moments in all my life. Spirit of romanticism of veins in us.Our meetings in cafe. Flowers. Conversations on the future. It was soperfectly. But as soon as we began to live in common, all became bad.This person did not give to me attention. He has ceased to do to mecompliments. Has ceased to give me flowers. We have ceased to go tocafe. We have ceased to go to theatres, cinema. After work he sit downnear TV. He has ceased to listen to me. It oppressed me. I thoughtthat I something to make not correctly. And then I to collectsuitcases and to leave this person. It was the big lesson for me. NowI to choose the person more carefully. Because I do not want that ithas again turned out. Therefore I to think that all your words - thetruth. At you it is possible as there are secrets about which you towhom do not speak. I shall wait your letter.Sincerely Yours, JuliaP.S. My English language well. I can understand messages and I can talk English.

Zitat:Hi  Xxxxxx. It is pleasant, that you studied my some ideas in the lastmessage. I  usually to not speak about deep feelings. Ideas and opinions. But Iwhy  to tell that about it to you. I feel that I can trust you. ItselfI do not know why. I have written it to you because there was a desireto  tell  it to you. I'm independent woman. But even as I am necessaryfor such woman support and a strong shoulder. The person with which isnecessary  is  possible to speak about all. To trust him. to know thathe as trusts me. I am pleased that I can to speak with you about it. Iam  glad to our acquaintance. People frequently to hold all insults inthemselves.  But it is very difficult. Such person as you is sometimesnecessary. That it was possible to exempt the soul.Now  there  has  come  time  to tell to you Bye Bye! I need to meet mygirlfriend.  I  to  speak  her  about  you.  I to tell about you to myparents. Have good day. I wait for your letters! Yours, Julia

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_16_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my dear. I just to read your letter. And it was interesting toread it. It was interesting to me learn your opinion on everything,that I wrote to you in the last letters.Xxxxxx I send you a new photo. It was made by my girlfriend. I to askher about it. I hope that the picture to like you. I as want to seeyour photos. My dear I want to ask you. How you love spend the freetime? I very cheerful person. And I very much like to think outentertainments for myself and friends. I like do to people pleasant.It helps to live more cheerfully. And if who that smiles from mydiligence  I  am happy. It can be various things. dances. Orentertainments on the nature. But I dream lead good evening with myloved person. Which I so persistently search. I very much want asolitude. I to think in it there is a lot of romanticism. You with meagree? You think sometimes of such things? You love such evenings? Ivery much love such evenings when all family of a house. It heats myheart. Especially when the loved person with you beside. How you spendsuch evenings? Tell to me about it. Whether there is at you a womanwith which you can to go on romantic appointment? I think, that youthe good person. And at you probably it is a lot of fans? Because atme good taste. And you like me. What yours private a life now? Pleasetell to me about it. Probably you have to me any frank questions? Ishall answer it. Write in more detail about feelings and desires. Ilike to read when you speak about yourselves. It is ready to listenabout it. I shall wait your letter.My embraces. Yours Julia

[Bild: Russland_julia.princess07_17_julia.princ....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.