Scamerslist
Vasilisa Romanenko <vasilisywka2@y7mail.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ukraine Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thema: Vasilisa Romanenko <vasilisywka2@y7mail.com> (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Seiten: 1 2

Vasilisa Romanenko <vasilisywka2@y7mail.com> - admin - 12-11-2023

Zitat:Hello nice friend! How are you? I hope, you're alright. i am good too.Thank you for your interest to me. I would like to become close friends, to be closer to youin lines of my letters. I believe, our connection will be exciting for us.Let's tell you a little about myself. I'm a cute and smart girl,well-educated and intelligent person. Do you know, why? I have themost kind name, Vasilisa. It means kindness, charming and care. I am communicative,person of ready sympathy, with serious looks for life. I work in a kindergarten as a mentor.The children are the flowers of life and we must care of them. I feel in the right place.After work I go for sport club to keep in a good shape myself, my free time I spend withmy girlfriends. We walk often, go to disco sometimes, visit the cinemathe weekends, watch TV at home, listen to music. I live with my parents, we have a grandma,she lives separated from us. I go to her very often. Also I read a book, to sleep more,to cook something tasteful for my family.I am in sexpectations of love and romantic harmony, an expression of feelings foranother person which contain my most inner feelings. I dream of love and believe in love.I am looking for my dreamful man, close and loyal friend and passionate lover.You see, how much things must harmonize in the one person, is it possible to be in real?what do you think? maybe you?I wish to foster self-esteem and self-reliance for the other person plus respectfor both and have long-term relations. my dreams and desires will come true in future.Maybe you play not last role of winning of my heart as a brave knight.It doesn't matter his age and appearance. The basic is a true heart connection.Tell me more about yourself, your character and job, life and merits and demerits.Unfortunately I didn't find a man here. i don't know, why. I was unlucky in my searches.The most of men are not serious in a relation. there is hard a real and intelligentgirl as me to meet a good and normal man. Why do you look for a womanin Ukraine? Do you think, the women are better than in your country? What do you expectfrom our connection? Can I become your girlfriend in near future?I hope, I dream, I wish....Bye-Bye my nice friendYour friendVasilisaThat's great, dear, that you wrote me back. I liked your sincerity andhonesty with me. I want to open you as a book and read long with pleasure andinterest. To know more new about you, your dreams and desires. I go to Internetcafe for writing my letters to you. Because I have no home computer,but you don't worry, I don't use paid translations or the services ofthe bride agencies. Also, I am not going to take the money forcorrespondence with you. It's bad and dishonest way. I am writing inEnglish myself and speck very well. one day we can talk on the phone. Well and now i tell you aboutmy free time, tastes and interests, that i love to do more if i havea few free minutes. As you know, my job is brining up of the children, so more part of my time,I spend in the kindergarten. We give the little performances, parties with games and jokes,walks in a forest. It's very funny and interesting to be nearly kids. They are so alive and cheerful, thatgive the energy.when i am free from my duties, i go to the cinema, disco, come to see my grannyin the village to help her with household chores.Besides, i like reading, watching TV, comedies, dramas and thrillers,adventure, meetings with my girlfriends, cooking and sports games. I love dances andlistening to music, more pop, rock music. My favorites is Enrique Iglesias,Madonna, Rihanna, Gaelle, K-maro and our ukrainian group Elsa's OceanTina Karol, Ani Lorak. Maybe, could you heard? that's very popularin Ukraine. I can the cookery, more for my family. I boil borsch, roastpotatoes, bake a pie. i will take care of my loving husband, pamperhim by love and cares. do you like cooking? what do you likes and dislikes.What's way do you spend your free time usually? Have you any interestsin your life? I dream to walk in a forest among green nature or to picnic one daywith my man. It will be so excited to roam in a forest, to see at moonlight, to sleepunder stars together. Life is unbelievable, it get's evenmore beautiful with a person you feel very close to you. what do you expectto get from our connection?looking forward,your Vasilis

Show Content

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_01_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_02_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_03_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_04_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_05_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_06_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] 
[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_07_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_08_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_09_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_10_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_11_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_12_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Vasilisa Romanenko <vasilisywka2@y7mail.com> - admin - 12-11-2023

