Scamerslist
Carlos Monroy / Howard Monroy <ssgt.carlmon@yahoo.com> - Druckversion

+- Scamerslist (https://scamerslist.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Scammers (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Männliche Scammer (https://scamerslist.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thema: Carlos Monroy / Howard Monroy <ssgt.carlmon@yahoo.com> (/showthread.php?tid=1388)

Seiten: 1 2

Carlos Monroy / Howard Monroy <ssgt.carlmon@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-29-2024

http://en.netlog.com/sgtmonroy/photo

Zitat:sgtmonroy 

male - 49 years, carson city, United States

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_Profile....thumb.jpg]

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

https://scamerslist.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=1389&pid=13238#pid13238

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_01_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_02_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_03_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_04_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_05_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_06_ssgt....thumb.jpg]
[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_07_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_08_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_09_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_10_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_11_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_12_ssgt....thumb.jpg]
Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

RE: Carlos Monroy / Howard Monroy <ssgt.carlmon@yahoo.com> - admin - 09-29-2024

Zitat:am doing ok too... it;s evening where I am now. are you looking for anything serious on here?

Zitat:I am a Sergeant in the US army. currently deployed here in Iraq and yes looking to find a soulmate/partner. it is 20:45 back here now

Zitat:I am here till December this year.. that is when all the US troops are expected to go home. Tell me more about you you.. Ever married? how many kids?

Zitat:Hi xxxxx,Sorry It took me a while to write back. I will love to tell you more about me. A very good friend of mine got me started on the internet as a way of finding my soul mate, it's just that I don't always get to log on there to chat. You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Baghdad, Iraq.. I am from Spokane, Washington. I am also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 9 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment). I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals. I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective. I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm single and my peers are pretty much all married with children. I am an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another - everything from Adventure racing to Wiffle ball! These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights.And someday I'll move back home to and be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do. I have never been married neither do I have a kid. I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man.I love kids and pets. .. What do you seek in your idea man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to musics, love taking a walk, love going to the cinemas. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people . Have a good sense of humor. do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy. I think that it speaks you more. My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. . I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man. I am happy to have a message from you, I just hope we can find a way to be able to meet and chat and get to know ourselves better and start from there...Love to read from you soon.Regards,Eddy

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_02_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_03_ssgt....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:I am glad you were able to write. Can you tell me more about youself. Do you live alone.. Your kids, what are their ages (You said on profile that your eldest is 26) and are they all boys? How long were you married before you got divorced and how long have you been divorced. I am interested in know you more and I want you to be open with me because I am open. Hope to read from you soon.Regards,Eddy

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_04_ssgt....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:41.155.62.87 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.155.62.87
Host 62-155-41-87-fixedbroadband.vodafone.com.gh
Location NG NG, Nigeria
City Lagos, 05

Zitat:I am sorry your man left you. But the best thing in life is to try to move on no matter what the circumstances are. I believe you are strong woman and you have moved on with your life. xxxxx, I would want us to communicate more to get to know more about each other and I hope it will not be long before I gain your trust. I am a honest man and when I find something I need, I tend to go straight and get it. I would like to be part of your life, that's why I am telling you more about what I want, I have always been busy with the patrols and missions here, and about me, I'm a loving Man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with. I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn't like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. She should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an interesting Man to be with, i am down to earth,and i like natural things. My way of life is simple and ideal. I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Man who loves challenge.One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges. One of them now is the distance, I just hope we can chat more and then I work out my leave so we can meet in person. Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic woman to be my partner. I just hope it's you.I had a very weird background, I was ADOPTED, I hope that doesn't scare you away, lol...I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone..To add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a Hubby. I must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my wife is she needs that, doesn't matter who does that if we are really in love, right? I will iron her clothes, I will be the one to always make Her happy, I will be Her companion through the smooth and rough times. i will share Her quiet moments with Her as well as satisfy Her sensual desires and lots more.I want you to realize one fact that in no occasion will I lie about my personality, what would I gain in such? I wish I could open my heart for you to see so that you can be sure I am for real. I don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, caring, loving and affectionate. I do hope you would believe me, lets give love a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so. One thing I understand about nature is that life itself is a risk, we don't have power over tomorrow, we can only try to make tomorrow a better day by trying our best and leaving the rest. I am ready to risk anything, even my very self, to secure your happiness. There are stages in ones life when one needs to take chances to make sure things are right, I am glad I could write more today because I have the chance to. I will be looking forward to read from you. Have a great day.Kisses from Eddy

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_05_ssgt....thumb.jpg] [Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_06_ssgt....thumb.jpg]

Zitat:41.155.104.172 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.155.104.172
Host 41.155.104.172
Location NG NG, Nigeria
City Lagos, 05

Zitat:I am sorry it took me a while to write back. You know the nature of my job. I can't have to use the computer everyday but I will try to be keeping in touch with you as I am keen to know more about you. Can you send me a couple of pictures of you that I can see. It will be nice to see you.Looking forward to read from you soon.Eddy

Show Content

[Bild: Mannliche%2BScammer_ssgt.carlmon_08_ssgt....thumb.jpg]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.