Scamerslist
Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Russland Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thema: Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1410)

Seiten: 1 2

Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxxxIf you're serious about finding someone special, we have the perfect solution for you. Maybe you are looking for her.    Nikname: IrakissName: IrinaI am a: 27 y.o. womanSeeking: long term relationshipLocation: RussiaHeight: 170 cmWeight: 56 kgBody type: slenderHair color: brownEye color: blueEthnicity: caucasian/whiteEducation: I'll tell you laterReligion: christianOcupation: sellerSmokes: noDrink: occasionallyMarital status: singleHas kids: noWants kids: maybeE-mail: iltuba@rambler.ruAbout me: Clever, beautiful and attractive girl, do not love the false and mean people, not capable to understand and accept an event.I'm looking for: Kind, sympathetic and understanding man, which when will not cause to the woman badly!Regards,LauraYTEAM

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_01_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_02_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_03_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_04_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_05_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_06_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Russland_iltuba_07_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_08_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

RE: Irina <iltuba@rambler.ru> <iiltuba@yahoo.com> - admin - 10-06-2024

Zitat:70.168.123.56 - Geo Information
IP Address 70.168.123.56
Host wsip-70-168-123-56.ks.ks.cox.net
Location US US, United States
City Winfield, KS 67156
Organization Cox Communications
ISP Cox Communications
AS Number AS22773 Cox Communications Inc.

http://www.bestusadating.com/profiles/imuwcwhukpcjabk9.html

Zitat:irakiss

30-years-old femaleFrom United StatesSeeking male: 26 - 45I search for real lovesome details about me:    I'm a fun loving, smart woman who enjoys travelling, good food and catching up with friends. I enjoy meeting new people and exploring new places and am looking for someone who would like to do those things also.marital status:    Singleeyes:    Bluehair:    Light blondebody type:    Averagetall    5'6 (168cm)weigh    115 lbs (52kg)education:    High schoolsmokes:    No, don't smokedrinks:    Rarelyhas children:    Nojob:    Sales/MarketingIDEAL MATCHsome details about ideal match:    Someone that's intellegent, deep, sensitive, fun loving, sporty, adventurous, and that can be silly with me! He is someone that can express himself and be open to communicating and being honest. I would love to meet someone who i can share alot with and feel connected with at all levelseducation:    No Answerweight between    90 lbs ( 41kg) and 300 lbs (138kg)tall between    4'2 (127cm) and 7'0 (213cm)smokes:    No Answerdrinks:    No Answermarital status:    No Answerjob:    No Answer

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_Profile_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

http://www.ushomenow.com/russia/tatarstan/kazan/32246_irakiss

Zitat:Irakiss

Username    Irakiss Location    Kazan, Tatarstan, RussiaSigned Up    07-28-2010 08:33 AMLast Login    08-24-2010 03:33 AMMy Eyes    BlueMy Hair    Dark BrownMy Height    5 Feet 7 Inches (170cm)My Built    SlimMy Education    I will tell later    Marital Status    SingleSmoking    I'm non SmokerDrinking    No drinkSex    FemaleLooking for    MaleAge    27 years oldZodiac Sign    AriesCurrent Rating    not rated About MyselfThe clever, beautiful and attractive girl, do not love the false and mean people, not capable to understand and accept an event. I try to find the loved one, capable to understand me, it would be desirable to find it.... My HobbiesI like to do that that I want, the opinion of others is not important, I go in for sports and I have a rest with friends. My Ideal PartnerThe kind, sympathetic and understanding man, which when will not cause to the woman badly! Romantic DateThe main thing that it would be with all my heart and with darling!

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_Profile_iltuba_1.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:Hello xxxxxxxxxx,I have not sent you the letter. Where you took my address? I have received the letter on my mailing address. I try to find the man in the Internet, for long relations.Yours faithfully,

Show Content

Zitat:89.178.124.249 - Geo Information
IP Address 89.178.124.249
Host 89-178-124-249.broadband.corbina.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Storozhevka, 67 412192
Organization Beeline Home
ISP Beeline Home
AS Number AS8402 VimpelCom

http://www.livedatesearch.com/en/face/Iralove/index/gid/3

Zitat:Iralove

Full Name     IrinaBirth Date/Age     06 April 1983 (27 y.o.)Current Location     RUSSIA, KazanGender     WomanA few words about myself     The nice and charming girl who searches for the happiness. And not important what age growth, weight, a nationality, the main thing that kind sympathetic and confidential.Family status      SingleMy height     170My weight     56My eyes     BlueMy frame(figure) is     SlimDo you have children     No, but I would like to haveAbout my date in general      Assured and trustful!!!I'm seeking for a     ManBetween     30and     45From     21333.0.0How do I meet new people     AloneFinancial interest     NoneMy expectations out of relationship     Love and family!!!My perception of ideal relationship     Love and family!!!

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_Profile_iltuba_2.jpg.thumb.jpg]

http://www.livedatesearch.com/en/face/Irchikiss/index/gid/2

Zitat:Irchikiss

Full Name     IrinaBirth Date/Age     06 April 1983 (27 y.o.)Current Location     RUSSIA, KazanGender     WomanA few words about myself     My beauty is comparable only with your madness that it means, that it is not necessary in emotion, only to feelings. Write and be not afraid, all depends only on you!Languages     English, russianFamily status      SingleMy height     170My weight     56My hair     BlackMy eyes     BlueMy frame(figure) is     SlimMy personality traits are     Confident, purposeful, honest, communicative, romanticI speak     English, RussianMy attitude to smoking, alcohol and drugs     I never smoke, i drink alcohol sometimes, i never take drugsDo you have children     No, but I would like to haveAbout my date in general      I want the prince on a white game and the lock, and still a place on the moon. If it is fair, the main thing that would wash favourite was true and loving.I'm seeking for a     ManBetween     30and     45From     21333..I'm interested in     Love, long-term relationship, marriageOther interest     Only at a meeting!How do I meet new people     AloneFinancial interest     NoneI'd like to meet a person who is described as     Confident, purposeful, loyal, romantic, consideredMy expectations out of relationship     All can be!My perception of ideal relationship     When there is a trust and the main thing friendship!I like physical activities      Dancing, swimmingMy favorite cuisine     Italian, japanese, middle-europeanI have domestic animals     CatI prefer to get gifts rather then to give     YesI like music     Classic, popI usually read     Classics, newspapers and magazinesI like to go out to     Cinema, museums, meeting with friends

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_Profile_iltuba_3.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:I have no any news from YTEAM already long. I did not know that it works. They asked to call to them and have asked my permission to give to men my profile and the address for correspondence. I have agreed, and here, I have your letter. Unfortunately, I have lost contact with YTEAM. Only, I am glad, to receive news that I did knowingly though someone has answered me.I already had correspondence from the man of your country. But we have lost each other. He does not answer me again. I wanted to move to your country to meet him. I have all documents for travel to your country. But, apparently, I remain, because I have lost contact to it, or he does not wish to write to me. But I am very glad that I have new contact, it you!I think, if you have written to me, maybe, I can learn you better. I want to be the friend for you. I am opened for new relations.

Show Content

[Bild: Russland_iltuba_02_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg] [Bild: Russland_iltuba_03_iltuba.jpg.thumb.jpg]

Zitat:77.37.202.203 - Geo Information
IP Address 77.37.202.203
Host broadband-77-37-202-203.ip.moscow.rt.ru
Location RU RU, Russian Federation
City Moscow, 48 101752
Organization Rostelecom
ISP Rostelecom
AS Number AS42610 Rostelecom

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.