Zitat:IPv4-adress:  91.197.176.245Information related to '91.197.176.0 - 91.197.179.255'inetnum:    91.197.176.0 - 91.197.179.255netname:    NSKMUNBANK-NETdescr:    Novosibirsk Municipal bankcountry:    RUorg:      ORG-NA305-RIPEadmin-c:    IS999-RIPEtech-c:    IS999-RIPEstatus:    ASSIGNED PImnt-by:    RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNTmnt-lower:  RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNTmnt-by:    NSKMUNBANK-MNTmnt-routes:  NSKMUNBANK-MNTmnt-domains:  NSKMUNBANK-MNTsource:    RIPE # Filteredorganisation:  ORG-NA305-RIPEorg-name:    Novosibirsk Municipal bankorg-type:    OTHERdescr:    Novosibirsk Municipal bankaddress:    Derjavuna, 14 str., Novosibirsk, Russiaphone:    +73832172323fax-no:    +73832172323e-mail:    sysadm@nmb.ruadmin-c:    IS999-RIPEtech-c:    IS999-RIPEmnt-by:    NSKMUNBANK-MNTmnt-ref:    NSKMUNBANK-MNTsource:    RIPE # Filteredperson:    Igor Simonovaddress:    Novosibirsk municipal bankaddress:    Derjavina, 14 str.address:    630091, Novosbirsk, Russiaphone:    +7 3832 172323fax-no:    +7 3832 184199e-mail:    sysadm@nmb.runic-hdl:    IS999-RIPEmnt-by:    NSKMUNBANK-MNTsource:    RIPE # Filtered% Information related to '91.197.176.0/22AS5589'route:    91.197.176.0/22descr:    Route of Novosibirsk municipal bankorigin:    AS5589mnt-by:    NSKMUNBANK-MNTsource:    RIPE # Filtered

Zitat:my sunshine XXXX! i am pleasant to read your today letter. reading it, Iimagined you and me in some romantic situation. maybe, i go aheadof us, but i think, we have much in common and can realize our dreams.What do you think, honey? Are we ready to do it?Together evenings we enjoy out under moon. Only listening to thesounds of darkness and enjoying the stars on the dark sky. Imagine,the warm wind is tickling your skin, the moon and the stars arewinking at us... Thinking of it and I smile and imagine your eyes...Let me assure in you, your intentions to me. Only in a meeting we are able to seethe possibilities, the affinity, the attraction for each other.In our letters we are able to come closer to each other, todiscover some of the inner world of each other. The final approval will bethe meeting. I simply know i would die when i would haveto wait nearly one year without meeting you, only read your mails.You are a very attractive man, but this is not the only counting point.We have in more then one way similar ideas.Let's us show each other what we are, where we want to go. In truth i try to write whati have in mind, open and direct. I hope my thoughts and ideas are not confusing you.Let me know that you share my thoughts.It's really I think a lot about you, your smile, beautiful eyes, yourfrank soul, your heart. Most of them started with a candlelight dinner orat a romantic fireplace. I have only a dream at the moment, but what a great feeling has itto be to have your company while we enjoy the openingcommunication, romantic talks about love, close relationships at a fireplace.I like to lay back in the grass, holding hands, to think abouta candlelight dinner together, moonlight, enjoy love to each other,the touch of souls. Romantic evening with a tasty dinner at home,on romantic scenario.my most passionate kissyour Vasilisa

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_02_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my love,What's your today? Are you inspiring by me? I hope so much on it, my love. Because,I am flying and singing from our love today. Love came to me, placed in my heart.It's so excited, i can't describe through words. My feeling is so huge and unconditional.I understood it quiet recently. You're my charming price that I had looked forso long time. I found out the treasure, it's you, my love. I had a sign in my heart.This love secret had saved inside me and here's I give you it, my love secret, anintimate nook of my heart. I open you, my love. i have a thrill in soul, but mylove is more frank and brave for me, helps to make this step and say you about mymystery. Our connection, our communication every day, exchange of thought andshare special moments had closed us, tied us very strong, opened eyes for lovefuture together. Do you think the same, my love? Are you ready to accept my secretcode of love? Will you keep it?People had met, their souls entwined and love happened. I had the same feeling.I know, you're too. i am your little angel, loving second half. You're mybrave, romantic hero, my future man. Only mine. We should share our love in reality.A real meeting is our chance for love, togetherness. We can feel a chemistry oflove, hand the love keys from our hearts and tell the secret code to open heartdoors each other. Do you agree my love? I'll whisper you my code in your ear and youwill save it and every day to open my heart by your love key.I imagine us in sensitive dance of love together, we are dancing under love song,my head is spinning... I couldn't fall down your hands hold my waist.. you can feelmy breath on your neck.. It's so hot and sweet to see in my vision.These things aspire to reality, come to you, my love. I dare to visit a travel officeto know the details what's way I can come to your country.Such step is necessary our dream will be real. Agree? Tell me, my love,what's your thought? Do you want to meet with me? Have you any special song? Do you like dancing?Do you dream of us? share the secrets of our hearts be close? I am waiting for you...My intimate kiss,your loving Vasilisa

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_04_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my romantic hero XXXX! What's your mood today? I woke up withexciting in my heart from that our love was started, we involved in it with sostirring desire... can you feet it, my hero? It's our turn in love...love turn to make each other happy. Our love must be true in real, our dreamsis necessary to come true. I want to feel you nearly me when we say three magic words.I just don't want to waste any time. So, I had visited the tour company.There are not a lot of them here, there are the several ones, more good and reliable.I found out the one according to friend's my mother advice.I had a long conversation with a travel manager. I nave never been to abroad ever,nothing know it, so she explained me everything in details. I run to share the good newswith you, my hero. First of all, I must make the basic documents: an internationalpassport and a visa. They will make me a tourist visa, because I cancome to abroad as a tourist only, this type of visa is valid about threemonths. Before getting visa should be formulized an international healthcertificate and booking the tickets. The documentation process will take for the pair weeks.The total cost is 605 USD ($185 for passport, $220 for visa and the health insuranceis $200). My hero, my love, I am so excited by that, I'd like to process my paperworkright now without hesitation. Do you support me, my love XXX?My love hero XXXX, will you help me with the money arrangements as soon as?Are you able to give the money assistance for your loving woman?I hope on you so much, cause, it will be our first step to serious relationship.I long for your reply!with much kisses from your loving woman Vasilisa

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_05_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello my lovely XXXX! I am very happy to hear that you share my love thoughtsof our meeting. thank you for your support.I am assured that we are very comparable for each other, long for the dreams willcome true in reality. I make sure that you go by your put feelings and lovefor us. I image you as my tender knight, passionate lover, close friend,reliable husband, careful man. i have no doubts. Thank you for you wish to renderassistance with money.One of our local banks I got the details of transfer moneyfrom abroad to Ukraine. They informed me, the Western Union is the best transfermoney system here. I can pick up it easy. You need have my personal data only:my full name and address.Vasilisa Romanenko Franko street, 56/28ZbarazhTernopolskaya oblastUkraine47300with love kissyour vasilisa

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_06_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:I don't understand you, what is our dispute about? if you don't believeme, have some doubts, what can be love? Trustful relationships between us?Explain me, please. If you don't want to communicate with me, tell me.Be honest and frank with me. Asking you about help, I just searched for understanding and encouragement in your eyes, tried to find outa way to be close to you, expected your support to me. The one thing I don't understand is why you write me 'kisses',about your big feelings to me, in yourletters where you tell you don't believe me and think me being a swindler.I'll try to understand, if it's possible.vasilisa

Vasilisa Romanenko HC578579

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_Pass_vasilisywka2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:vasillisa Sina
24 y/o female Sex female
- Zbarazh, Ukraine Sn &
- English, German, English
Ze Want children Yes
- Have no children Date of birth. 1985 - April - 22
- Last logged in: 2009-02-16 58.51
[09:50:00 bi (171-1800m)
Sam Religion Sheet
Mira ah IT Sale
contact Education College student
den va Smoker No
send kiss
Drink No
Deteils of the person you are looking for
- Teaktor ia
rate profile Lookingfor anage 2. 5
=| ©: 02 O3 O4 Os +] 0
ee
rate, votes;
Pa
Description:
1 am a clever and elegant girl, kindhearted, soft and soulfül person, I Ike helping people,
‚who is seeking help and understanding. I can give an advice, listen to. a person, problem of‘
the other people I tale t0 heart. However, in my soft character is mix not only kindness and
tenderness but stubbornness and firmness of purpose.
[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_Profile_vasilisywka....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:The names "John Doe" for males, "Jane Doe" or "Jane Roe" for females, Version: 1.0
or "Jonnie Doe" and "Janie Doe" for children, or just "Doe" non-gen-
der-specifically are used as placeholder names for a party whose true Remark:
identity is unknown or must be withheld in a legal action, case, or discus-
sion. The names are also used to refer to acorpse or hospital patient
whose identity is unknown. This practice is widely used in the United
States and Canada, but is rarely used in other English-speaking countries
including the United Kingdom itself, from where the use of "John Doe" in a
legal context originates. The names Joe Bloggs or John Smith are used in
the UK instead, as well as in Australia and New Zealand.

[Bild: Ukraine_vasilisywka2_Profile_vasilisywka....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.